PDA

View Full Version : Excited to see Tyler Sash...

g_menfan80
12-09-2011, 10:51 PM
When I was in CLT for the 1st preseason game, I keyed on him big time and really liked what I saw. His burst over a 10 yard span is fantastic and he's got that eye for the ball and how to get at it. Let's face it KP has been solid but a little shake up in a secondary that has been lit up might not be the worst thing. Their going to tell him to just cut it loose and I think we might see something big, just my instincts talking

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-09-2011, 10:54 PM
When I was in CLT for the 1st preseason game, I keyed on him big time and really liked what I saw. His burst over a 10 yard span is fantastic and he's got that eye for the ball and how to get at it. Let's face it KP has been solid but a little shake up in a secondary that has been lit up might not be the worst thing. Their going to tell him to just cut it loose and I think we might see something big, just my instincts talking
Hmmmm I do like this kid. He's got that leave it all on the field, toss your body around the field mentality. I just wish he wasn't getting his first big game experience in an actual BIG GAME. Bad enough our starters blew coverages last week, now we run the risk of another rookie blowing a coverage. Lets hope for the best...

allentown PA
12-09-2011, 10:55 PM

excited to see him too...but he will not be turned loose...KP played a deep zone and was asked to cover a lot of ground...doubt they do that with sash..ull see alot of grant on sunday...but sash will def get some reps on defense.

egyptian420
12-09-2011, 11:50 PM

excited to see him too...but he will not be turned loose...KP played a deep zone and was asked to cover a lot of ground...doubt they do that with sash..ull see alot of grant on sunday...but sash will def get some reps on defense.
Yea him and Grant will share snaps, as they do even when Kenny is healthy. To be honest, I'm more worried about Grant. His speed after the catch is made (in open space) is DREADFUL....if a completion is made on him, you can bet it's going the distance...I do think he's a good guy but he's a box corner at best imho.

UmenYiourAnIdiot
12-10-2011, 12:11 AM
I dont know guys, KP has been having a solid season...I am not excited to see anyone take his place albeit I do think Sash could turn out well.

Eli TO Shockey
12-10-2011, 12:39 AM
I dont know guys, KP has been having a solid season...I am not excited to see anyone take his place albeit I do think Sash could turn out well.

No one in our secondary has had a solid season . Friggin pathetic bunch.. Fewell with most the blame

juice33s
12-10-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm very excited to see T-Sash, if he gets the reps he will make plays because thats just what he does....I can see him turning in to a fan favorite very quickly

GiantWarfare
12-10-2011, 12:51 AM
I'd like to see him ball out for us and be successful but I cringe at the possibility of him getting exposed by Romo w/ all the toys he has...

I'm not the biggest KP fan but he was SOLID this year

BurnerNYG
12-10-2011, 01:13 AM

No one in our secondary has had a solid season . Friggin pathetic bunch.. Fewell with most the blameThis. A few sparks here and there but very inconsistent indeed. How does Fewell still have a job?

nygfan0816
12-10-2011, 01:15 AM
i wanna see what sash can do too. imo tho we wont as much as we think. i think he will be in there in certain passing situations but i see us running a standard 4-3 most of the game.

chizz
12-10-2011, 02:01 AM
how tall is he?

wgsgiants
12-10-2011, 02:02 AM
I am excited to see Tyler Sash play also. I think he has a ton of talent. But he is a rookie. I was at the Carolina game in preseason too and he got <U>Burned</U> by Greg Olsen and another receiver. I am sure that he has improved since then but I think Tony Romo will test him. And hopefully it will not rain as it did in Carolina on that dreadful day.</P>

BurnerNYG
12-10-2011, 02:10 AM
I am excited to see Tyler Sash play also.* I think he has a ton of talent.* But he is a rookie.* I was at the Carolina game in preseason too and he got <U>Burned</U> by Greg Olsen and another receiver.* I am sure that he has improved since then but I think Tony Romo will test him.* And hopefully it will not rain as it did in Carolina on that dreadful day.</P>I was gonna mention this but I didn't want nobody to call me a Sash hater. The Cowboys are very talented and whoever is covering better be on their "A" game.

NYGFaninILL
12-10-2011, 06:50 AM

No one in our secondary has had a solid season . Friggin pathetic bunch.. Fewell with most the blame

I don't get you Fewell haters. You always turn a thread that's not even remotely close to fewell into a fire fewell thread.

And how can you blame the "lackluster skills" of the secondary and then say it's fewells fault?

Coach Carter
12-10-2011, 07:37 AM

I don't get you Fewell haters. You always turn a thread that's not even remotely close to fewell into a fire fewell thread.

And how can you blame the "lackluster skills" of the secondary and then say it's fewells fault?

2 LBs, 5CBs and 1DT on injured reserve, starting FS is out, Boley (defensive qb) and Ross are injured and 3rd CB (Prince) is a rookie who missed most of the season.

Fewell can't blitz or call complicated blitzes because the guys are green. Look at all the blown coverages in base defenses, what do you think would happen in a more complicated scheme. Never the less, that 3man rush has to go.

GameTime
12-10-2011, 08:10 AM
No one in our secondary has had a solid season . Friggin pathetic bunch.. Fewell with most the blame I don't get you Fewell haters. You always turn a thread that's not even remotely close to fewell into a fire fewell thread. And how can you blame the "lackluster skills" of the secondary and then say it's fewells fault?

2 LBs, 5CBs and 1DT on injured reserve, starting FS is out, Boley (defensive qb) and Ross are injured and 3rd CB (Prince) is a rookie who missed most of the season.

Fewell can't blitz or call complicated blitzes because the guys are green. Look at all the blown coverages in base defenses, what do you think would happen in a more complicated scheme. Never the less, that 3man rush has to go.
</P>

add to the above that the offense is doing so well most of the time that all you ask of the D is to keep it close at this time. Do we as fans want the D to be great?.....of course we do. But with what they have to work with the Giants still have first place within their reach and the playoffs. No too bad considering.......</P>

BTW.....always exciteded to see if a new player will shine and or step up when asked. Good luck to Sash. Grant's gonna need help covering because his cover skills are 2 steps too slow.</P>