PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy....Were scoring 44.....it was the demon drink !!!

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 02:23 PM
but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ...

TRUST ME YOU CAN BOOK IT

*****EDIT*****

OMG ... i knew i talked crap when drunk...but jesus !!!!

Im honestly surprised i was able to type the above post last night..hahaha.

Dont call me crazy ...just a drunk Englishman with an over active imaigination !!!

Nows wheres the ibroprofin, strong coffee and a bacon and egg sandwiche ... Damm Hangovers !!! .... oh and GO GIANTS !!!

JMFP2
12-10-2011, 02:29 PM
but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ... TRUST ME !!</P>

I like your optimism.</P>

Really wish I could share it....I just have no clue what to expect.</P>

I think Eli and JPP will do everything they can to win this one.....I just have zero faith in our defense at this point.</P>

miked1958
12-10-2011, 02:32 PM
but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ...

TRUST ME YOU CAN BOOK IT !!
And Eli will throw for 459 and four touchdowns with no turnovers, also. Jacobs and Bradshaw add risking tds.......

Sarcasman
12-10-2011, 03:02 PM

You're crazy.

I hope you're right

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 03:25 PM

You're crazy.

I hope you're right Giants will score 44 points ... dont ask me why i just know "44" book it. the final score will be 44 -7, 44 -17 or 44 - 27. The only other prediction i made was the bills game 27-24. i just had the same feeling. Our D is gonna be all over the field. People have been slating Mckenzie lately...watch him DOMINATE on sunday

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Pretty sure someone has posted a similar thread for the SF, Philly, and NO games at least.

RagTime Blue
12-10-2011, 03:36 PM
You could be the most optimistic fan on these boards. They must be getting great herb out there in UK.

Seriously though, every time I think the G-men are done, they pull out a big win, and when I think we're good, we $#!% the bed.

Either way, I plan on watching every game just like the last 12.

Go Blue~

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Pretty sure someone has posted a similar thread for the SF, Philly, and NO games at least. Hey BG, thanks for youre reply. I actually thought we had a shot in those games, i really did. :(

Im just getting a 44 vibe ... im not superstisous or anything like that but im getting a Giants 44 and Cowboys 7 vibe. now whether the cowboys add a 1 or 2 in front of that 7 i dont know ... but we will win by at LEAST 14 so theres no way its 37 for the Cowboys.

I cant explain it

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 03:41 PM
You could be the most optimistic fan on these boards.* They must be getting great herb out there in UK.***

Seriously though, every time I think the G-men are done, they pull out a big win, and when I think we're good, we $#!% the bed.*

Either way, I plan on watching every game just like the last 12.

Go Blue~
Im not a regular smoker but yeah its good stuff....lol.

+1 on the Giants comments !! ;)

RoanokeFan
12-10-2011, 03:42 PM

I'm with you, mate.

Coach Carter
12-10-2011, 03:44 PM

You're crazy.

I hope you're right Giants will score 44 points ... dont ask me why i just know "44" book it. the final score will be 44 -7, 44 -17 or 44 - 27. The only other prediction i made was the bills game 27-24. i just had the same feeling. Our D is gonna be all over the field. People have been slating Mckenzie lately...watch him DOMINATE on sunday

Really? That would be nice because Ware usually makes McKenzie look old and slow in pass protection.

Coach Carter
12-10-2011, 03:47 PM

I don't want to win this game and then we lose the last one. I am tired of the moral victories. Coughlin came in here calling injuries a cancer and right now his team looks like it needs chemo.

When you have a stud franchise QB, you have no excuse for not making the playoffs. And Eli has been playing light out this year.

RoanokeFan
12-10-2011, 04:32 PM

I don't want to win this game and then we lose the last one. I am tired of the moral victories. Coughlin came in here calling injuries a cancer and right now his team looks like it needs chemo.

When you have a stud franchise QB, you have no excuse for not making the playoffs. And Eli has been playing light out this year.

Having a franchise QB isn't all that matters, as Dan Marino

Sarcasman
12-10-2011, 04:37 PM

Having a franchise QB isn't all that matters, as Dan Marino

.....and Don Shula will tell you.

Red Dog
12-10-2011, 04:45 PM
"Call me crazy" OK! That direct order reminds me of a line fronm an old CW song-"I know that I'm crazy, but it keeps me from goi' insane"

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 05:06 PM
"Call me crazy" OK! That direct order reminds me of a line fronm an old CW song-"I know that I'm crazy, but it keeps me from goi' insane" lol

egyptian420
12-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Good positivity bro. I've made a thread saying I have a feeling we'll win for the past 4 games......I'm not going to this time, maybe that'll work.

For those who are saying our defense is complete trash, here's my theory:

Last week against what I think is the best QB in the NFL right now, we actually disrupted his timing and brought some pressure and hits on him (less than I wanted). Blackburn and Boley coming back definitely helped.

Against NO we got totally dominated but that was without Boley or Blackburn, not that I'm saying they compare to Willis but they are Much better than 3 rookies out there. If you notice, Brees kept abusing the middle of our field and going to Graham all day. I don't think Brees would've done that against last week's defense.

Philly - They didn't do #### until the final drive and our defense played really well otherwise with 3 picks.

SF: this is the only loss where our defense really got manhandled and we had no excuse for it. I can say we were expecting more runs from Gore, but thats still not an excuse, we should've played better in the 2nd half. Even still, it was a close game that came down to the final drive.

I really think the stats of our D don't tell the whole story and I expect a DOMINANT performance against romo this sunday....GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

krygny
12-10-2011, 05:24 PM
I don't want to win this game and then we lose the last one.

Stupid post. ^

Then why not root for them to lose all season long? Be put out of your misery as early in the season as possible so you can go watch Dancing with the Stars and get your Christmas shopping done. Are these Giants games cutting into your weekends or something?

We win tomorrow, and we're playing meaningful football in December. We lose tomorrow, and we spend the last three agonizing weeks of the season with virtually nothing to look forward to except praying for the slim chance at monumental collapses by several other teams.

If we lose tomorrow, I won't come near this forum on Monday because of all the stupid **** like that people will post. I swear you haters root against the Giants just so Coughlin and Gilbride will get fired and then you'll be happy.

miked1958
12-10-2011, 05:54 PM

You're crazy.

Well if you looked at my post two down from your original one, u will see I had Eli with 4td passes and td runs by JB and AB. That adds up to 42 points!!! That was prior to u saying 44!! I think we are onto something here. Let's just say the gmen add a safety.. So there you go...44 points!!!

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 06:09 PM

Stupid post. ^

Then why not root for them to lose all season long? Be put out of your misery as early in the season as possible so you can go watch Dancing with the Stars and get your Christmas shopping done. Are these Giants games cutting into your weekends or something?

We win tomorrow, and we're playing meaningful football in December. We lose tomorrow, and we spend the last three agonizing weeks of the season with virtually nothing to look forward to except praying for the slim chance at monumental collapses by several other teams.

If we lose tomorrow, I won't come near this forum on Monday because of all the stupid **** like that people will post. I swear you haters root against the Giants just so Coughlin and Gilbride will get fired and then you'll be happy.

100% this. You speak the truth as always bro :)

Go Giants !!

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 06:10 PM

You're crazy.

Well if you looked at my post two down from your original one, u will see I had Eli with 4td passes and td runs by JB and AB. That adds up to 42 points!!! That was prior to u saying 44!! I think we are onto something here. Let's just say the gmen add a safety.. So there you go...44 points!!! +1 mate...+ 1 :)

RedskinHater
12-10-2011, 06:30 PM

OK - You're crazy ! I have a feeling = I had a dream
= the tea leaves show= the cow intestines show = the
Psychic said !! Who Gives .......

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 06:33 PM

Psychic said !! Who Gives ....... lol

well you did take time to reply so ....

miked1958
12-10-2011, 06:33 PM

Psychic said !! Who Gives .......
What

BigBlue1971
12-10-2011, 06:38 PM
but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ... TRUST ME YOU CAN BOOK IT !!</P>

</P>

i agree. i just think Eli is playing lites out and if the receivers can keep up with him, we have a good chance of scoring a "bunch" of points.</P>

</P>

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 06:42 PM

Psychic said !! Who Gives ....... well it is what is is mate...i got a 4 and 4 vibe for the Giants and a 7 for the Cowboys and a comfortable minimum 2 touchdown win so 44-7 44-17 or 44-27 it is :)

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 06:44 PM
but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ... TRUST ME YOU CAN BOOK IT !!</P>

*</P>

i agree.* i just think Eli is playing lites out and if the receivers can keep up with him, we have a good chance of scoring a "bunch" of points.</P>

*</P> +1 71 ;)

GMENAGAIN
12-10-2011, 06:58 PM
but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ... TRUST ME !!</P>

I think Eli and JPP will do everything they can to win this one.....I just have zero faith in our defense at this point.</P>

+1

Every Giants game this year has been close, except for the Saints game. No reason to think tha this game will be different . .. . . .

Coach Carter
12-10-2011, 07:10 PM

Stupid post. ^

So, mister intelligent, you would not mind beating the cowboys but losing the second game to them and missing the playoffs?

Coach Carter
12-10-2011, 07:14 PM

Stupid post. ^

100% this. You speak the truth as always bro :)

Go Giants !!

You need to go to NHS and get your head checked. You pseudo-guys on these boards are silly. I guess you would be happy with 8-8, stick to rounders.

britishblue2
12-10-2011, 07:20 PM

+1

Every Giants game this year has been close, except for the Saints game. No reason to think tha this game will be different . .. . . . Nice Avatar GMEN,

original as always mate

giantsforce
12-10-2011, 08:50 PM

TRUST ME YOU CAN BOOK IT !!Perhaps you will be right, but I am afraid that the Cowboys will score 45.

buddy33
12-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Honestly this game worries me. Dallas has a good defense. The Ginats can't run the ball very well. I'm not sold on the new OL just yet as the Packers are not a great defensive team. That makes the Giants one dimensional and Dallas has a very good pass rush.

Also, Dallas is just as desperate tomorrow night. They are at home clinging to the divisional lead. Everyone says Romo is bad in December but so are the Giants. I'm excited to see rookies play, but I'm afraid we are going to miss KP a lot tomorrow night.

Cowboys Fan From Asia
12-10-2011, 09:51 PM
.......hm, you're crazy.

Sarcasman
12-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Honestly this game worries me. Dallas has a good defense. The Ginats can't run the ball very well. I'm not sold on the new OL just yet as the Packers are not a great defensive team. That makes the Giants one dimensional and Dallas has a very good pass rush.

Also, Dallas is just as desperate tomorrow night. They are at home clinging to the divisional lead. Everyone says Romo is bad in December but so are the Giants. I'm excited to see rookies play, but I'm afraid we are going to miss KP a lot tomorrow night.

Agree.

The fans who believe the Giants will simply walk over the Cowboys - twice - are crazy.

ALl NFC East games tend to be close even when a crap team like the Redskins is in it. I think the game will be close and I think both teams will show clearly why the division is still up for grabs...because neither team is great.

Winning the division this year seems to come down to which team will suck the least between now and week 16.

krygny
12-10-2011, 10:23 PM

Stupid post. ^

So, mister intelligent, you would not mind beating the cowboys but losing the second game to them and missing the playoffs?
Wow. Just wow. <font color="#FF0000">Yes, let's just lose and have the season over with.</font> I guess we know who you'll be rooting for tomorrow night. Some fan.

UK-Giantsfan
12-11-2011, 05:48 AM
BB2 ...you are crazy !

( i hope you are right obviously )

but i see Giants winning by 3 in a messy divisional game full of mistakes ........something like 24-21

britishblue2
12-11-2011, 10:14 AM
BB2 ...you are crazy !

but i see Giants winning by 3 in a messy divisional game full of mistakes ........something like 24-21

LOL

You're right UK...Crazy Drunk.

There should be an instrument attached to laptops that dont allow you access if you're over the prescribed alcohol limit. Facebook and TAGF should try and introduce such a device :)

Im suffering like hell today tho mate ... really bad hangover...Stella Artois is the ultimate beer to induce such nastiness all day long...but it tastes sooo good !!! lol

jomo
12-11-2011, 10:46 AM
BB2 ...you are crazy ! ( i hope you are right obviously ) but i see Giants winning by 3 in a messy divisional game full of mistakes ........something like 24-21 LOL You're right UK...Crazy Drunk. There should be an instrument attached to laptops that dont allow you access if you're over the prescribed alcohol limit. Facebook and TAGF should try and introduce such a device :) Im suffering like hell today tho mate ... really bad hangover...Stella Artois is the ultimate beer to induce such nastiness all day long...but it tastes sooo good !!! lolbb2, you are not crazy, Eli could take us there, especially with that jackass DC in Dallas taking ridiculous risks. </P>

I enjoyed my trip to London over Thanksgiving to visit my daughter. Try Fullers ESB to prime you engine, then move to something lighter. </P>

Love your idea for the laptop device. The advertising tag line could be "Friends don't let friends post drunk!"</P>

</P>

Go Blue!!!</P>

Denaliman316
12-11-2011, 10:55 AM
While I don't see that happening if it did, it wouldn't surprise me.

The Eagles put up 34 on them and they suck. Dallas was only able to put 7 on the board against the Eagles D.Granted it was Michael Vick and Shady doing the work.

I think both teams are evenly matched and it will be a tight game. Even with all the problems we have I just can't see us losing five straight.

I think the return of Bradshaw should carry us to a slim victory as we will probably use him late to play keep away.

Redeyejedi
12-11-2011, 11:07 AM
but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ... TRUST ME YOU CAN BOOK IT *****EDIT***** OMG ... i knew i talked crap when drunk...but jesus !!!! Im honestly surprised i was able to type the above post last night..hahaha. Dont call me crazy ...just a drunk Englishman with an over active imaigination !!! Nows wheres the ibroprofin, strong coffee and a bacon and egg sandwiche ... Damm Hangovers !!! .... oh and GO GIANTS !!!I hope your right. If they lose Id avoid these boards for awhile though.The season will be over and all hell will break loose on here

BigBlue2010
12-11-2011, 11:18 AM
OP, Dallas beat Buff 44-7, it will be a sad letdown if your psychic signals are just getting scrambled.

britishblue2
12-11-2011, 12:29 PM
but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ... TRUST ME YOU CAN BOOK IT *****EDIT***** OMG ... i knew i talked crap when drunk...but jesus !!!! Im honestly surprised i was able to type the above post last night..hahaha. Dont call me crazy ...just a drunk Englishman with an over active imaigination !!! Nows wheres the ibroprofin, strong coffee and a bacon and egg sandwiche ... Damm Hangovers !!! .... oh and GO GIANTS !!!I hope your right. If they lose Id avoid these boards for awhile though.*The season will be over and all hell will break loose on here LOL

britishblue2
12-11-2011, 12:31 PM
BB2 ...you are crazy ! ( i hope you are right obviously ) but i see Giants winning by 3 in a messy divisional game full of mistakes ........something like 24-21 LOL You're right UK...Crazy Drunk. There should be an instrument attached to laptops that dont allow you access if you're over the prescribed alcohol limit. Facebook and TAGF should try and introduce such a device :) Im suffering like hell today tho mate ... really bad hangover...Stella Artois is the ultimate beer to induce such nastiness all day long...but it tastes sooo good !!! lolbb2, you are not crazy, Eli could take us there, especially with that jackass DC in Dallas taking ridiculous risks. </P>

I enjoyed my trip to London over Thanksgiving to visit my daughter. Try Fullers ESB to prime you engine, then move to something lighter. </P>

Love your idea for the laptop device. The advertising tag line could be "Friends don't let friends post drunk!"</P>

*</P>

Go Blue!!!</P> Lovo the advertising slogan Jomo !!!

Glad you enjoyed London, just a shame you had youre camera stolen by some slimey ****bag !! :(

JMFP2
12-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Honestly this game worries me. Dallas has a good defense. The Ginats can't run the ball very well. I'm not sold on the new OL just yet as the Packers are not a great defensive team. That makes the Giants one dimensional and Dallas has a very good pass rush. Also, Dallas is just as desperate tomorrow night. They are at home clinging to the divisional lead. Everyone says Romo is bad in December but so are the Giants. I'm excited to see rookies play, but I'm afraid we are going to miss KP a lot tomorrow night. Agree. The fans who believe the Giants will simply walk over the Cowboys - twice - are crazy. ALl NFC East games tend to be close even when a crap team like the Redskins is in it. I think the game will be close and I think both teams will show clearly why the division is still up for grabs...because neither team is great. Winning the division this year seems to come down to which team will suck the least between now and week 16.</P>

+1.</P>

Fact is, this team has to simply play better than the last 4 games.</P>

Really, they need to play as good as they've been talking.</P>

miked1958
12-11-2011, 03:07 PM
OP, Dallas beat Buff 44-7, it will be a sad letdown if your psychic signals are just getting scrambled.
Can't really go by what they did or we did against another team. Any given day it could be different

miked1958
12-12-2011, 02:59 AM

And Eli will throw for 459 and four touchdowns with no turnovers, also. Jacobs and Bradshaw add risking tds.......
Well 400 yards and two tds and two four JB. A td shy of getting score right

UK-Giantsfan
12-12-2011, 07:20 AM
BB2 ...you are crazy !

LOL

keep up the crazy positive predictions BB2..... we love 'em ( and keep drinking that stella )

( at least i got the Giants by 3 right !)

miked1958
12-12-2011, 07:24 AM
BB2 ...you are crazy !

LOL
Dude keep the predictions, feelings and dreams coming!!! We got 3 weeks left so get cracking! I will expect your take on the skins game later this week!

keep up the crazy positive predictions BB2..... we love 'em ( and keep drinking that stella )

( at least i got the Giants by 3 right !)