PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Question

THE_New_York_Giants
04-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Say we have another Deion Sanders like player who is not only the best QB but the best pitcher in baseball. However, he is the Giants QB and the Red Sox best pitcher. Do you love the guy or do you hate him or a little bit of both?

EDIT

How would you feel if he was the Giants best player AS WELL AS the best player of the team you hated most in another sport.

slipknottin
04-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Dont watch baseball at all, so I would love him

RagTime Blue
04-19-2012, 02:09 PM
This is a Giants website.

Who cares what he does for ANY team in baseball.

THE_New_York_Giants
04-19-2012, 02:11 PM
This is a Giants website.*

Who cares what he does for ANY team in baseball.

I know it's a Giants website. I like hearing other people's opinion on the matter as I know there are a few die hard Yankee fans on here.

B&RWarrior
04-19-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm an Orioles fan, so I would love for him to crap on the Yankees. Then of course when he played us - ehhh not so much.

GMENAGAIN
04-19-2012, 02:23 PM
Say we have another Deion Sanders like player who is not only the best QB but the best pitcher in baseball. However, he is the Giants QB and the Red Sox best pitcher. Do you love the guy or do you hate him or a little bit of both?</P>

I would love him, since I love the Giants and hate the yankees . . . . . </P>

burier
04-19-2012, 02:37 PM
people watch baseball?

I turn it on as a sleep aid.

THE_New_York_Giants
04-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Say we have another Deion Sanders like player who is not only the best QB but the best pitcher in baseball. However, he is the Giants QB and the Red Sox best pitcher. Do you love the guy or do you hate him or a little bit of both?</P>

I would love him, since I love the Giants and hate the yankees . . . . . </P>
In your case, what if he played for the Yankees?

vinylord
04-19-2012, 02:53 PM
I happen to be a Red Sox fan, so I'd love the guy - double! But let's make him a running back, shall we?

THE_New_York_Giants
04-19-2012, 03:03 PM
I happen to be a Red Sox fan, so I'd love the guy - double! But let's make him a running back, shall we?
okay. Now I'll ask you if he plays for Yankees and Giants, how do you feel about him now?

BigBlue1971
04-19-2012, 03:09 PM

</P>

im not as in love with baseball as i am with football so if he played for any baseball team it wouldntmatter tome at all!</P>

now if hes a football/basketball players thats different cuz i hate the Lakers and 76ers</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
04-19-2012, 03:11 PM

*</P>

im not as in love with baseball as i am with football so if he played for any baseball team it wouldnt*matter to*me at all!</P>

now if hes a football/basketball players thats different cuz i hate the Lakers and 76ers</P>
Okay so how would you feel if our greatest QB was also the Lakers best player?

BigBlue1971
04-19-2012, 03:22 PM

</P>

im not as in love with baseball as i am with football so if he played for any baseball team it wouldntmatter tome at all!</P>

Okay so how would you feel if our greatest QB was also the Lakers best player?</P>

</P>

as long as hes winning as a Giant i think i could take anything else!</P>

again football as you know is a very emotional game. ive never felt as much "stress" about a loss in any other game but professional football game!</P>

i guess what im trying to say is im a die-hard Giants fans but not die-hard for any other team/sport!</P>

Kase-1
04-19-2012, 07:21 PM
I get what you're saying and if hockey and football ran totally different seasons and allowed someone to play both and Eli played for the Islanders or Flyers. I wouldnt be pleased but Im more of a Giants than Rangers fan so I would have to root for Eli during football season and hope he doesnt get hurt during hockey season but I wouldnt want him doing good against the Rangers, LOL