PDA

View Full Version : Enigma's attempt to predict chaos (1st round mock for all teams)

TheEnigma
04-20-2012, 06:23 PM
1. Colts - Andrew Luck, QB (Duh)

2. Redskins - RG3, QB (Duh)

3. Vikings - Matt Kalil, LT (Great player, fills huge need)

4. Browns - Trent Richardson, RB (Pass on Blackmon since WR class is deep)

5. Buccaneers - Morris Claiborne, CB (Barber is ancient and Talib is a dummy)

6. Rams - Justin Blackmon, WR (Similar to Nicks, now Bradford can have his own version of the 09 Giants WR corps)

7. Jaguars - Michael Floyd, WR (Robinson isn't a #1 and Lee Evans is ok at best. This pick gives Gabbert no excuses for failing)

8. Dolphins - Ryan Tannehill, QB (Raw but good physical traits. Too bad he's going to a crap franchise)

9. Panthers - Michael Brockers, DT (They really need help at stopping the run and he's the BPA to help with that)

10. Bills - Riley Reiff, OT (Just paid Fitzpatrick lots of money and no Bell, need to protect investment)

11. Chiefs - David DeCastro, OG (Just like with the Eric Berry pick, they get an elite player at a position not deemed valuable)

12. Seahawks - Quinton Coples, DL (Size and athleticism is hard to pass up at this point, need pass rush help)

13. Cardinals - Luke Kuechly, LB (Smart kid that is a surprising athlete as well, good to pair with Daryl Washington)

14. Cowboys - Mark Barron, S (Fills a huge need and gives them a future defensive leader)

15. Eagles - Fletcher Cox, DT (Eagles love their DT's and Cox is a huge plus for their wide 9)

16. Jets - Melvin Ingram, defense (Very versatile player that Ryan would love to use like a chess piece)

17. Bengals - Stephon Gilmore, CB (Investing some faith in the Bengals FO here. Maybe they learn to take guys who aren't tools like Kirkpatrick or Jenkins?)

18. Chargers - Courtney Upshaw, LB (Larry English is a failure)

19. Bears - Cordy Glenn, OL (Bears are pretty stacked now but still have an embarrassing O-line)

20. Titans - Dre Kirkpatrick, CB (If they don't get a decent CB in this draft, they might as well forfeit their two games against the Texans)

21. Bengals - Doug Martin, RB (Versatile Martin adds another dimension to a growing Bengals offense)

22. Browns - Stephen Hill, WR (Browns need an offensive infusion bad. Hill has the highest ceiling in the class)

23. Lions - Johnathan Martin, LT (Backus is ancient and the Lions know how important it is to protect Stafford)

24. Steelers - Dontari Poe, NT (Either him or Hightower but I think they take a chance and try to get their own Haloti Ngata)

25. Broncos - Jerel Worthy, DT (Fills a huge need up the middle in stopping the run)

26. Texans - Nick Perry, DE/OLB (Replaces Mario Williams and gives them a young and deep depth of pass rushers)

27. Colts (From Patriots) - Coby Fleener, TE (Colts would trade up and pay a fair price to take the best TE in the draft. He already has chemistry with Luck and since its a deep WR class, they can take one in the 3rd or 4th)

28. Packers - Peter Konz, C (Can play guard for a year or two while Saturday is still around)

29. Ravens - Dont'a Hightower, ILB (Successor for Ray Lewis, can be an All Pro in a few years in this situation)

30. 49ers - Rueben Randle, WR (49ers continue to improve offense. Crabtree and MM aren't #1's while Moss is another ancient player. Randle could be a steal when we look back in a few years.)

31. Patriots - Whitney Mercilus, DE (Pats play enough 4-3 for Mercilus to make sense here. They really need a pass rush)

32. Giants - Devon Still/Kendall Reyes (Strong DT class and we need depth at the position. Canty will be gone soon and Austin is still a ? mark)

lawl
04-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Reuben randle would be tough for them to pass on I would think..

NorwoodBlue
04-21-2012, 09:45 AM
I've been in the DT at #32 boat for a long time now, I really think that's where we're going.

There should still be two or three really good ones left at the end of round one.

Redeyejedi
04-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Reuben randle would be tough for them to pass on I would think..I think Randle is underrated on this board. People knock his production but kind of ignore LSU isnt a passing team. They ranked 110 out of 120 in pass attempts and really they were 112 if u factor in the fact they played 1 or 2 more games then most teams. Some of these guys have completely inflated numbers because of the offense they are in. Randle obviously isnt going to have Blackmon numbers when OSU throws the ball 350 times more per season.

TheEnigma
04-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Made some changes at the end.

Colts trade up for Fleener, 49ers take Rueben Randle, and Patriots take Mercilus at 31 instead.

XxBigWhitxX
04-21-2012, 04:33 PM
If we go DT I much rather Worthy over those guys.

TheEnigma
04-21-2012, 04:40 PM
If we go DT I much rather Worthy over those guys.Me too but I think the Broncos taking Worthy is a real possibility.