PDA

View Full Version : So what do we do about Witten???

Kase-1
12-11-2011, 05:24 PM
The dude has been in the NFL 9yrs and we've yet to figure out how to stop him. We did well against Finley last week, but as we all know TE's tend to pull our pants down and do us dirty week after week.

Do we stick Aaron Ross on him in man??
Do we send Rolle to shadow him all day??
Does Perry Fewell think zone can contain him??

Man I hate going up against good TE's

Joe Morrison
12-11-2011, 05:28 PM
You put Kiwi on him and don't let him off the line of scrimmage, beat on him all game, don't let him off clean.

Cowboys Fan From Asia
12-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Offer the Cowboys some draft picks for him. Jerry may oblige

Kase-1
12-11-2011, 05:34 PM
You put Kiwi on him and don't let him off the line of scrimmage, beat on him all game, don't let him off clean.Im not confident in Kiwi on him all day, its not like we're playing Dustin Keller or Anthony Fasano. Witten is one of the best in the game and he tends to have big games against us..... I respect his game, but ARGH I f'n hate him

Boley on him up close and Sash/Grant over the top maybe??

Joe Morrison
12-11-2011, 05:36 PM
You put Kiwi on him and don't let him off the line of scrimmage, beat on him all game, don't let him off clean.Im not confident in Kiwi on him all day, its not like we're playing Dustin Keller or Anthony Fasano. Witten is one of the best in the game and he tends to have big games against us..... I respect his game, but ARGH I f'n hate him

Boley on him up close and Sash/Grant over the top maybe??
</P>

You missed my point, you put Kiwi on him at the line and beat the heck out of him, don't let him off clean, when he does get off have someone pick him up and leave Kiwi underneath. No one is going to handle him 1 on 1.</P>

RedskinHater
12-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Steal his cup from his locker. Then knee him
"there ". !!

SIMMS5611
12-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Tell our D-Line to finally wake the F up, and cave in Romo's chest. Witten can't catch any balls from a quaterback in traction....

G4L
12-11-2011, 05:45 PM
I could see Williams or a safety covering him. Maybe more Nickel looks today with 3 safeties.

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Simple eliminate his yac and don't let him stretch the field. Which the Giants seem to have a good handle on lately.

buddy33
12-11-2011, 05:52 PM
After Webster who really matches up well with anyone on Dallas?

They have 2 very good WR's and the Giants have 1 very good cover guy. They have a great TE and the Giants are soft at the LB spot. They have a running game and the Giants struggle against the run. We also know the Giants have problems with QB's that use their feet like Rogers last week.

bearbryant
12-11-2011, 05:54 PM
You got the right idea, but its a lot easier said than done with Witten. Even when you jam the guy he's by you and then if you're in zone in the back end , he finds then soft spot and kills you.

But I'd rather play spags old trick, rally to the ball and stop the YAC

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 05:58 PM
You got the right idea, but its a lot easier said than done with Witten. Even when you jam the guy he's by you and then if you're in zone in the back end , he finds then soft spot and kills you. But I'd rather play spags old trick, rally to the ball and stop the YACExactly your not going to eliminate his catchs but you can mitigate his damage.

miked1958
12-11-2011, 06:07 PM
The dude has been in the NFL 9yrs and we've yet to figure out how to stop him.* We did well against Finley last week, but as we all know TE's tend to pull our pants down and do us dirty week after week.

Do we stick Aaron Ross on him in man??
Do we send Rolle to shadow him all day??
Does Perry Fewell think zone can contain him??

Man I hate going up against good TE's

We need to concentrate on stopping Austin and Dez. The reason is we are not going to stop Whitten. We never were able to when we had great defenses, so what makes you think we will remotely be able to even contain him with this defense