PDA

View Full Version : Asante samuel

Pa1jintfan
04-21-2012, 09:13 AM
First off.. Can't stand him. Although, he did let a game clinching pic go thru his hands in 42. Anyway, the iggles are looking for a 5-6 for him. I don't know how he would fit our scheme. But for a 6th and redo his deal. That would be unreal talent at CB. Especially since we are using primarily a Nickle base. I know people are gonna be outraged, but hey I'm bored.

Die-Hard
04-21-2012, 09:17 AM
There is no way that they are trading him to one of their most hated rivals

NewYorkSwagg
04-21-2012, 09:17 AM
Don't even think about it bro, the reason philly letting him go because of pay. He want money when that contract over and the Giant's can't pay this guy, so just leave this situation alone it's not gonna happen.

jmike
04-21-2012, 09:18 AM
He wants out of Philly because he wants to start, be the "star" CB and wants more money. Which will happen here? Not a player I would want. He would rather be top dog on a lousy team than be a part of a great one.

Flip Empty
04-21-2012, 09:18 AM
The guy is due 10.5 million this year and 12.5 million next year. That's probably why they're having trouble shipping him.

FBomb
04-21-2012, 09:22 AM
[:|] Obviously the OP didn't do his homework before posting this idea.</P>

gmen0820
04-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Forget the money, he'd ruin our scheme. Either we'd play press man and he would get lit up, or we play off zone and he gets a pick every now and then while everyone else gets lit up. No.

bubblesmcgee
04-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Why do people always say he let that ball go through his fingers? He was at the top of his jump and ball just barely hit his fingertips. Then he came down out of bounds. It was not a sure thing like its played up to be

SweetZombieJesus
04-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Why do people always say he let that ball go through his fingers? He was at the top of his jump and ball hit his fingertips. It was not a sure thing like its played up to be

Plus at least one foot came down out of bounds.

bubblesmcgee
04-21-2012, 10:00 AM
Why do people always say he let that ball go through his fingers? He was at the top of his jump and ball hit his fingertips. It was not a sure thing like its played up to be

Plus at least one foot came down out of bounds.

YES! I forgot that..im going to edit thanks

Flip Empty
04-21-2012, 10:05 AM
It's usually used as a way to demean the Giants' victory in that game. Pointless, really. Samuel just didn't make the play - just like Jarvis Green didn't manage to sack Eli during "The Catch" play. It's as silly as saying "If X Player didn't catch that touchdown, X Team would've won.

ru_gmen55
04-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Why do people always say he let that ball go through his fingers? He was at the top of his jump and ball just barely hit his fingertips. Then he came down out of bounds. It was not a sure thing like its played up to be

That bugs the crap out of me too. That would have been an absolutely ridiculous pick for him to jump, catch it with his fingers at the apex of his leap, AND come down with both feet in bounds. Not saying it was impossible for him to do, but I have watched that play about 100 times, and it really wasn't as close as everybody claims. I will own up to the fact that the Giants had some luck here and there (which in today's NFL, is IMPERATIVE to winning it all; idc what anybody says) but that play wasn't that close in terms of the play he made on it. With that said, if that ball was even one single inch lower, it would have been easy pickings (no pun intended) for Samuel.

On topic: no. Please God no. Can't stand this guy.

zimonami
04-21-2012, 10:33 AM
It's usually used as a way to demean the Giants' victory in that game. Pointless, really. Samuel just didn't make the play - just like Jarvis Green didn't manage to sack Eli during "The Catch" play. It's as silly as saying "If X Player didn't catch that touchdown, X Team would've won.
Yeah, some Gmen haters will continue to use that example of how lucky we were... and this past Superbowl it was all about the missed catch by Welker, and not the made catch by MM.
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.
STFU and move on

JJC7301
04-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Not interested simply because he would cost too much $$$.

Also, why would we want a guy who lets game-clinching INTs go through his hands in a SB? ;)

Rudyy
04-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Why do people always say he let that ball go through his fingers? He was at the top of his jump and ball just barely hit his fingertips. Then he came down out of bounds. It was not a sure thing like its played up to be I wish they would let that go; It was uncatchable anyway in my opinion.

miked1958
04-21-2012, 07:23 PM
It's usually used as a way to demean the Giants' victory in that game. Pointless, really. Samuel just didn't make the play - just like Jarvis Green didn't manage to sack Eli during "The Catch" play. It's as silly as saying "If X Player didn't catch that touchdown, X Team would've won. Wasn't Jarvis Green (Ellis) their Running Back this past season? I wonder of they were related?. There were several Pats Defensive players that were around and had a hand on Eli. I think warren (94) may have had a hand on him to.

JPP
04-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Yeah, some Gmen haters will continue to use that example of how lucky we were... and this past Superbowl it was all about the missed catch by Welker, and not the made catch by MM.
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.
STFU and move on

That Welker drop was just as lucky as the Pats batting the ball out of Lee Evans hands in the endzone during the AFCCG. Plus people act like they were storming back and that play was for the winning touchdown, they were still back and we could have forced a field goal. On top of that we still had to come back and put the points on the board it is not like the Welker drop was a fumble and returned to the house we earned those points with fantastic plays.

giantsfan420
04-21-2012, 09:07 PM
It's usually used as a way to demean the Giants' victory in that game. Pointless, really. Samuel just didn't make the play - just like Jarvis Green didn't manage to sack Eli during "The Catch" play. It's as silly as saying "If X Player didn't catch that touchdown, X Team would've won. Wasn't Jarvis Green (Ellis) their Running Back this past season? I wonder of they were related?. There were several Pats Defensive players that were around and had a hand on Eli. I think warren (94) may have had a hand on him to.

yeah it was adaleus thomas, ty warren, and richard seymour that all had shots at eli...

Flip Empty
04-21-2012, 09:53 PM

yeah it was adaleus thomas, ty warren, and richard seymour that all had shots at eli...
Green (#97) also had a hand on him.

http://i.imgur.com/sEw7C.jpg

giantsfan420
04-22-2012, 01:15 AM

Green (#97) also had a hand on him.

http://i.imgur.com/sEw7C.jpg

its also funny hearing Pats players of 07 and Pats fans say we got away with blatant holding on their whole DL...lmfao i dont see one hold in those pictures, unless u consider the pats player grabbing 67 of the giants defensive holding...

njersey
04-22-2012, 08:06 AM
First off.. Can't stand him. Although, he did let a game clinching pic go thru his hands in 42. Anyway, the iggles are looking for a 5-6 for him. I don't know how he would fit our scheme. But for a 6th and redo his deal. That would be unreal talent at CB. Especially since we are using primarily a Nickle base. I know people are gonna be outraged, but hey I'm bored.

Why would you want someone that you can't stand?