PDA

View Full Version : victor cruz sighting

chizz
04-21-2012, 12:00 PM
in new music video for rap group slaughterhouse
http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/04/20/slaughterhouse-hammer-dance-video-teaser/

bafzel
04-21-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm a bit worried about Cruz. All I see on his facebook-page is how he meets with famous people, dancing with famous people, lots of updates on how hes catching the moment, giving away awards etc etc.

I think all this has a chance to be a bit too much for him and I'm worried that he will forget about all the hard hours of work it really takes to be a superstar.
I can't really blame him, this is something that most people would like to experience but I would rather see him working on his game than all this.

Flip Empty
04-21-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm a bit worried about Cruz. All I see on his facebook-page is hes meeting with famous people, dancing with famous people, lots of updates on how hes catching the moment, giving away awards etc etc.

I think all this has a chance to be a bit too much for him and I'm worried that he will forget all the hard hours of work it really takes to be a superstar.
I can't really blame him, this is something that most people would like to experience but I would rather see him working on his game than all this.
These guys need down time. They don't get much, and Cruz is making the most of it. He's definitely earned it.

I think he'll be ok. He seems very level-headed and aware of what is expected of him.

smashndash715
04-21-2012, 12:42 PM
favorite rap group with one of my favorite players..very nice

miked1958
04-21-2012, 08:42 PM
I'm a bit worried about Cruz. All I see on his facebook-page is hes meeting with famous people, dancing with famous people, lots of updates on how hes catching the moment, giving away awards etc etc.

I think all this has a chance to be a bit too much for him and I'm worried that he will forget all the hard hours of work it really takes to be a superstar.
These guys need down time. They don't get much, and Cruz is making the most of it. He's definitely earned it.

I think he'll be ok. He seems very level-headed and aware of what is expected of him.Agreed

NYG4lifeNYK
04-21-2012, 10:14 PM
Love it..... some of the best lyricists in the game with one of the best WR's in the game