PDA

View Full Version : What Player in this years draft would you TRADE UP for?

Bones911
04-06-2012, 03:14 PM
What Player in this years draft would you TRADE UP for?

I'm not looking for players to trade down or who would we take at 32 but

WHAT PLAYER DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE IN BLUE THAT WE NEED TO TRADE UP FOR?

For me: Donte Hightower! Guy is a beast at ILB and a hard hitting blitzing LB exactly what we need.

Kruunch
04-06-2012, 03:21 PM
If we're playing fantasy here I'd trade up instantly for Quinton Coples.

Bones911
04-06-2012, 03:26 PM

He would have to fall tremendously for that to happen.

Seducer
04-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Kuechly

Bones911
04-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Kuechly

Not bad but not sold on him. IMO Kuechly will be a bust or average at best.

Kruunch
04-06-2012, 03:34 PM

He would have to fall tremendously for that to happen.

If I'm TRADING UP to get him he doesn't have to fall at all.

That and hence the "fantasy" part.

Incidentally, Donta Hightower is a second round prospect ... why would you trade up for him in the first?

NYG_88
04-06-2012, 03:36 PM
MIchael Floyd WR Notre Dame

Spedracer
04-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Luke Kuechly for sure.

JPP
04-06-2012, 04:19 PM
I would trade up in the 2nd to get Doug Martin. Since it is widely believed Richardson will most likely end up the only 1st round running back.

BeatYale
04-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Kuechly

Your opinion is based on what?

Neverend
04-06-2012, 06:12 PM
In the first round? Definitely Decastro. Not sure I'd trade up high in the draftfor Luke, because he's an ILb that tend to fall on draft day.

That's really about it. I love the wrs but its a deep WR draft.

critters
04-06-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm with you on wanting Donta Hightower in a BIG WAY. Outside of unrealistic options, he's my #1 target in this draft.

As for him being a 2nd round guy... I don't see the Steelers AND the Ravens passing on him... although if the Steelers go OL, and Barron is still available, the Ravens could take Barron instead and leaving Hightower for us hopefully.

PIERCEnumber58rules
04-07-2012, 04:38 AM
I'm not sure who I'd trade up for. I like Hightower, but he may actually fall to us... No need to trade up. I would definitely take Vontaze Burfict In round five if he's still available. Id like serious LB competition in camp this year. But as far as trading up, realistically, maybe I'd trade up for Stephon Gilmore? He may fall below 20. I'm no scout or talent evaluater, but he looks good, and having Webster, Amukamara, Thomas, and Gilmore or even Jenkins would make for a nasty d-backfield.

myles2424
04-07-2012, 04:53 AM
Kuechly

Not bad but not sold on him. IMO Kuechly will be a bust or average at best. please explain....

juice33s
04-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Trade up for Luck then trade him to the cowboys for Tyron smith, Dez Bryant and Demarco Murray

gmen0820
04-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Matt Kalil or Trent Richardson.

But if we are being realistic, probably Mark Barron or Fletcher Cox.

BlueSanta
04-07-2012, 01:45 PM
There are players who, if they fell to around our pick, I would entertain the thought. But I am wary of a trade up this year simply because we do have more needs than in recent years and I think we covet our picks rather than trade them.

That said, I think Cordy Glenn is 1 guy who is a guy we would like very much.

smashndash715
04-07-2012, 01:50 PM
i mean if we are talking a fantasy situation and we can trade up as far as we want then definitely Kalil...a beast of a LT to protect eli the rest of his career so he can bring us another ring

Bohemian
04-07-2012, 02:21 PM
The question that comes to mind would be, how far can I move up with the current roster plus the pick? Who would be want to sacrifice in order to move up?

B-Red22
04-07-2012, 10:16 PM
this is who i want as well

FroZeNx31x
04-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Justin Blackmon - WR

slipknottin
04-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Justin Blackmon - WR

I think you could make the argument he is the third best receiver in this draft

CGYgiant
04-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Justin Blackmon - WR

1. Michael Floyd.

2. Wright? ( I think Blackmon is better then him) if not who are you thinking?

slipknottin
04-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Justin Blackmon - WR

1. Michael Floyd.

2. Wright? ( I think Blackmon is better then him) if not who are you thinking?

I have heard some teams have Wright ahead of Blackmon, just because of his ability to win on deep routes. Blackmon was more of a posession guy who was wonderful after the catch

XxBigWhitxX
04-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Matt Kalil- Beast of a Tackle that would make the O-line so much better

Cordy Glenn- Same as Kalil

Morris Claibourne- Can never have too many shutdown Corners

Nick Perry- only if its a couple spots. the dude is a beast.

Shockeyitus
04-09-2012, 12:04 AM
Kuechly

Watch film of him against Miami.. Running step for step with Tommy Streeter (6'5"..4.4 40)... Then. You will also see him make an openfield close-line to a fullback... Your statement holds no weight. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

nycsportzfan
04-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Matt Kalil or Trent Richardson. But if we are being realistic, probably Mark Barron or Fletcher Cox. I would trade up for Luke Kuechly if he fell to to pick 16-18 area... I watched him catch Lamar Miller and stop in in his tracks when it was just lamar miller and Kuechly and the corner of the field, and no one else around, so it was TD or sweet tackle.. I've also watched him make other plays, but that one will always stand out to me.. Kuechly gives us a really nice prospect at ILB, while all ready having a real nice prospect for the future at WLB in Jaquain Williams, and some decent depth and possibilities.. </P>

Also, i'd be fine with trading up for Michael Floyd , Fletcher Cox, or Whitney Mercilus... Floyd is sensational and i have said in the past(meaning in 2010 with guys like Aj green and co.), that Floyd is the best WR in the country, and i truly mean that.. I think Floyds gonna be similar to Dez Bryant, whos pretty good when healthy(hate to say it)... Floyd with Cruz and Nicks is just a incredible trio..</P>

As for Cox and Mercilus, there both beasts at pressuring the QB, and both would give us future protection from losing Osi possibly, and from a aging Tuck, whos getting banged up more and more as the seasons pile up, and not knowing what Austin's gonna give us at DT, and Canty being a bit long in the tooth.. I'm telling ya, Mercilus and Cox are gonna be special ones...</P>

nycsportzfan
04-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Kuechly Not bad but not sold on him. IMO Kuechly will be a bust or average at best. Seriously? This dudes a complete LB, who has fantastic tackling technique and plays with a non stop motor and diagnoses the play so quickly, and has great closing speed.. This MIAMI footage will change your mind for sure(it should).. One game or not(ITS NOT!), he shows u a ALL AROUND game thats just fantastic...</P>

</P>

Luke Kuechly vs Miami (2011) - YouTube (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DFZdule1wqBI&amp;sa=U&amp;ei=P22CT6-4OY-60AHX_riXCA&amp;ved=0CBAQtwIwAA&amp;usg=AFQjCNGM3dLjjuJCew fAIWmF7MKHzSThzA)
</P>

Tuckit91
04-09-2012, 01:21 AM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Andrew Luck.....</FONT>

GiantPride27
04-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Kuechly

+1

kids a monster in the middle. would be a rediculas front seven

mikeq672
04-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Kuechly

Is it because he's white?