PDA

View Full Version : My top 3 projected picks for us at 32 (If available)

Warchild
04-20-2012, 02:26 AM
1. Stephen Hill - adds a dimension as a 3rd WR that gives us an even more potent offense. Can really stretch the field, good measurables and is a great blocker. There is no way we pass on him if he is there. Too much upside in what has become a passing offense (and league)

2. Nick Perry - We need to build up the trenches again and Reese loves pash rushers who come from good schools and have played against top competition. Good measurable and good kid.

3. Chandler Jones - Reese has seemed to fall in love recently with prospects out of the big east, so I could see that trend continuing here. Jones may not make an instant impact, but give him a year in our system and he may turn out to be a better prospect than Perry. Long, Athletic and a killer first step with tons of upside. Exactly the type of player we look for.

Warchild
04-20-2012, 09:57 AM
thoughts?

04-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Hill...6'4"....215.....4.36 40 .This guy could be awesome. Do we have the luxury of a WR at this pick?

DelawareGiants
04-20-2012, 10:11 AM
I agree on Stephen Hill- not so sure he will be there at 32 but if he is he will definitely be one of the highest rated on our board. Would love to keep Cruz in slot and have this guy stretch the field and very dangerous weapon inside 20.

Chandler Jones- if he is available and GMen can work out a deal to trade Osi for a high to middle 2nd plus 5th rounder I would not be shocked. Let this kid develop- Kiwi could be rotated at DE on passing situations.

04-20-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm very glad that Jerry filled some holes in FA so we aren't boxed in ..... we can go BPA all the way through .... maybea five star player will fall to 32

GMENAGAIN
04-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Fleener!

juice33s
04-20-2012, 11:09 AM
Hill...6'4"....215.....4.36 40* .This guy could be awesome. Do we have the luxury of a WR at this pick?
He's also only 20 years old making him one of the youngest prospects in this years draft

Redeyejedi
04-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Stephen Hill scares me because the extent of his playing WR is run in a straight line and catch the ball and his hands arent great. He doesnt play as fast as his clocked time either

rainierjef
04-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Fleener!

you sir are my favorite poster.

Coby Mother ****ing Fleener fellas, be prepared to scream...

Coby, Coby, Coby... i won't i am anti-kobe bryant i hate him with all my might

rainierjef
04-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Stephen Hill scares me because the extent of his playing WR is run in a straight line and catch the ball and his hands arent great. He doesnt play as fast as his clocked time either

this.

and i don't think he's got enough exposure to a complete route tree, its going to be a steep learning curve as WR is one of the hardest positions to trasnition into. i rather randle if hes there he can play all three positions imho.

Neverend
04-20-2012, 09:34 PM

Yea, agree with this

i think he has great upside as a deep threat. maybe like a poor man's randy moss. guy who can run in a straight line with long strides and go up and get the ball.

but thats the only thing he does well. hes going to have to learn how to not run routes so much in a straight line (or hes going to find himself out of bounds or tight to the sidelines a lot) and get in and out of his cuts. Based on his 20 ss, he ran a poorous 4.48 which is terrible for the WR position. Some defensive ends ran faster than that

Mayock praised his route running at his pro day so maybe im wrong here

WR4Life
04-20-2012, 11:06 PM

Yea, agree with this

i think he has great upside as a deep threat. maybe like a poor man's randy moss. guy who can run in a straight line with long strides and go up and get the ball.

but thats the only thing he does well. hes going to have to learn how to not run routes so much in a straight line (or hes going to find himself out of bounds or tight to the sidelines a lot) and get in and out of his cuts. Based on his 20 ss, he ran a poorous 4.48 which is terrible for the WR position. Some defensive ends ran faster than that

Mayock praised his route running at his pro day so maybe im wrong here

I'm not saying its going to happen, but I think there is definitely a good chance that he could be the second coming of Heyward-Bey.