PDA

View Full Version : at least we don't have to listen to Buck and Aikman

threenout
12-09-2011, 05:13 PM
although the Sunday night team annoying also

I Bleed Blue
12-09-2011, 06:06 PM

We will have to listen to that idiot Collinsworth instead. I bet you he will praise Romo all night long, and will be extremely reluctant to say a single positive thing about Eli. Does Romo have compromising photos of the entire NFL broadcasting crews? Eli has the d@mn RING!

JMFP2
12-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Collingsworth sucks....like when Prince had his first pick of his career, and Collingsworth said it was "lucky".

STFU Collingsworth...it's the guy's first pick....maybe let the fans enjoy it, you ******.

egyptian420
12-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Collingsworth sucks....like when Prince had his first pick of his career, and Collingsworth said it was "lucky".

STFU Collingsworth...it's the guy's first pick....maybe let the fans enjoy it, you ******.
Lol really? I never heard that one because I was at the game, what a loser.....This guy is the most ridiculous ####show, I hate his annoying voice even more. I would've completely muted his games if it werent for Al Michaels being the co host, he's amazing.

TuckYou
12-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Honestly, I hate those 3 more then anyone else. I would rather listen to Berman and Madden on a bad day then any one of those Asshats. Collinsworth is so extremely painful to listen to.

Slunk3AM
12-09-2011, 06:45 PM

Yeah I remember hearing that. He was talking about how Prince Amukamara "got away with one".

LOL

Its the NFL **** wad you EARN everything you get.

britishblue2
12-09-2011, 06:47 PM
I actually dont mind Aikman. Buck is awful and Collingsworth is a complete DB.

Gianthunter
12-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Be prepared for 3 hrs. of Eli elite references. At least tivi babble is no longer there.

touchdown44
12-09-2011, 07:44 PM
i think collinsworth is good.. and michaels is the best play by play guy in sports (and im pretty sure a giants fan).

Spizi
12-09-2011, 08:59 PM

Yea Colinsworthless is just bitter that Prince made more of an impact on that one play than he did in his entire career. If anything Prince was UNLUCKY that he tripped.

DandyDon
12-10-2011, 10:55 PM

We will have to listen to that idiot Collinsworth instead. I bet you he will praise Romo all night long, and will be extremely reluctant to say a single positive thing about Eli. Does Romo have compromising photos of the entire NFL broadcasting crews? Eli has the d@mn RING!

I'd rather listen to Buck than Collinsworth any day. Buck just sucks up to whoever is hot in the league. Collinsworth's got a major man crush on Romo and Rodgers.

NYfanatic
12-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Typcial Buck and Aikman say:
B "Eli goes back to pass, and touchdown! to Nicks"
A "As you see anyone should of made that pass Nicks was wide open" (Eli threw a pass into tight coverage but aikman wouldnt notice that)
B "Yea eli said he was elite earlier this year clearly his stats indicate otherwise"
A "Yes thats very true even remember the 25 ints from a year ago?"
B "Yes and he still throws the ball like he wants it intercepted 25 times"
A "The giants might want to start searching for a new qb"
B "I 2nd that"
A "Here comes Tony Romo a really elite Qb"
B "his stats indicate that and soon to come a ring to make him perfect"
A "what a great time to be a cowboys fan huh?"
B "That it is Troy that it is"

P_Simms_#11
12-11-2011, 01:06 AM

I'd rather listen to Buck than Collinsworth any day. Buck just sucks up to whoever is hot in the league. Collinsworth's got a major man crush on Romo and Rodgers.

And Roethlisberger. He likes calling him "Big Ben".

barran21
12-11-2011, 01:15 AM
Colinsworthless is just as bad, i can't stand him....

P_Simms_#11
12-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Colinsworthless is just as bad, i can't stand him....

Yep, he is a big time ******bag. I find it easier to tune out Buck than I do Collinsworthless.

Rusty192
12-11-2011, 08:12 AM
oh man are you serious? Colinsworth is a hundred times worse. He gets all mushy on every player its unwatchable.