PDA

View Full Version : Vote for who you think the Giants will pick

Giants10Joe
04-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Walterfootball.com has been doing a reader mock draft (http://walterfootball.com/draft2012reader.php) over the past few weeks where readers get to vote who they think teams will pick in the first round. Today is Giants day. Here are the choices for the Giants:

Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse
Doug Martin, RB, Boise State
Nick Perry, DE, USC
Kendall Reyes, DT, Connecticut
<span id="pds-answer6151530"><span class="pds-answer-group"><span class="pds-answer-span">Amini Silatolu, G/OT, Midwestern State
</span></span></span><span id="pds-answer6151530"><span class="pds-answer-group"><label for="PDI_answer27787737" class="pds-input-label"><span class="pds-answer-span">David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech</span></label><span class="pds-clear"></span></span><span class="pds-answer-group"><span class="pds-answer-input"></span>
Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State

I voted for Perry.
</span></span>

Morehead State
04-19-2012, 05:28 PM
I'll take a flyer on David Wilson.

Spizi
04-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Take a guess at who I voted for

but on second thought I'd take perry. but I don't see him being there

nycsportzfan
04-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Walterfootball.com has been doing a reader mock draft (http://walterfootball.com/draft2012reader.php) over the past few weeks where readers get to vote who they think teams will pick in the first round. Today is Giants day. Here are the choices for the Giants:

Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse
Doug Martin, RB, Boise State
Nick Perry, DE, USC
Kendall Reyes, DT, Connecticut
<SPAN id=pds-answer6151530><SPAN class=pds-answer-group><SPAN class=pds-answer-span>Amini Silatolu, G/OT, Midwestern State
</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN id=pds-answer6151530><SPAN class=pds-answer-group><LABEL class=pds-input-label for=PDI_answer27787737><SPAN class=pds-answer-span>David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech</SPAN></LABEL><SPAN class=pds-clear></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=pds-answer-group><SPAN class=pds-answer-input></SPAN>
Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State

I voted for Perry.
</SPAN></SPAN> News just dropped that Mike Adams failed for Weed at Combine, so i doubt we pick him..</P>

I hope we pick Doug Martin, as i think he'll be the all around back that we need, and hes built like a bowling ball, and is eerily similar to the Ray Rice/MJD backs.. That with Cruz and Nicks, is utterly scary offensive weapons... Now, i think we'll pick Jerel Worthy....</P>

Who i want us to pick- DOUG MARTIN RB BOISE ST</P>

Who i think we'll pick- JEREL WORTHY DT MICHIGAN ST</P>

hadenough
04-19-2012, 05:37 PM
I'll take a flyer on David Wilson.</P>

</P>

David Wilson is crazy good....but I think JR will give Scott the chance this year. Just can't see them spending a 1st round pick on a RB.</P>

I'm hoping Brockers falls way down...I think he will be a beast. The other DTs look average at best.</P>

Not a fan of any of those guys mentioned above....if it comes down to any of them...I would see if I could trade out of the 1st </P>

rainierjef
04-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Coby mother****ing Fleener :)

egyptian420
04-19-2012, 06:05 PM
I'll take a flyer on David Wilson.</p>

</p>

David Wilson is crazy good....but I think JR will give Scott the chance this year. Just can't see them spending a 1st round pick on a RB.</p>

I'm hoping Brockers falls way down...I think he will be a beast. The other DTs look average at best.</p>

Not a fan of any of those guys mentioned above....if it comes down to any of them...I would see if I could trade out of the 1st </p>
I agree....even though it comes down to who the BPA is, I just don't see us going RB in the first round unless the value is impossible to resist.

I have a feeling Reese trusts Bradshaw splitting carries with Ware/Scott or a maybe a later round pick

GMENAGAIN
04-19-2012, 06:30 PM
I would like us to pick: Fleener.</P>

I think that we will take: Chandler Jones. </P>

TheEnigma
04-19-2012, 06:45 PM
I think Worthy goes to the Broncos at 25 so it would either come down to Reyes or Still.

Martin would be awesome if he's available but Reese doesn't seem like a guy who takes RB's in the first 2 rounds.