PDA

View Full Version : Prince vs Blackmon

Joe Morrison
12-11-2011, 04:42 PM
I vote for the Prince.</P>

Prince got an early Pass Interfernce against him that was a joke and got turned around on the TD but knocked it out and almost could have got the incomplete call. </P>

Blackmon got beat on the same route numerous times and with 58 seconds to go got torched again.</P>

Let's go with the Prince!</P>

G4L
12-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Prince all the way. PI call was BS. TD should have been reversed. Hope his foot holds up today and he'll be available late in the game. Love his hustle, taking McCoy down late in the Eagles loss after he broke off that long run had me sold.

bearbryant
12-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Its not even close. Prince all day long

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-11-2011, 05:06 PM

Prince got an early Pass Interfernce against him that was a joke and got turned around on the TD but knocked it out and almost could have got the incomplete call. </P>

Blackmon got beat on the same route numerous times and with 58 seconds to go got torched again.</P>

</P>

Only reason Prince was not on nelson that play was bc Prince was on the sidelines bc he was gassed. Needs to get that in game endurance back where it needs to be!</P>

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 05:12 PM

</P>

Only reason Prince was not on nelson that play was bc Prince was on the sidelines bc he was gassed. Needs to get that in game endurance back where it needs to be!</P>He was on the sideline because he rolled his ankle I believe..

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-11-2011, 05:15 PM

</P>

Only reason Prince was not on nelson that play was bc Prince was on the sidelines bc he was gassed. Needs to get that in game endurance back where it needs to be!</P>

He was on the sideline because he rolled his ankle I believe..</P>

I dont feel like actually finding the reason why, but bottom line, I would have much preferred Prince on Nelson.</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-11-2011, 05:19 PM

</P>

you're right bro..just found it </P>

http://www.bigblueview.com/2011/12/6/2615072/giants-vs-packers-defensive-plays-jacquian-williams-prince-amukamara-will-blackmon</P>

midnite_nj
12-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Prince and its not even close. Prince is the future and the now. Hes a first rounder. Blackmon is nothing more than depth. Hes terrible. He was torched badly in his limited action of the season. Prince will be starter by end of season opposite Cwebb. Id much rather him in than Ross. Id have ross in the slot starting this game and Prince showing the NFL on primetime what he can do.

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 05:24 PM

</P>

you're right bro..just found it </P>

http://www.bigblueview.com/2011/12/6/2615072/giants-vs-packers-defensive-plays-jacquian-williams-prince-amukamara-will-blackmon</P>Yea That was bad timing having to play the street guy.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Prince and its not even close. Prince is the future and the now. Hes a first rounder. Blackmon is nothing more than depth. Hes terrible. He was torched badly in his limited action of the season. Prince will be starter by end of season opposite Cwebb. Id much rather him in than Ross. Id have ross in the slot starting this game and Prince showing the NFL on primetime what he can do.</P>

Um ok...I like prince just as much as the next guy, but what exactly has he done in the NFL to merit him opposite of CWeb? And please do not say his pick on Desean.</P>

GiantWarfare
12-11-2011, 05:28 PM
I guess I was the only one who thought this thread was about Prince's not-so-noteworthy performance against Justin Blackmon back in college...

But obviously, the answer to the OP's question is Prince by far...

Itlan
12-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Prince and its not even close. Prince is the future and the now. Hes a first rounder. Blackmon is nothing more than depth. Hes terrible. He was torched badly in his limited action of the season. Prince will be starter by end of season opposite Cwebb. Id much rather him in than Ross. Id have ross in the slot starting this game and Prince showing the NFL on primetime what he can do.</P>

Um ok...I like prince just as much as the next guy, but what exactly has he done in the NFL to merit him opposite of CWeb?* And please do not say his pick on Desean.</P>Ross started his rookie year.

Redeyejedi
12-11-2011, 05:41 PM
I thought this was a thread about Prince getting destroyed by Justin Blackmon in College

miked1958
12-11-2011, 05:43 PM

Prince got an early Pass Interfernce against him that was a joke and got turned around on the TD but knocked it out and almost could have got the incomplete call.* </P>

Prince

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-11-2011, 05:51 PM

Um ok...I like prince just as much as the next guy, but what exactly has he done in the NFL to merit him opposite of CWeb? And please do not say his pick on Desean.</P>

Ross started his rookie year.</P>

Ross also didnt miss over 50% of his rookie year. Did he? </P>

BigBlue1971
12-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Prince all the way. PI call was BS. TD should have been reversed. Hope his foot holds up today and he'll be available late in the game. Love his hustle, taking McCoy down late in the Eagles loss after he broke off that long run had me sold.</P>

</P>

Prince all day long!</P>

i already predicted he would have 2 picks tonight. lol</P>