PDA

View Full Version : Pat Hanlon

gianta
12-10-2011, 11:58 AM
I wish Pat Hanlon would just shut up and let his guests finish a thought.He is the Bill O'reilly of Giants on line,and it is most annoying!

scf424
12-10-2011, 11:59 AM
I just think he's as big of a fan as us.

PrideofNY
12-10-2011, 02:35 PM
All he ever does on that show is say "we have to be more physical".

EJ Blue
12-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Actually, he seemed like a normal guy in this recent episode. The old guy with the white hair was a bigger jerk, Hanlon got overshadowed.

They should really just let that Indian woman be a permanent member.

Captain Chaos
12-10-2011, 05:06 PM
I wish Pat Hanlon would just shut up and let his guests finish a thought.He is the Bill O'reilly of Giants on line,and it is most annoying!

Guy is ridiculous...

gmen0820
12-10-2011, 05:12 PM
I love Pat Hanlon, so what if he doesn't let fans finish a thought, normally we fans rarely have thoughts worth finishing anyway.

miked1958
12-10-2011, 06:01 PM
All he ever does on that show is say "we have to be more physical".

Don't like him

miked1958
12-10-2011, 06:31 PM

Hate when he does that

GMENAGAIN
12-10-2011, 07:01 PM

Pat Hanlon is an unprofessional buffoon.

Meanhothead
12-10-2011, 07:18 PM
Pat Hanlon allowed any NYG fan to try on and wear his Superbowl ring and take a picture with it during the 2008 camp up in Albany.

He can say whatever he wants, i don't care.

He's definitely a very passionate fan of his employer.

RoanokeFan
12-10-2011, 07:52 PM

Perhaps, but he's our buffoon

GMENAGAIN
12-11-2011, 07:53 AM

Only because he obviously has illicit pictures of John Mara . . . . . . .

fletch842
12-11-2011, 08:35 AM

Only because he obviously has illicit pictures of John Mara . . . . . . .
scary thought. Be much better if it were Kate !!

fourth&forever
12-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Pat's annoying, even to die hard Giant fans. That's really saying something. He's a tool.

bansaw
12-11-2011, 10:32 AM
clicked thread thinking Oh God what he say now lol

good ol Pat ...

jomo
12-11-2011, 10:41 AM

yes..........but where is it written that we must have a buffoon? I thought it was written that this is a class organization from top to bottom. Why does he get to decide that he is not included in the "top to bottom.?"

RoanokeFan
12-11-2011, 10:58 AM

yes..........but where is it written that we must have a buffoon? I thought it was written that this is a class organization from top to bottom. Why does he get to decide that he is not included in the "top to bottom.?"

Every organization has "that cousin" and Pat is ours. I have always thought he needed polishing to be the nominal "face" of the GIANTS but either he has some terribly incriminating pictues of John Mara with farm animals or John just doesn't have the heart.....I'm thinking the latter

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa [;)]

jomo
12-11-2011, 11:03 AM

Every organization has "that cousin" and Pat is ours. I have always thought he needed polishing to be the nominal "face" of the GIANTS but either he has some terribly incriminating pictues of John Mara with farm animals or John just doesn't have the heart.....I'm thinking the latter

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa [;)]
[B]In the spirit of the holidays, I am going to focus on something that really matters, like our team's performance. It is better to simply ignore someone so inconsequential in the scheme of things. He is self important but certainly not important. Go Giants!!

RoanokeFan
12-11-2011, 11:09 AM

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa [;)]
[B]In the spirit of the holidays, I am going to focus on something that really matters, like our team's performance. It is better to simply ignore someone so inconsequential in the scheme of things. He is self important but certainly not important. Go Giants!!

Excellent point, but in the top to bottom hierarchy, hes below my old friend Joe Skiba!

I'm thinking we win this game comfortably. That's not to suggest a blow out and I'm not unmindful of the Cowboys' weapons, I just think our offense is going to make it's statement with the heretofore missing running game and Eli will strike through the air with frequency and accuracy.

The OLine we have longed for all season will finally make it's debut.

jomo
12-11-2011, 11:15 AM

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa [;)]

Excellent point, but in the top to bottom hierarchy, hes below my old friend Joe Skiba!

I'm thinking we win this game comfortably. That's not to suggest a blow out and I'm not unmindful of the Cowboys' weapons, I just think our offense is going to make it's statement with the heretofore missing running game and Eli will strike through the air with frequency and accuracy.

I'm thinking you are correct RF. That was the best OL configuration we've had this year and they should be able to build on last week's marked improvement. </P>

We have a veteran QB with a great track recod in big games, the Cowboys have struggled just as much as we have the past few weeks, they've just played much weaker teams. I am liking our chances. Now I've got to go split some firewood in the backyard. [:D]Go Blue, Go Deeeeeeefense!!</P>

RoanokeFan
12-11-2011, 11:19 AM

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa [;)]

I'm thinking you are correct RF. That was the best OL configuration we've had this year and they should be able to build on last week's marked improvement. </p>

We have a veteran QB with a great track recod in big games, the Cowboys have struggled just as much as we have the past few weeks, they've just played much weaker teams. I am liking our chances. Now I've got to go split some firewood in the backyard. [:D]Go Blue, Go Deeeeeeefense!!</p>

Safety FIRST!!

keyofgmen
12-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Say what you want, but I know he is a passionate Giant FAN. Like the rest of us. I know this from personal experience. He is a generous man, that has done several very nice ( Giants related) things for me and my family. I won't give details, but I will always be grateful. He has provided Giants memories that I will always be thankful for.

RoanokeFan
12-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Say what you want, but I know he is a passionate Giant FAN. Like the rest of us. I know this from personal experience. He is a generous man, that has done several very nice ( Giants related) things for me and my family. I won't give details, but I will always be grateful. He has provided Giants memories that I will always be thankful for.

I don't think anyone is saying he not a nice guy and we should all find people as WE see them, not as others do.

keyofgmen
12-11-2011, 11:43 AM

I don't think anyone is saying he not a nice guy and we should all find people as WE see them, not as others do.

I would never ask others to see as I do. My sight is just fine for an ole guy, thanks.

RoanokeFan
12-11-2011, 11:52 AM

I would never ask others to see as I do. My sight is just fine for an ole guy, thanks.

You misunderstood my meaning, I was supporting you seeing Hanlon as you do, not as I or other might.

keyofgmen
12-11-2011, 03:06 PM

You misunderstood my meaning, I was supporting you seeing Hanlon as you do,* not as I or other might.

Gotcha...I should stay out of these kinds of threads! LOL

gianta
12-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Hanlon is a nice guy,but why does he act as if his view of things is always the most important.

giantsfan39
12-14-2011, 11:41 PM
He's a moron. He's a homer.

But you know what I don't mind. Sometimes I feel like our fanbase is so boring and lacks passion. He gets fans excited and I am happy we have him.

Overdrive92
12-15-2011, 12:09 AM
I hate him. I wish he would just shut up on Giants Online. Why is he even on that show to begin with?

slipknottin
12-15-2011, 12:27 AM
I love Hanlon.

Can't believe so many so called "fans" don't like him because he's a homer. Lol

Firenugget
12-15-2011, 06:29 AM
Actually, he seemed like a normal guy in this recent episode. The old guy with the white hair was a bigger jerk, Hanlon got overshadowed.

<font color="#FF0000">They should really just let that Indian woman be a permanent member.</font>

Fixed that for ya.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 09:23 AM
hanlon is the man

RonJon
12-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Whatever happened to Anthony Fuciilli? Used to love his battles with Hanlon on the show. Fooch loved to tweak him by calling him the Vice President of "Mis-Communication" . Hilarious

G-Man67
12-15-2011, 11:54 AM
i like Pat, he's very passioniate about the team

i think the Fooch made him what he is today on that show and now that is just his on air personality