PDA

View Full Version : All this "Who Do You Trust" nonsense on NFL Network

rebelfan1966
12-09-2011, 10:44 AM
I am sick of them comparing Eli and Romo. Trying to compare the two, determine who is most trustworthy, ect... Why can't they find something "news-worthy" to report ?

Dwinsballgames
12-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Well,they are facing one another this week (or facing their respective defenses, anyway). So did they pick Eli? he gets my vote.

SIMMS5611
12-09-2011, 11:55 AM
I trust that sometime Sunday night, I'll see Romo wearing his backward ballcap, with that idiotic look upon his face.</P>

I also trust that there will be more camera shots of that slob Rob Ryan than Jason Garrett.</P>

I trust the GMEN to take it to these losers, &amp; win 45-24.</P>

Go Big Blue!</P>

rebelfan1966
12-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Well,they are facing one another this week (or facing their respective defenses, anyway). So did they pick Eli? he gets my vote.</P>

Everyone, except Michael Irvin picked Eli...</P>

Dorothy
12-09-2011, 12:03 PM
I trust that sometime Sunday night, I'll see Romo wearing his backward ballcap, with that idiotic look upon his face.</P>

I also trust that there will be more camera shots of* that slob Rob Ryan than Jason Garrett.</P>

I trust the GMEN to take it to these losers, & win 45-24.</P>

Go Big Blue!</P>

+2

Giantsin04
12-09-2011, 12:06 PM

I also trust that there will be more camera shots of* that slob Rob Ryan than Jason Garrett.</P>

I trust the GMEN to take it to these losers, & win 45-24.</P>

Go Big Blue!</P>

I would put the over/under on camera shots of that fat slob Rob Ryan at 14. You guys think that line is reasonable?