PDA

View Full Version : Draft equity

Cags
04-26-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm pretty comfortable with whomever we pick. I feel like JR and the front office have built up enough draft equity having built two championship teams that I'm just going to trust the decisions they make.

They've earned it.

This FO knows what's it doing. As I've been watching NFL network and ESPN I realize how good we have it. Some of these franchises really have no clue

Morehead State
04-26-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm pretty comfortable with whomever we pick. I feel like JR and the front office have built up enough draft equity having built two championship teams that I'm just going to trust the decisions they make. They've earned it. This FO knows what's it doing. As I've been watching NFL network and ESPN I realize how good we have it. Some of these franchises really have no clue</P>

<FONT size=5>NO!!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT size=5>They need to listen to us!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

Cags
04-26-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm pretty comfortable with whomever we pick. I feel like JR and the front office have built up enough draft equity having built two championship teams that I'm just going to trust the decisions they make. They've earned it. This FO knows what's it doing. As I've been watching NFL network and ESPN I realize how good we have it. Some of these franchises really have no clue</P>

You're right! If they don't pick the guy I want I'm gonna become a Jet fan. That way I'll have 2 QBs to root for

chasjay
04-26-2012, 07:55 PM
It would be interesting to know how many different players have been suggested on the boards for our 1st round pick over the past few months. Frightful...but interesting.

NYGRealityCheck
04-26-2012, 07:59 PM
It would be interesting to know how many different players have been suggested on the boards for our 1st round pick over the past few months. Frightful...but interesting.

Not as bad as the free agents and released players that need to be looked at by the Giants even though the Giants can't possibly afford them.

chasjay
04-26-2012, 08:01 PM
[B]

Not as bad as the free agents and released players that need to be looked at by the Giants even though the Giants can't possibly afford them.

[B]

sg92
04-26-2012, 10:38 PM

You're right! If they don't pick the guy I want I'm gonna become a Jet fan. That way I'll have 2 QBs to root for

Ha ha, good one!

miked1958
04-26-2012, 10:53 PM

<FONT size=5>They need to listen to us!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>Lol? That's the funniest shi- I have heard all day