PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Penguins are a *** joke.

THE_New_York_Giants
04-15-2012, 06:49 PM
I know the word class is way over used, but their performance today is best described as classless. So much so that I, a devout life-long Rangers fan, found myself cheering whole heartedly for a Filthadelphia team. I am now filled with self-loathing but that is not the point. Crysby is the biggest dirtbag in the league. He is infinitely worse than Avery ever was. What he did today was bush league. Absolutely disgusting actions taken by the Penguins today.
Why Bettman won't suspend him and Malkin for the **** they pull is beyond me. Crysby instigated half of the fights today. Then he gets wrapped up by the linesmen and throws sucker punches and the Flyers are magically killing a penalty? It doesn't make sense. It was disgusting.
On a side note, Fleury is finally showing everyone what kind of player he really is. I am sick of his over rated play.

slipknottin
04-16-2012, 01:28 AM
Im torn with that series.

I want the flyers to win and keep making a complete and total fool of Cindy and the Penbabies, but I dont want that series to end. I want to watch the humiliation for as long as possible

THE_New_York_Giants
04-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Im torn with that series.

I want the flyers to win and keep making a complete and total fool of Cindy and the Penbabies, but I dont want that series to end. I want to watch the humiliation for as long as possible
I hate filthadelphia. There are very few players in the history of sports whom I hate because of them. Crosby is just a little *****. So much so that I would never want him on my Rangers. If it comes down to it, I hope he never wins anything again.

inexorably
04-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Really despise both of these teams but the pitt players were so bad this past game...

Neal, Asham, crybaby... just wow. Can't believe they got away with some of the **** they did.

Always considered some of the pens players cheap shot artists... but surprising to see them so blatant and obvious.

Roswell777
04-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Happy, for the first time in my life, that the Flyers will win, even though I hate them as much as I hate the Eagles, but concerned that they will be rested if it goes 4 or 5.

Would love for Philly to win in 7. And for it to get chippier each game.

bandwgn86
04-16-2012, 02:25 PM
soft post op[:D]</P>

</P>

its Hockey.</P>

ps. sure has been alot of penalties/missed calls against Bettmans team eh?</P>

CGYgiant
04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
soft post op[:D]</p>

</p>

its Hockey.</p>

ps. sure has been alot of penalties/missed calls against Bettmans team eh?</p>

Crosby is a sissy, nothing new. I think the whole world sees its now. Even most of our fellow Canadians..

bandwgn86
04-16-2012, 03:35 PM
soft post op[:D]</P>

</P>

its Hockey.</P>

ps. sure has been alot of penalties/missed calls against Bettmans team eh?</P>

Crosby is a sissy, nothing new. I think the whole world sees its now. <FONT size=4>Even most of our fellow Canadians..
</FONT>just the insane ones lol