PDA

View Full Version : What pro or college stadiums have you been to in your life and which was your favorite?

allentown PA
04-09-2012, 10:46 PM
me, the last yankee stadium not this new one,camden yards,citizens bank park, pac bell park,dodger stadium,Angel stadium,Fenway Park, Memorial stadium, The skydome,The Vet..what a ****hole, PNC park, Heinz field,Giants stadium old and new....the best one for a game imo is citizens bank park.

titwio
04-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Amatuer:

Iona College and UCLA were the only college football stadiums I've been to. Iona wasn't very memorable. Others were all small schools like Mercy College, Concordia etc..

Professional:

Giants Stadium, Yankee Stadium, Shea Stadium, Dodger Stadium, The Spectrum (In Philly...My first ever basketball game) Madison Square Garden...A few others but these were the most memorable.

allentown PA
04-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Amatuer:

Iona College and UCLA were the only college football stadiums I've been to. Iona wasn't very memorable. Others were all small schools like Mercy College, Concordia etc..

Professional:

Giants Stadium, Yankee Stadium, Shea Stadium, Dodger Stadium, The Spectrum (In Philly...My first ever basketball game) Madison Square Garden...A few others but these were the most memorable.

yea i forgot i was at the spectrum too...UCLA sound like it would be cool

FroZeNx31x
04-10-2012, 12:16 AM
College::
Florida State Basketball Arena....Georgia Southern Basketball Arena & Football Stadium....Florida Atlantic University Basketball Arena

Professional::
Mets Stadium (Old), Gillette Stadium (Patriots), Madison Square Garden (Knicks), Georgia Dome (Falcons), Phillips Arena (ATL Hawks), Turner Field (ATL Braves)

Out of all these I like Phillips arena the best. Basketball arenas, imo, have a better overall feel and can support more fan friendly attractions.

jomo
04-10-2012, 12:50 AM
Been to college games at Ole Miss, LSU and Georgia. Love the energy at any SEC game. Went to Penn State when it only fit 60,000+ but we never play big games at home when I was there so the SEC environment does it for me.</P>

Loved the sight lines at the old Giants Stadium (as opposed to the new Giants Stadium [;)])</P>

For baseball, it was the old Yankee Stadium and Wrigley for me. All the new stadiums like Camden Yard, Jacobs Field, the ballpark at Arlington are nice places to watch a game. The only new one I don't like is the new White Sox ballpark. Did someone actually say they liked Shea Stadium? lol</P>