PDA

View Full Version : Just did a 1st round draft at nfl.com

tuck&rolle
04-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Let me know what you think! As far as I could tell it didn't let me do trades so here's the best I could do:
Ind- Andrew Luck
Was- Robert Griffin III
Min- Matt Kalil
Cle- Trent Richardson
Tam- Morris Claiborne
Stl- Justin Blackmon
Jax- Melvin Ingram
Mia- Ryan Tannehill
Car- Michael Brockers
Buf- Luke Kuechly
KC- Riley Reiff
Sea- Dontari Poe
Ari- David DeCastro
Dal- Mark Barron
Phi- Fletcher Cox
NYJ- Courtney Upshaw
Cin- Quinton Coples
SD- Michael Floyd
Chi- Kendall Wright
Ten- Janoris Jenkins
Cin- Dre Kirkpatrick
Cle- Stephen Hill
Det- Cordy Glenn
Pit- Dont'a Hightower
Den- Jerel Worthy
Hou- Chandler Jones
Ne- Devon Still
GB- Jonathan Martin
Bal- Peter Konz
SF- Alshon Jeffrey
NE- Andre Branch
NYG- Mike Adams

NorwoodBlue
04-15-2012, 03:25 PM
I've seen several mocks with Adams as the first round pick, I have hard time buying that. The guy seems to have some question marks about him, and I can't see the Giants going for him with their first pick. I get the feeling Adams is a guy that has the potential to fall quite a ways in this draft. I'm still thinking DT in the first round.

hugehomer
04-15-2012, 04:01 PM
No thanks to Adams. Not very dedicated and not a great pass blocker.

THE_New_York_Giants
04-15-2012, 04:02 PM
the giants will go DE or DT in round 1 I think.

NewYorkSwagg
04-15-2012, 05:13 PM
I say Alshon Jeffery, they really like this guy at his pro day and he will be a steal at 32 this guy ran a 4.4 at his pro-day and the Giants were all over this guy out there so don't be surprise if they say Jeffery. Also just remember we lost MM, Barden or JJ are not promising, Hixon just came off his second ACL tear, so just think about it. Why wouldn't they go WR at 32 definitely Jeffery if he is available what a steal.

XxBigWhitxX
04-15-2012, 05:19 PM
I say Alshon Jeffery, they really like this guy at his pro day and he will be a steal at 32 this guy ran a 4.4 at his pro-day and the Giants were all over this guy out there so don't be surprise if they say Jeffery. Also just remember we lost MM, Barden or JJ are not promising, Hixon just came off his second ACL tear, so just think about it. Why wouldn't they go WR at 32 definitely Jeffery if he is available what a steal.I'm also a big Jeffery fan. Eli is to the point where he's so talented that you just have to keep loading him with weapons.

GMENAGAIN
04-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Let me know what you think! As far as I could tell it didn't let me do trades so here's the best I could do:
Ind- Andrew Luck
Was- Robert Griffin III
Min- Matt Kalil
Cle- Trent Richardson
Tam- Morris Claiborne
Stl- Justin Blackmon
Jax- Melvin Ingram
Mia- Ryan Tannehill
Car- Michael Brockers
Buf- Luke Kuechly
KC- Riley Reiff
Sea- Dontari Poe
Ari- David DeCastro
Dal- Mark Barron
Phi- Fletcher Cox
NYJ- Courtney Upshaw
Cin- Quinton Coples
SD- Michael Floyd
Chi- Kendall Wright
Ten- Janoris Jenkins
Cin- Dre Kirkpatrick
Cle- Stephen Hill
Det- Cordy Glenn
Pit- Dont'a Hightower
Den- Jerel Worthy
Hou- Chandler Jones
Ne- Devon Still
GB- Jonathan Martin
Bal- Peter Konz
SF- Alshon Jeffrey
NE- Andre Branch
NYG- Mike Adams
</P>

I think that Cox will go before both Brockers and Poe. </P>

I don't think that Jenkins is even a first-rounder at this point (if he is, it wil be at the bottom of the first).</P>

Don't think that Floyd makes it past the Jets.</P>

No Stephen Gilmore?</P>

NorwoodBlue
04-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Alshon Jeffery is a definite possible; but I don't put a lot of stock in where the Giants visit and what they say about the pro days. In the past a lot of that has been pure smoke screen. Still think DT is the most likely pick. I just think it's going to be a relatively unpicked area in the first round and some really good talent will be there for the Giants.

rainierjef
04-15-2012, 09:49 PM
it surprises me that you all feel OL is a bigger need or can't be filled in another round over TE.

Coby Fleener &gt; Mike Adams on the BPA ranking.

Mike mayock said he has cordy glenn in the middle of the 2nd round hes not a first round talent and Mike adams goes right after Castro to DET, GB.

its going to be TE / WR/ RB / DT.DE not OT