PDA

View Full Version : Fletcher Cox would be a beast on our Dline!

Warchild
04-20-2012, 02:17 AM
and anyone teams Dline for that matter. However put him next to JPP / Tuck / Kiwi and watch out!

If there were one person to move up for, it would probably be him.

gmen0820
04-20-2012, 02:19 AM
Too big a jump, not really worth it.

Redeyejedi
04-20-2012, 07:24 AM
In my opinion the best DT in the draft although I recognize he isnt the perfect fit for every team as a 3 down player.A hard working ,productive 3 Tech with measurables from the SEC. He would be devastating with the Eagles.I really hope they dont take him

NCGiant23
04-20-2012, 08:50 AM
In my opinion the best DT in the draft although I recognize he isnt the perfect fit for every team as a 3 down player.A hard working ,productive 3 Tech with measurables from the SEC. He would be devastating with the Eagles.I really hope they dont take himRedeye, what's your take on Brandon Thompson DT, Clemson?

GMENAGAIN
04-20-2012, 09:01 AM
How about Mike Martin in the 3rd?

DelawareGiants
04-20-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm liking Mike Martin in the third. Dreaming if you think Giants would trade up to get Cox. Martin could be very disruptive with this line.

slipknottin
04-20-2012, 12:25 PM
In my opinion the best DT in the draft although I recognize he isnt the perfect fit for every team as a 3 down player.A hard working ,productive 3 Tech with measurables from the SEC. He would be devastating with the Eagles.I really hope they dont take him

I dont think Cox makes it past the Rams.... I think hes a better player than Blackmon is.

myles2424
04-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Im luvin jerel worthy as far as DTs that'll probaly be available go....

Captain Chaos
04-21-2012, 06:58 AM
Im luvin jerel worthy as far as DTs that'll probaly be available go....</P>

</P>

Would rather have Still</P>

Redeyejedi
04-25-2012, 08:08 AM
In my opinion the best DT in the draft although I recognize he isnt the perfect fit for every team as a 3 down player.A hard working ,productive 3 Tech with measurables from the SEC. He would be devastating with the Eagles.I really hope they dont take himRedeye, what's your take on Brandon Thompson DT, Clemson?
I dont hate him like Sportzfan does.He is a polarizing prospect.A lot of debate on what his value is.Some people think he is a 1st rounder which I cant see.He looks like a solid 1 tech. Good base ,strong lower half but he doesnt change directions well .More of a straight up the field bull rush guy coming after the QB. I think he gets pulled on passing downs in the NFL. Solid run defender though. Id value him as a 3rd round pick.