PDA

View Full Version : Met Gronkowski last Sunday flying back to Boston from Florid***

Dirt66
04-24-2012, 12:55 AM
This past Sunday saw this huge guy in the terminal eating a sandwich waiting to board the same plane as us. Looked closer and saw it was the Gronk. Waited until he finished and went over to talk to the guy. He was just a down to earth guy that gave the Giants their props for wining the SB. Talked to us for about15 minutes, took pics with my kids, very cool guy.

Giant stuck in Texas
04-24-2012, 12:58 AM
This past Sunday saw this huge guy in the terminal eating a sandwich waiting to board the same plane as us. Looked closer and saw it was the Gronk. Waited until he finished and went over to talk to the guy. He was just a down to earth guy that gave the Giants their props for wining the SB. Talked to us for about15 minutes, took pics with my kids, very cool guy.Pics or ban!!!!

egyptian420
04-24-2012, 01:04 AM
This past Sunday saw this huge guy in the terminal eating a sandwich waiting to board the same plane as us. Looked closer and saw it was the Gronk. Waited until he finished and went over to talk to the guy. He was just a down to earth guy that gave the Giants their props for wining the SB. Talked to us for about15 minutes, took pics with my kids, very cool guy.Pics or ban!!!!

lol

jjj45
04-24-2012, 01:25 AM
This past Sunday saw this huge guy in the terminal eating a sandwich waiting to board the same plane as us. Looked closer and saw it was the Gronk. Waited until he finished and went over to talk to the guy. He was just a down to earth guy that gave the Giants their props for wining the SB. Talked to us for about15 minutes, took pics with my kids, very cool guy. Gronk eat sandwich! Gronk take picture with strange man and and kids! Gronk like to party!

.....sorry. I'm being weird.