PDA

View Full Version : Pick 1 per position

myles2424
04-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Given the positions we could use & possibly be available at 32, pick 1 each & in order of BPA and who'd you rather have

DT: Devon Still.....Kendall Reyes....Jerel Worthy...
DE: Nick Perry.....Chandler Jones....Vinny Curry...
LB: Domta Hightower....Levante David...
WR: Rueben Randle....Alshon Jeffery....Stephen Hill
RB: Doug Martin.....David Wlson....Lamar Miller...
Oline: Peter Konz...Jonathan Martin...
TE: Coby Fleener

I'll go:
Doug Martin
Coby Fleener
Jerel Worthy
lavonte David
Jonathan Martin
Rueben Randle
Vinny Curry

CGYgiant
04-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Given the positions we could use & possibly be available at 32, pick 1 each & in order of BPA and who'd you rather have

I'll go:
Doug Martin
Coby Fleener
Jerel Worthy
lavonte David
Jonathan Martin
Rueben Randle
Vinny Curry

DT: Worthy
DE: Jones
LB: Hightower
WR: Randle
RB: Wilson
Oline: Konz
TE: Fleener

Giants10Joe
04-19-2012, 05:36 PM
LB: Hightower (but I think he'll be gone before we pick, probably the Steelers or Packers will take him)
DE: Perry (Of the guys you listed that I think will be on the board for us, I like him the best)
DT: Worthy
OL: Konz
RB: Martin
TE: Fleener
WR: Jeffery

nycsportzfan
04-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Given the positions we could use &amp; possibly be available at 32, pick 1 each &amp; in order of BPA and who'd you rather have DT: Devon Still.....Kendall Reyes....Jerel Worthy... DE: Nick Perry.....Chandler Jones....Vinny Curry... LB: Domta Hightower....Levante David... WR: Rueben Randle....Alshon Jeffery....Stephen Hill RB: Doug Martin.....David Wlson....Lamar Miller... Oline: Peter Konz...Jonathan Martin... TE: Coby Fleener I'll go: Doug Martin Coby Fleener Jerel Worthy lavonte David Jonathan Martin Rueben Randle Vinny Curry</P>

</P>

RB- Doug Martin(i said hes 2nd best back in this class months ago, well before he flew up boards) Hes the only RB i would take in RD 1 outside of richardson..</P>

WR- Alshon Jeffery-Muhhamed Sanu- Stephen Hill- Kendall Wright(i like all 4of these WRs.. I really don't like Rueben Randle)</P>

Oline- Johnathan Martin-Cordy Glenn- Peter Konz- Kelechi Osemele- Amini Silatolu</P>

TE- I got Fleener and Allen tied.. I really like both..</P>

DT- Jerel Worthy- Devon Still- Michael Brockers(outside chance brockers will be there)</P>

DE- I doubt hes there, but Whitney Mercilus would be my dream scenario.. </P>

</P>

My BPA(trying to be realistic)</P>

1. Whitney Mercilus DE Illinois- Super longshot, but at least 1% chance he could be there(dream scenario)</P>

2. Doug Martin RB Boise St- Could u imagine having a MJD/R.Rice type RB teamed with Bradshaw, and Nicks and Cruz at WR? Wow! Also, Martin can return kicks...</P>

3. Jerel Worthy DT Michigan St- I'm really intrigued with his potential and upside...</P>

4. Cordy Glenn G/T Georgia- Probably gone, but another guy i would really love to see there..</P>

5. Alshon Jeffery WR S.Carolina- Keep him in shape, and give him a consistent QB, and i think u got a monster, and worth the risk at pick 32.. Big hands to snatch balls on the fade in the back corner of the endzone...</P>

6. Peter Konz C/G Wisconsin- Great size, and could really solitify the interior of our offense.. We could play him wherever needed, weather it be at G or C.. Great Run blocker...</P>

7. Johnathan Martin OT Stanford</P>

8. Coby Fleener TE Stanford</P>

9. Muhhamed Sanu WR Rutgers</P>

10. Devon Still DT Penn St</P>

nycsportzfan
04-19-2012, 05:55 PM
by the way, the reason i have konz and glenn ahead of Martin on who i'd select, is becuase i feel there all very good prospects, but i'm big James Brewer guy, and he was who i wanted in RD 4 last yr, and i think hes gonna win the job, and be very effective, and i like the depth signing of Sean locklear.. I still worry about a regression for Boothe, and i wonder if sooner then later Diehl will regress at G like he has at OT, and Snee's play has been a tad sporadic lately, and i wasen't totally impressed with Baas last yr either.. Bottom line, i think we could use a stud on the interior more so then OT, all though, i do think another tackle could be added...

Kase-1
04-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Given the positions we could use &amp; possibly be available at 32, pick 1 each &amp; in order of BPA and who'd you rather have

I'll go:
Doug Martin
Coby Fleener
Jerel Worthy
lavonte David
Jonathan Martin
Rueben Randle
Vinny Curry
Still
Curry