PDA

View Full Version : You have to be kidding me

NDGiant2008
01-05-2008, 08:13 PM
My normal account "SmuGiant2008" got banned for "attacking other members"

give me a break... i mean this message board is a total joke... i make one harmless little joke that im sure everyone in the world has made more than a dozen times... and i get banned for it... all the meanwhile the moderators allow Bucs fans to spam TAGF with garbage that has no business being on this board let alone this site....

what a joke... you have to be kidding me.... when did this place turn into seasame street? if you can't handle a little joke then you have no business being on OUR message board.... bashing OUR team

way to go moderators... proving your ineptitude one more time...

romohater
01-05-2008, 08:15 PM
My normal account "SmuGiant2008" got banned for "attacking other members"

give me a break... i mean this message board is a total joke... i make one harmless little joke that im sure everyone in the world has made more than a dozen times... and i get banned for it... all the meanwhile the moderators allow Bucs fans to spam TAGF with garbage that has no business being on this board let alone this site....

what a joke... you have to be kidding me.... when did this place turn into seasame street? if you can't handle a little joke then you have no business being on OUR message board.... bashing OUR team

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>way to go moderators... proving your ineptitude one more time...</FONT>
</P>

that should help your case...lol. What did you say?</P>

Giantsare4me
01-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Now they are going to ban ndgiant 2008. Its not good to say bad things about MODS.

GiantsJarhead357
01-05-2008, 08:19 PM
At least they told you why you got banned, when Eli'sturn got banned I tried finding out why and they would'nt tell me. I was never even warned or suspended at all and then they hit me with a 75 year ban or something crazy.

Giantsare4me
01-05-2008, 08:30 PM
At least they told you why you got banned, when Eli'sturn got banned I tried finding out why and they would'nt tell me. I was never even warned or suspended at all and then they hit me with a 75 year ban or something crazy.</P>

Now they know who you are.</P>

g-27-money
01-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Never reported you to mods, but you did wish death on several posters. They don't tolerate stuff like that. If you are joking put a nice smiley next to it or lol.</P>

</P>

Like this......why don't you just kill yourself and do us all a favor[;)][;)] LOL</P>

NDGiant2008
01-05-2008, 08:34 PM
<font size="3"><span>"Fans of teams other than the New York GIANTS are welcome on these boards to discuss football or other sports topics.<span> </span>If opposing fans want to “Talk Smack” there is a section to do this.<span> </span>It is the Rival Central forum.<span> </span>Any opposing fans engaging in “Smack Talk” outside of that location will have their accounts permanently suspended.<span> </span>Opposing
fans will have a much shorter leash than GIANTS fans. Those that do
come onto this site looking to cause trouble will have their accounts
permanently suspended very quickly.<span> </span>It may not seem fair,
but this is necessary to maintain an environment for NY GIANTS fans to
discuss their team without being subject to harassment."

</span></font><font size="3"><span></span></font><font size="3"><span>This is what the Moderators were supposed to be doing all the while numerous Bucaneer fans came on here, bashed the team, bashed Eli and bashed us....

and what do the moderators due... give me a 7 day suspension for making a mexican lawnmower joke... is that really Biggoted and Hateful? who was offended... read the context... i was joking around...I didnt mean to offend anyone... i was just trying to make light of a situation that was started by a bucaneers fan who had no business posting garbage in TAGF....
</span></font>

NDGiant2008
01-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Never reported you to mods, but you did wish death on several posters. They don't tolerate stuff like that. If you are joking put a nice smiley next to it or lol.</p>

</p>

Like this......why don't you just kill yourself and do us all a favor[;)][;)] LOL</p>

... oh come on.... those are only directed at harooni... me and him are regular ol sparring partners... like rocky and apollo creed

FBomb
01-05-2008, 08:45 PM
I think one of the Buc's fans reported you for the "lawnmower" joke.</P>

</P>

FBomb
01-05-2008, 08:45 PM
I think one of the Buc's fans reported you for the "lawnmower" joke.</P>

</P>

Giantsare4me
01-05-2008, 08:47 PM
So much for the rival central rule.

Section326
01-05-2008, 08:55 PM
The Computer on a lawn mower joke? that was hilarious and could have been referring to many things... I disagree witht the ban</P>

G-Man67
01-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Free SMU Giant!</P>

i mean, that is if he has a valid defense</P>

he might just have gotten fired up, since we have our biggest game in 5 years!!!</P>

whoo hoo</P>

Giants 27, Bucs 17</P>

Tommy_Ribs
01-05-2008, 10:01 PM
I did not ban you, and did not see the post you are referring to, but this is not your first suspension is it?

By the way, we could suspend this account and your IP, because it should be the user, not the ID that gets banned, but I will not do that.

I did not see the "Joke" you refer to, but if it was worthy of a suspension, then there you go.

Moderator_J
01-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Those Bucs fans are banned for life for what they did</P>

You got banned for a week for making a joke that had racial overtones. Context had nothing whatsoever to do with it. You've been here long enough to know better and have already been banned for other things, and to be honest, you should be banned for starting this thread as well, considering that we've asked people not to air their grievances with us on the boards. A PM or an email is the way you're supposed to go. </P>

If the boards are such a joke, then a banishment shouldn't be too difficult to take, should it? Go somewhere else, because we're going to continue to bring the hammer down on people who ignore the rules, regardless of whether they were "joking" or not. I'm telling you right now....you will get 1 morechance after the ban expires. The next time is permanent.</P>

No joke</P>

romohater
01-05-2008, 10:05 PM
that clears that up

Delicreep
01-05-2008, 10:08 PM
I appreciate the Mods as much as the next guy, but....
SMU starts the game thread each week, and I would really hate to see that stop because of a laps in judgement brought on by a troll.

Give it some thought please.

DeeDeeBarber
01-05-2008, 10:14 PM
SMU is the only one who can start a game thread?? You're saying of the hundreds of rabid clicking posters here, he's the only one who can start a game thread? Are you high?

He's also responsible for starting HUNDREDS of useless threads on game day, capping one on top of the other, sometimes literally starting a thread every play. He's a nuisance, that's for sure.

Delicreep
01-05-2008, 10:20 PM
SMU is the only one who can start a game thread?? You're saying of the hundreds of rabid clicking posters here, he's the only one who can start a game thread? Are you high?

He's also responsible for starting HUNDREDS of useless threads on game day, capping one on top of the other, sometimes literally starting a thread every play. He's a nuisance, that's for sure.

No, I am saying it's a tradition I would prefer not to break over something so stupid. I actually started the one for the Bills game, as he was in Las Vegas. Didn't feel right to me.

And this from a gambler who has no, I mean NO, not even small supersticians!!

53canton
01-05-2008, 10:22 PM

You got banned for a week for making a joke that had racial overtones. Context had nothing whatsoever to do with it. You've been here long enough to know better and have already been banned for other things, and to be honest, you should be banned for starting this thread as well, considering that we've asked people not to air their grievances with us on the boards. A PM or an email is the way you're supposed to go. </P>

If the boards are such a joke, then a banishment shouldn't be too difficult to take, should it? Go somewhere else, because we're going to continue to bring the hammer down on people who ignore the rules, regardless of whether they were "joking" or not. I'm telling you right now....you will get 1 morechance after the ban expires. The next time is permanent.</P>

No joke</P>

</P>

</P>

just what are these big bad 'racial overtones" he made anyway?? </P>

something like overtones is just a matter of opinion anyway. What was said? will the sky fall because he said it?</P>

Chopper
01-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Those Bucs fans are banned for life for what they did</p>

You got banned for a week for making a joke that had racial overtones. Context had nothing whatsoever to do with it. You've been here long enough to know better and have already been banned for other things, and to be honest, you should be banned for starting this thread as well, considering that we've asked people not to air their grievances with us on the boards. A PM or an email is the way you're supposed to go. </p>

If the boards are such a joke, then a banishment shouldn't be too difficult to take, should it? Go somewhere else, because we're going to continue to bring the hammer down on people who ignore the rules, regardless of whether they were "joking" or not. I'm telling you right now....you will get 1 morechance after the ban expires. The next time is permanent.</p>

No joke</p>

I keep forgetting, is this BS or SMS?

Moderator_J
01-05-2008, 10:31 PM

No joke</P>

</P>

</P>

just what are these big bad 'racial overtones" he made anyway?? </P>

something like overtones is just a matter of opinion anyway. What was said? will the sky fall because he said it?</P>

</P>

Its over and done with</P>