PDA

View Full Version : Well. Eagles about to beat Dolphins so.....

miked1958
12-11-2011, 04:27 PM
I didnt realize the eagles were that close to us. Thought we had a huge lead on them like we did over dallas last season. Then i look up and realize that If we are not careful by days end they will be only one game behind us with 5 wins. After being so far ahead of them and laughing at all their failures the last thing we want is to fall behind them into third place. Eagle fans would just love that.

Skins came close against Pats. That would. Have even interesting had they won and us playing them next week

Joe Morrison
12-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Eagles will win today but don't see them winning out, the Fins offense was just horrible today and some really stupid play calling by the OC.

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 04:31 PM
It might not be worthwhile TV after tonight.

logan9839
12-11-2011, 04:35 PM
It is simple, we just win tonight!

NYGFaninILL
12-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Actually, there is a senario that even if we beat the cowboys 2x, the eagles could go 4-0 and still take the division.

miked1958
12-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Actually, there is a senario that even if we beat the cowboys 2x, the eagles could go 4-0 and still take the division.
Omg. I hope that doesn't happen. Is that true? But we would need to lose the skins and jets games, right

NYGFaninILL
12-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Omg. I hope that doesn't happen. Is that true? But we would need to lose the skins and jets games, right

Correct, and the cowboys would have to lose their other 2, and since they have one last game with Dallas, they would have the tiebreaker over Dallas(head to head) and the giants(division record), they'll tak it

miked1958
12-11-2011, 05:04 PM

Correct, and the cowboys would have to lose their other 2, and since they have one last game with Dallas, they would have the tiebreaker over Dallas(head to head) and the giants(division record), they'll tak it
Won after the way we all trashed them I just hope that does not happen

NYfanatic
12-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Eagles play the cowgirls and Jets still so I hope they squash both of them.

appletree943
12-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Actually, there is a senario that even if we beat the cowboys 2x, the eagles could go 4-0 and still take the division. :)

week 17 giants could be playing for who they want to send to the playoffs cowboys or eagles :)

.0000001 chance of happening but still haha

redbeardxxv
12-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Actually, there is a senario that even if we beat the cowboys 2x, the eagles could go 4-0 and still take the division. :)

week 17 giants could be playing for who they want to send to the playoffs cowboys or eagles :)

.0000001 chance of happening but still haha

Your Sig is GREAT!

RugDaniels
12-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Eagles haven't won more than two consecutive games this season and I think they only did that once. I have no idea what would give people the slightest indication that the Eagles could win four in a row.

miked1958
12-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Eagles haven't won more than two consecutive games this season and I think they only did that once. I have no idea what would give people the slightest indication that the Eagles could win four in a row.
They need to lose one more and they will be officially eliminated I think

michaelkhan3
12-11-2011, 08:29 PM
I didnt realize the eagles were that close to us. Thought we had a huge lead on them like we did over dallas last season. Then i look up and realize that If we are not careful by days end they will be only one game behind us with 5 wins. After being so far ahead of them and laughing at all their failures the last thing we want is to fall behind them into third place. Eagle fans would just love that.

Skins came close against Pats. That would. Have even interesting had they won and us playing them next week

Well if we are not gonna win the division then I don't really care if we finish second or 3rd. In fact if we finish 3rd we will get an easier schedule and a better draft pick.

I really doubt the second place team in this division will make the playoffs and to me if we arent in the playoff the rest doesn't make a difference to me