PDA

View Full Version : SUPERSTITION ANYONE??

bleedinblue27
12-11-2011, 12:14 PM
#1 - Gnome is buried!
#2 - Giants hemet is chillin on the coffee table
#3 - Gameday jersey #92 & hat ready!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

SIMMS5611
12-11-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm torn, because my own, personal superstition is to continue to wear whatever jersey I was in when they win, or stick it back in the closet, and move on to a new one after a loss. (I have 3).

Anyway, last week was my Y.A.Tittle home jersey, & even though it WAS a loss, it was still a game I thought they did win, because the loss was due to the refs.

So what do you think, stick w/Y.A., or move onto my #70 Huff?

britishblue2
12-11-2011, 01:26 PM
i will make enough food to feed 3 people...and eat it all on my own. Then drink enough units of alcohol that my liver will scream stop...i wont hear it tho cos i'll be loud and proud.....

ITS PLAYOFF TIME !!1

juice33s
12-11-2011, 01:27 PM
I see numbers all over the place. Long story short 10:10 is good news, 11:11 is bad, bad news

egyptian420
12-11-2011, 01:29 PM
i will make enough food to feed 3 people...and eat it all on my own. Then drink enough units of alcohol that my liver will scream stop...i wont hear it tho cos i'll be loud and proud.....

ITS PLAYOFF TIME !!1
I wish I could join you in the alcohol consumption but I have an exam early tomorrow that I'm already not studying for because of NFL sunday....Have a good one buddy!

britishblue2
12-11-2011, 01:51 PM

ITS PLAYOFF TIME !!1
I wish I could join you in the alcohol consumption but I have an exam early tomorrow that I'm already not studying for because of NFL sunday....Have a good one buddy!
Same to you matey...enjoy the game ;)

~MOJORISIN~
12-11-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm torn, because my own, personal superstition is to continue to wear whatever jersey I was in when they win, or stick it back in the closet, and move on to a new one after a loss. (I have 3).

Anyway, last week was my Y.A.Tittle home jersey, & even though it WAS a loss, it was still a game I thought they did win, because the loss was due to the refs.

So what do you think, stick w/Y.A., or move onto my #70 Huff?when they lose-you need to wash the demons out of that jersey!

Kase-1
12-11-2011, 05:45 PM
#1 Always wear my 3x SB Champion T-Shirt under my Jersey
#2 Cant forget my NY Giants Scarf & Beads
#3 Wear my Uncles old Giants Jacket that he used to wear for every game
#4 Order a tower of beer from the bar and when it arrives place my Giants hard hat on top so everyone in the bar knows we're home

Oh yea and every time the Giants score a TD 12 of us line up Jameson shots and someone will yell out 'Touchdown Big Blue THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS, THE GGGGGGG MENNNNNNNN!!!!!'

It gets pretty intense at our local Giants bar, last week there was 1 packers fan who was trying to talk smack and for the WHOLE game anytime he tried to speak we all just booed him uncontrollably, it was GREAT, LOL

SIMMS5611
12-11-2011, 05:49 PM

So what do you think, stick w/Y.A., or move onto my #7

Hufwhen they lose-you need to wash the demons out of that jersey!

C'mon Hoss, I ain't no rookie; ya ALWAYS gotta wash out the bad voodoo. Looks like I'm rocking the Huff jersey...

FlyingTruck
12-11-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm gonna wear my Nicks jersey during the game and my giants beanie.

miked1958
12-11-2011, 06:21 PM
We got to sit the same seats and my daughter has to wear this white robe (we call it the white coat) that she wore one time when they had a comeback win in 07.
She has not worn it during four game losing streak. Time to break it out.
If my wife or her friend walk in and they do something good, we yell...STOP, STAY RIGHT THERE, DON'T MOVE! Nope we are not to superstitious around here. Lol

UK-Giantsfan
12-11-2011, 06:37 PM
i always stand on one leg for game winning feld goal attempts

it gives the Giants good luck and gives our oppenents bad luck

started with Matt Barr in NFC Champ game v SF .....then Scott Norwood ....and have done i ever since !

( was getting seriously pissed off with Tynes v GB until he nailed the 47 yarder .......and please dont mention Jay Feeley)

UK-Giantsfan
12-12-2011, 07:59 AM
i always stand on one leg for game winning feld goal attempts

it gives the Giants good luck and gives our oppenents bad luck

started with Matt Barr in NFC Champ game v SF .....then Scott Norwood ....and have done i ever since !

( was getting seriously pissed off with Tynes v GB until he nailed the 47 yarder .......and please dont mention Jay Feeley)

well guys ...it worked again

( what a game ...im still in shock !)

miked1958
12-12-2011, 08:11 AM
We got to sit the same seats and my daughter has to wear this white robe (we call it the white coat) that she wore one time when they had a comeback win in 07.
She has not worn it during four game losing streak. Time to break it out.
If my wife or her friend walk in and they do something good, we yell...STOP, STAY RIGHT THERE, DON'T MOVE! Nope we are not to superstitious around here. Lol
Looks like The White Coat is back in Business

SIMMS5611
12-12-2011, 08:33 AM
I was wearing my #70 Huff jersey, and I watched the game alone in my basement. I think I woke up the whole house at 12:01am when that FG was blocked.</P>

So anyway, you don't have need a Ouiji Board to know where I'll be, &amp; what I'll be wearing next Sunday...</P>

Go Big Blue!!!</P>

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-12-2011, 09:30 AM
I didn't tape the game and I didn't start Eli as my ff QB out of superstition. Wishing I had done both, but maybe that's what caused the win :)