PDA

View Full Version : It's do or die time.

DJloves
12-11-2011, 01:13 PM
We win out, we win the division. We lose today, and I am afraid that's the end of our playoff hopes. 10-6 is a good record, and we came inches away from beating both GB and San Fran. Jets-Redskins *shouldn't* be a problem, but beating the Cowboys twice will be tough. It starts today, though. We must get it done.

Go big blue!

JMFP2
12-11-2011, 01:30 PM
No more excuses, no more mulligans.</P>

One game at a time, with maximum intensity. Everyone on offense needs to play the way Cruz and Manning are playing. Everyone on defense needs to play the way JPP is playing.</P>

Not with their talent - I'm not expecting that. But definitely, with that non-stop hustle.</P>

If the Giants win tonight, they but move into 1st place in the division.</P>

If the Giants lose tonight, they can kiss the division goodbye, and then need to hope and pray for a lot of help to win the wild card.</P>

So really, it's about whether the Giants are a good team or not. We'll find out tonight whether they deserve to be mentioned as a playoff caliber team.</P>

DJloves
12-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Of course I always want to make the playoffs, but if we lose today and can only go 9-7 for the rest of the way, then we don't deserve to make it.

We gotta come out with the confidence and intensity we did last week. I want nothing less than 10-6.

miked1958
12-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Of course I always want to make the playoffs, but if we lose today and can only go 9-7 for the rest of the way, then we don't deserve to make it.

We gotta come out with the confidence and intensity we did last week. I want nothing less than 10-6.

If we don't win tonight we may as well tank the rest of the way to move up on better draft Choices

jakegibbs
12-11-2011, 05:46 PM

If we don't win tonight we may as well tank the rest of the way to move up on better draft Choices

I'm tired of better draft choice route. How's that worked out the last 2 years. I hope they get the last pick in the draft next year. You know what that means right?