PDA

View Full Version : DJ WARE IS MISSING! ANYONE WITH INFO CALL THE GIANTS IMMEDIATELY!

GIANTS740ilbmw
12-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Just heard an emergency announcement on "Sportsradio 660 The Fan"
This is not a joke!
All Giants fans be aware that DJ Ware is missing!

nihan87
12-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Ruuhh rohhh

SweetZombieJesus
12-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Maybe he took a page out of Plax's book and isn't returning the team's phone calls because he has to take his daughter to daycare.

MikeIsaGiant
12-09-2011, 09:44 AM
He was missing in the game too

burier
12-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Did you look in the garbage?

GameTime
12-09-2011, 10:06 AM
He was missing in the game too</P>

he did run in the 2 point conversion though.....</P>

titwio
12-09-2011, 10:23 AM

And he did have a 12 yard reception to get the Giants to the 2 yard line.

MikeIsaGiant
12-09-2011, 10:33 AM

And he did have a 12 yard reception to get the Giants to the 2 yard line.

Yes, finally!!! Good job Ware

GameTime
12-09-2011, 10:37 AM

And he did have a 12 yard reception to get the Giants to the 2 yard line. Yes, finally!!! Good job Ware</P>

The screen play may be huge this weekend vs the Dallas LB blitzes. Look for AB, BJ, and DJW to have a some good gains with that. They should bust out the Jacobs side line pass play theyused in the first few games this season. It worked twice for some nice yardage and a TD. </P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-09-2011, 10:41 AM

And he did have a 12 yard reception to get the Giants to the 2 yard line. Yes, finally!!! Good job Ware</P>

The screen play may be huge this weekend vs the Dallas LB blitzes. Look for AB, BJ, and DJW to have a some good gains with that. They should bust out the Jacobs side line pass play they*used in the first few games this season. It worked twice for some nice yardage and a TD. </P>

I know, I was mad that Eli and ware couldn't connect often on those shorts screens, lot of drops there

GameTime
12-09-2011, 10:46 AM

The screen play may be huge this weekend vs the Dallas LB blitzes. Look for AB, BJ, and DJW to have a some good gains with that. They should bust out the Jacobs side line pass play theyused in the first few games this season. It worked twice for some nice yardage and a TD. </P>

I know, I was mad that Eli and ware couldn't connect often on those shorts screens, lot of drops there</P>

yeah.....some of those screens looked like a mess and I was happy Ware didnt catch them. Would have been tackled for a loss for sure. They need to really nail down the blocking schemes with that.</P>

smashndash715
12-09-2011, 10:47 AM
this isnt real is it?

RoanokeFan
12-09-2011, 10:49 AM
He was missing in the game too</p>

he did run in the 2 point conversion though.....</p>

And he did have a 12 yard reception to get the Giants to the 2 yard line. Yes, finally!!! Good job Ware</p>

The screen play may be huge this weekend vs the Dallas LB blitzes. Look for AB, BJ, and DJW to have a some good gains with that. They should bust out the Jacobs side line pass play theyused in the first few games this season. It worked twice for some nice yardage and a TD. </p>

Good point

RoanokeFan
12-09-2011, 10:51 AM
He was missing in the game too</p>

he did run in the 2 point conversion though.....</p>

And he did have a 12 yard reception to get the Giants to the 2 yard line. Yes, finally!!! Good job Ware</p>

The screen play may be huge this weekend vs the Dallas LB blitzes. Look for AB, BJ, and DJW to have a some good gains with that. They should bust out the Jacobs side line pass play theyused in the first few games this season. It worked twice for some nice yardage and a TD. </p>

I know, I was mad that Eli and ware couldn't connect often on those shorts screens, lot of drops there</p>

yeah.....some of those screens looked like a mess and I was happy Ware didnt catch them. Would have been tackled for a loss for sure. They need to really nail down the blocking schemes with that.</p>

Having Petrus the Motor and Boothe the Wide Tracker on the line may very well help