PDA

View Full Version : ROFL: Agent Fires Janoris Jenkins

Kruunch
04-06-2012, 02:22 PM
It's being reported that Janoris Jenkins, a first round draft prospect once linked with the Giants, has been let go by his agent.

Just wow.

NYG4lifeNYK
04-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Lmao... wonder what the scoop is...

I wonder if his stock will somewhat fall because of character concerns if it turns out that way.

Kruunch
04-06-2012, 03:18 PM

I wonder if his stock will somewhat fall because of character concerns if it turns out that way.

HIs stock has been falling. At one point he was considered a solid top 15 talent ... now he's a second round pick and falling from that.

Still ... for an agent to fob off a top draft prospect (first 3 rounds) is pretty telling.

jomo
04-06-2012, 03:43 PM

HIs stock has been falling. At one point he was considered a solid top 15 talent ... now he's a second round pick and falling from that.

Still ... for an agent to fob off a top draft prospect (first 3 rounds) is pretty telling.No one throws away a payday just because that pay day is shrinking. My guess, and it is only a guess, is that he already knew that he was losing Jenkins to another agent and "fired" him first to get the upper hand on the public relations side of this. No agents wants to be known as a guy who can't retain his existing clients. Just my guess.

Kruunch
04-06-2012, 03:53 PM

Still ... for an agent to fob off a top draft prospect (first 3 rounds) is pretty telling.No one throws away a payday just because that pay day is shrinking. My guess, and it is only a guess, is that he already knew that he was losing Jenkins to another agent and "fired" him first to get the upper hand on the public relations side of this. No agents wants to be known as a guy who can't retain his existing clients. Just my guess.

Yeah I have no idea, and not even sure his agent actually fired him. Was just the rumor mill spouting off on Sirius NFL radio.

According to others, JJ fired his agent and has signed with Malik Shareef (Cruz's agent).

So dunno. Still funny stuff with this guy ...

BlueSanta
04-06-2012, 09:53 PM
It's being reported that Janoris Jenkins, a first round draft prospect once <u>linked with the Giants</u>, has been let go by his agent.

Just wow.

Just wondering in what way he was linked to the Giants? The only link im aware of is by people in the forums ignoring the storied history of the Giants organization avoiding drafting bad character early in the draft.

egyptian420
04-06-2012, 10:09 PM
It's being reported that Janoris Jenkins, a first round draft prospect once <u>linked with the Giants</u>, has been let go by his agent.

Just wow.

Just wondering in what way he was linked to the Giants? The only link im aware of is by people in the forums ignoring the storied history of the Giants organization avoiding drafting bad character early in the draft.

Yea I cant say I've heard anything about him and the Giants