PDA

View Full Version : NBA Should Ban Artest

Redeyejedi
04-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Everything is draft around here and Ive been following it all season so its getting tiring for me. I
What is your opinion on Artests elbow to James Harden head. Should the NBA consider banning MetaWorld Peace from the NBA. He has been suspended 10 times "Once for a year" . Was responsible for 1 of if not the ugliest event in NBA history at the Palace in Detroit. When is enough, enough. Considering the NBA gives technicals these days for showing emotion at the least this guy should be done for the season and playoffs

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/metta-world-peace-elbows-james-harden-head-video-213746410.html

tripleaamin9
04-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Not a ban, that is way too harsh. 10 games should be enough.

Jon6777
04-23-2012, 01:34 PM
New name, same old idiot Ron Artest.

sharick88
04-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Metta World Peace (Not sure why people are still calling him Artest) should get suspended for at least the first round of the playoffs. Regardless of his recent good behavior, he is still a repeat offender of drama like that. Anyways, the dude probably should be committed.

Redeyejedi
04-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Metta World Peace (Not sure why people are still calling him Artest) should get suspended for at least the first round of the playoffs. Regardless of his recent good behavior, he is still a repeat offender of drama like that. Anyways, the dude probably should be committed.Because its a stupid name

sharick88
04-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Metta World Peace (Not sure why people are still calling him Artest) should get suspended for at least the first round of the playoffs. Regardless of his recent good behavior, he is still a repeat offender of drama like that. Anyways, the dude probably should be committed.Because its a stupid name

He went through the right channels to change his name. Do people call Muhammad Ali, Cassius Clay? Do people call Kareem, Lew Alcindor? Yes, I do agree that the name is stupid, but he did legally change it. Let's just agree that he is a dumb *** for throwing that elbow.

GMENAGAIN
04-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Metta World Peace (Not sure why people are still calling him Artest) should get suspended for at least the first round of the playoffs. Regardless of his recent good behavior, he is still a repeat offender of drama like that. Anyways, the dude probably should be committed.Because its a stupid name He went through the right channels to change his name. Do people call Muhammad Ali, Cassius Clay? Do people call Kareem, Lew Alcindor? Yes, I do agree that the name is stupid, but he did legally change it. Let's just agree that he is a dumb *** for throwing that elbow.</P>

eh, so you agree that it is a stupid name . . . . </P>