PDA

View Full Version : Not Mentioned its November & December w/Eli still rocking!

DragonSoul
12-11-2011, 04:32 AM
Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December!

Just saying..

SweetZombieJesus
12-11-2011, 08:41 AM

Just saying..

We're on a 4 game losing streak and have given up 131 points in those games. Just saying...

IamGiantsfan
12-11-2011, 08:46 AM

Just saying..

We're on a 4 game losing streak and have given up 131 points in those games.* Just saying...

Eli isn't part of the def. Just saying...

Roosevelt
12-11-2011, 11:47 AM

Just saying..

True. But we have lost 4 straight and while he's not the reason, I don't feel like a celebration is in order just yet.

GameTime
12-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December! Just saying..

True. But we have lost 4 straight and while he's not the reason, I don't feel like a celebration is in order just yet.
</P>

exactly.....no "team" is rocking with a 4 game losing streak and MUST WIN in the 13th game of the season. </P>

You may as well say the same thing about JPP.....he is rocking in November and December too.....</P>

big deal.....they are still 6-6.....</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-11-2011, 12:02 PM

Just saying..

We're on a 4 game losing streak and have given up 131 points in those games. Just saying...

No but he is part of the team that is on a 4 game losing streak. Just saying.

Personally I'm not the kind of person who celebrates ONE PLAYER having a good year individually while the rest of the team is failing.

Captain Chaos
12-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Let's get the whole team rocking before we start crowning anything. Oh, eli has 11 interceptions while Homo has 3. He's not rocking that much!

DragonSoul
12-11-2011, 03:30 PM

Just saying..

We're on a 4 game losing streak and have given up 131 points in those games.* Just saying...
Feel free to blame the defense. Just saying

Feel free to be relative to the thread. Just saying.

DragonSoul
12-11-2011, 03:32 PM

Just saying..

True.* But we have lost 4 straight and while he's not the reason, I don't feel like a celebration is in order just yet.
Missing the point Rosi.. Have a question for you. Did you say the same thing when there were threads about Cruz or JPP?

If you rally missed my point I can further explain.

Btw have you tried my recipe yet lol?

DragonSoul
12-11-2011, 03:34 PM

Just saying..

No but he is part of the team that is on a 4 game losing streak.* Just saying.

Personally I'm not the kind of person who celebrates ONE PLAYER having a good year individually while the rest of the team is failing.
Have you said anything about the Cruz or JPP threads as well?

Again if i need to elaborate more i will be happy 2 do so.

miked1958
12-11-2011, 03:47 PM

Just saying..

Yes but Eli is doing enough to win every game if we had a defense that could stop someone

miked1958
12-11-2011, 04:01 PM

True.* But we have lost 4 straight and while he's not the reason, I don't feel like a celebration is in order just yet.
</P>

exactly.....no "team" is rocking with a 4 game losing streak and* MUST WIN in the 13th game of the season. </P>

You may as well say the same thing about JPP.....he is rocking in November and December too.....</P>

I agree. 6-6 is no reason to celebrate. We have to win our last 4 just to match last years record

miked1958
12-11-2011, 04:06 PM

</P>

exactly.....no "team" is rocking with a 4 game losing streak and* MUST WIN in the 13th game of the season. </P>

I agree. 6-6 is no reason to celebrate. We have to win our last 4 just to match last years record

Joe Morrison
12-11-2011, 04:26 PM

</P>

exactly.....no "team" is rocking with a 4 game losing streak and MUST WIN in the 13th game of the season. </P>

I agree. 6-6 is no reason to celebrate. We have to win our last 4 just to match last years record</P>

No Problem</P>

Drez
12-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Let's get the whole team rocking before we start crowning anything. Oh, eli has 11 interceptions while Homo has 3. He's not rocking that much!Romo has 9 on the season, not 3.

Roosevelt
12-11-2011, 06:24 PM

Just saying..

Missing the point Rosi.. Have a question for you. Did you say the same thing when there were threads about Cruz or JPP?

If you rally missed my point I can further explain.

Btw have you tried my recipe yet lol?

Pretty sure I didn't post in any of those threads DS. Cruz, JPP, and Eli are all having great seasons. But I have a short memory for stuff like that when we are losing. We need more big plays from everybody.

I know that Eli has struggled down the stretch in years past. But I think he's past all that. At least I hope so. I think the player we've seen this year is the player Ernie envisioned when he drafted Eli.

And yes I just did use it! I've been meaning to PM you. I did it about 4 hours and would like to go overnight. I'll PM you with a couple of questions.

[B]

DragonSoul
12-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Since we won, figured this is worth a bump for the ones who said otherwise!

gumby742
12-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Dude. Shut the hell up and don't jinx it. :)

DragonSoul
12-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Dude.* Shut the hell up and don't jinx it.* :)I made the post before the game :-p And I am not the one to worry about. ITS FEWELL and the DEFENSE! and normally I would LOL but I cannot because its not funny eh!

DragonSoul
12-13-2011, 03:30 AM
guess the silence speaks volumes :)

MattMeyerBud
12-13-2011, 09:28 AM

Just saying..

lol the misconception is that it has to do with when the games are played, it just has to do with who we play.

we are 19-38 lifetime under coughlin vs teams with winning records. It just so happens that our schedules have been backloaded

Weygand
12-13-2011, 11:19 AM

Just saying..

He's having a very good season overall. The offense overall is at mid-season form which seems to have been really boosted by adding Petrus. The offensive line moved some people Sunday which opened up the other facets of the offense.

The power rushing attack continues to be the foundation of the Giant offense on which all other facets are predicated.

MikeIsaGiant
12-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Oh snap, now Eli isn't going to be rocking

Weygand
12-13-2011, 11:42 AM

Compared to how crappy our secondary is, yes, there is nothing to complain about with Eli.

DragonSoul
12-13-2011, 12:40 PM

Compared to how crappy our secondary is, yes, there is nothing to complain about with Eli.BTW check pms :)

Weygand
12-13-2011, 12:44 PM

Compared to how crappy our secondary is, yes, there is nothing to complain about with Eli.BTW check pms :)

Got the PMs right now. I was on a time out for 2 weeks so I didn't check messages until now. I'll check into that immediately.

DragonSoul
01-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Now we can add January :)