PDA

View Full Version : Saints caught cheating AGAIN - planted "listening devices" in opposing teams are***

NYG4lifeNYK
04-23-2012, 04:54 PM
They should strip them of their super bowl title........

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/7846290/new-orleans-saints-mickey-loomis-eavesdrop-opposing-coaches-home-games

barran21
04-23-2012, 04:58 PM

They can't do that, this happen before Brees and Payton.......

NYG4lifeNYK
04-23-2012, 05:01 PM

They can't do that, this happen before Brees and Payton.......

Ok then just dismantle the team........ despicable organization

BlueJayC
04-23-2012, 05:11 PM
I could see the "NEW" NFL vacating their title.......absolutely.....regardless of who was associated with the organization and when if this device was in place at the time.....</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>NO WONDER THE GIANTS GET BLOWN OUT EVERYTIME THEY'RE DOWN THERE.....</FONT></P>

VegasGmen
04-23-2012, 05:14 PM
Unfreaking real!!! Listening to it on local radio now. Loomis will get locked up in jail for illegal wire tapping. Disgusting organization. They need to have all their draft picks stripped for the next few years

G-Man67
04-23-2012, 05:22 PM
wow, that is something

Tuckit91
04-23-2012, 05:30 PM
What a disgraceful organization..

Rat_bastich
04-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Remember that one year we were accused of using our headsets to pick up transmissions from the Eagles and opposing teams sending in plays. I believe it was a Fassel year.

Just saying is all.

jjj45
04-23-2012, 05:37 PM
but everyone does it guys.

sarcasm)

Rudyy
04-23-2012, 05:39 PM
but everyone does it guys.

sarcasm)
Haha, well played.

TheEnigma
04-23-2012, 05:45 PM
Ohh oh...home advantage indeed

TheBookOfEli
04-23-2012, 05:46 PM
How ironic that a team called The Saints is pulling stuff like this.

TheEnigma
04-23-2012, 05:53 PM
If the Saints organization is really THIS bad, the league needs to do something big to teach these guys a lesson. I'm talking preventing them from signing Brees big.

giants-rule-in-pa
04-23-2012, 05:55 PM
when was this going on .what years

giantsfan420
04-23-2012, 06:01 PM
who was the genius who said "this is the equivalent to getting a speeding ticket" or something when the Pats did it...some one was actually saing "its no big deal"...lmfao, listening to opposing teams locker rooms and video taping opposing teams installing the weeks gameplan is def. a serious, big deal

giantsfan420
04-23-2012, 06:04 PM
oh, and this doesnt mean that Payton didnt use the eavesdropping device just bc Loomis was the GM. it was installed into the locker room...payton and co. seemed willing to break other rules, would be foolish imo to assume they stopped taking advantage of it

n420p69
04-23-2012, 07:14 PM
Saints always have been and always will be a pathetic franchise. This just validates it all even more. They make the Patriots look like angels with their cheating.

RoanokeFan
04-23-2012, 07:16 PM

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/7846290/new-orleans-saints-mickey-loomis-eavesdrop-opposing-coaches-home-games

That's not going to happen, but Loomis stands a good chance of being charged under The Federal Communications Privacy Act of 1986, Title 18 U.S.C.; 2502 - 22 if it can proven he electronically intercepted wireless communications without permission of the parties involved.

NYGRealityCheck
04-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Gosh, the snitch struck again...

Must be a really angry ex-Saints player or staff member...

BigBlueFanNJ
04-23-2012, 08:49 PM
and elsewhere in New England Bill Belichick is jumping up clicking his heels!!!

RoanokeFan
04-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Gosh, the snitch struck again...

Must be a really angry ex-Saints player or staff member...

Ya think?

Rudyy
04-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Warren Sapp is going to blame Shockey again.

Pierre-Paul
04-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Wow, this story would have no legs if it was most other teams. But take a look at the home winning record for the Saints for the years in question. Especially of late. Incredible. It does make you think something other than playing on turf made that much of a difference.

OK I jumped too quickly. Looks like the allegations only involve years 2002-2004. If this is the case, the home record isn't very good at all. Certainly, not enough to add any suspicion.

RoanokeFan
04-23-2012, 09:20 PM

Yes, but now he's unemployed [:O]

Flip Empty
04-23-2012, 10:22 PM
If the Saints organization is really THIS bad, the league needs to do something big to teach these guys a lesson. I'm talking preventing them from signing Brees big.
Even though this happened a decade ago?

who was the genius who said "this is the equivalent to getting a speeding ticket" or something when the Pats did it...some one was actually saing "its no big deal"...lmfao, listening to opposing teams locker rooms and video taping opposing teams installing the weeks gameplan is def. a serious, big deal
The Pats did it to one team (that we know about), not every team that played in their stadium. They didn't use listening devices, either .

giantsfan420
04-23-2012, 10:29 PM
Wow, this story would have no legs if it was most other teams. But take a look at the home winning record for the Saints for the years in question. Especially of late. Incredible. It does make you think something other than playing on turf made that much of a difference.

OK I jumped too quickly. Looks like the allegations only involve years 2002-2004. If this is the case, the home record isn't very good at all. Certainly, not enough to add any suspicion.

dont make mistakingly assume that bc loomis wasnt the GM that this practice stopped.
the saints have broken a ton of rules under payton, and i seriously doubt that the saints org. would take this device down if it had been working...

with how the Saints dominated at home against EVERY team, something stinks about this...

i really hope goodell investigates this and if payton was involved, if any of the players were involved, that payton gets a lifetime ban with any players who were involved...utterly disgusting

VegasGmen
04-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Wow, this story would have no legs if it was most other teams. But take a look at the home winning record for the Saints for the years in question. Especially of late. Incredible. It does make you think something other than playing on turf made that much of a difference. OK I jumped too quickly. Looks like the allegations only involve years 2002-2004. If this is the case, the home record isn't very good at all. Certainly, not enough to add any suspicion.</P>

They were basically a .500 team during those years but at home they were 12-2. They might not have an advantage much on game day with the quick turnaround of plays but they can tape those conversations and language and use it to see trends develop when they play a team a 2nd time. Also I heard one of those years Brett Favre was quoted as saying that the Saints seemed to know all their plays before they ran em. Saints are a scumbag org.</P>

Rudyy
04-23-2012, 10:47 PM

Yes, but now he's unemployed* [:O]
Haha yeah.

jomo
04-23-2012, 10:59 PM
If the Saints organization is really THIS bad, the league needs to do something big to teach these guys a lesson. I'm talking preventing them from signing Brees big.Don't do that, he'll show up in a place where he can hurt us. Leave him there but strip their draft choices for another year. Leave Brees surrounded by an inferior bunch. That is better for us.

RoanokeFan
04-23-2012, 11:45 PM
If the Saints organization is really THIS bad, the league needs to do something big to teach these guys a lesson. I'm talking preventing them from signing Brees big.Don't do that, he'll show up in a place where he can hurt us. Leave him there but strip their draft choices for another year. Leave Brees surrounded by an inferior bunch. That is better for us.

I have no reason for saying this, but I think Williams is the conduit for this one. Goodell has said his return to the League will be dependent, among other things, on his cooperation in the bounty issue. It would make sense for Williams to open this Pandora's box in order to give Goodell something substantial to show remorse.

Flip Empty
04-24-2012, 04:07 AM
His top two receivers are a 7th rounder and an undrafted slot guy. The Saints have tried to surround him with inferior talent but it hasn't worked.

jomo
04-24-2012, 08:27 AM
If the Saints organization is really THIS bad, the league needs to do something big to teach these guys a lesson. I'm talking preventing them from signing Brees big.Don't do that, he'll show up in a place where he can hurt us. Leave him there but strip their draft choices for another year. Leave Brees surrounded by an inferior bunch. That is better for us. His top two receivers are a 7th rounder and an undrafted slot guy. The Saints have tried to surround him with inferior talent but it hasn't worked.lol that proves it could be much worse if he's elsewhere.