PDA

View Full Version : RG3 Trade Bait

FroZeNx31x
04-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Do you remember how the Chargers hustled us out of picks for Eli?
I can see the same thing happening this year with the Colts and RG3. The Colts may draft him, forcing the Skins to pick up Luck, then a mega trade goes down involving multiple draft picks.

Although it will be a scumbag move it can help the Colts obtain extra draft picks during their rebuilding phase.

Redeyejedi
04-19-2012, 10:55 AM
Forcing the Skins to pick Luck? The Redskins FO would be doing cartwheels in the hallway if they got Luck

TheEnigma
04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Forcing the Skins to pick Luck? The Redskins FO would be doing cartwheels in the hallway if they got LuckIrsay: HAH Skins. We got RG3 and you can't do anything about it unless you give us 3 1st rounders,

Shanahan: Yeah forget that bro. We'll keep Luck.

RG3: Man I don't wanna play for the Colts!

Irsay: ...Crap. Call the Dolphins and trade for Tannehill!

GMENAGAIN
04-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Do you remember how the Chargers hustled us out of picks for Eli? I can see the same thing happening this year with the Colts and RG3. The Colts may draft him, forcing the Skins to pick up Luck, then a mega trade goes down involving multiple draft picks. Although it will be a scumbag move it can help the Colts obtain extra draft picks during their rebuilding phase.</P>

This has zero chance of happening because it makes absolutely no sense. If given a choice between the two, the Redskins would be falling all over themselves to take Luck . . . . . </P>

Redeyejedi
04-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Do you remember how the Chargers hustled us out of picks for Eli? I can see the same thing happening this year with the Colts and RG3. The Colts may draft him, forcing the Skins to pick up Luck, then a mega trade goes down involving multiple draft picks. Although it will be a scumbag move it can help the Colts obtain extra draft picks during their rebuilding phase.</P>

This has zero chance of happening because it makes absolutely no sense.* If given a choice between the two, the Redskins would be falling all over themselves to take Luck . . . . . </P>Luck fits the Skins offense better then Griffin does. I dont like Robert Griffins build at all. I dont think he will be able to take the pounding in the NFL. Griffin throws a nice deep ball but I have "?"'s about his short throw accuracy. Can he move the chains with his arm. Can he make the pinpoint throw in the redzone to score TD's not FG's. I think its something that has been ignored by everyone that projects this guy

slipknottin
04-19-2012, 11:57 AM
This would only make sense if Luck wasent the better prospect.