PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Jets are stepping up to the plate...

jakegibbs
12-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Jets seem to put it in another gear late in seasons. Can some of their drive rub off on the Giants please?

I'm tired of watching the Jets go deep in the playoffs especially the last 2 years & the Giants players vacationing on the beaches in sunny mexico.

Don't let me down again this year Giants. I'm getting too old & don't have many seasons left to follow you so play ball the rest of this season & give us a great Christmas & a better New Year will ya please!!!!!!!

Signed,

NYG Fan....

fourth&forever
12-11-2011, 07:04 PM
screw the Jets

jakegibbs
12-11-2011, 07:05 PM
screw the Jets

That's the right attitude but can the Giants do that to them late in the season?

miked1958
12-11-2011, 07:07 PM
Jets seem to put it in another gear late in seasons. Can some of their drive rub off on the Giants please?

I'm tired of watching the Jets go deep in the playoffs especially the last 2 years & the Giants players vacationing on the beaches in sunny mexico.

Don't let me down again this year Giants. I'm getting too old & don't have many seasons left to follow you so play ball the rest of this season & give us a great Christmas & a better New Year will ya please!!!!!!!

Signed,

NYG Fan....
I agree. I have been watching them for a long time. Since around when I was 5 years old in 1963. How long have you been watching them?

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 07:08 PM
How do you figure that?</P>

fourth&forever
12-11-2011, 07:09 PM
screw the Jets

That's the right attitude but can the Giants do that to them late in the season?
It will probably be a fun game to watch. But my focus is on the cowplops right now.

jakegibbs
12-11-2011, 07:19 PM

Signed,

NYG Fan....
I agree. I have been watching them for a long time. Since around when I was 5 years old in 1963. How long have you been watching them?

I became a NY Giant fan back when they had Charley Connerly the other Ole Miss QB winning championships for them. That 1957 loss to Baltimore made me physically sick for at least a week.

If Charlie had played the whole game instead of coming in off the bench I still believe they would have won another NFL Championship that day.

Would of could of should of. Oh well can't turn back father time can we.

Go Giants.

Mr Excitement
They beat the Chiefs for the love of God!....the Jets can't beat winning teams.

NYfanatic
Helps when you have the
Bills
Redskins
Chiefs
Eagles
Giants
Dolphins
As your final games. Any decent team should of whooped the bills,skins and chiefs.
Which the jets did barely to the first two.
Now they get a rejuvented iggle squad on the road , a who knows giants one and a fin squad that has been doing well on the road. Could be 3 straight losses for them with the pickinator Mark Sanchez and their gobbling coach rex ryan.

miked1958
12-11-2011, 07:20 PM
screw the Jets

It will probably be a fun game to watch. But my focus is on the cowplops right now.
Yep.... We need to worry about winning the next two games before we even worry about the jets or for that game to even mean anything for that matter

NYfanatic
12-11-2011, 07:21 PM

The only winning team they beat was the cowboys. And we all know they arent a world beater anyway.

DragonSoul
12-11-2011, 07:22 PM

Signed,

NYG Fan....Are those the same Jets that played some sucky opponents last few weeks?

Check

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 07:29 PM

The only winning team they beat was the cowboys. And we all know they arent a world beater anyway.
And the Cowboys weren't a winning team when they beat them.

Joe Morrison
12-11-2011, 07:33 PM
They beat KC, wouldn't get that excited.</P>

NYfanatic
12-11-2011, 07:34 PM
They beat KC, wouldn't get that excited.</p>
Dont tell a Jet fan that they go
"So what we are better then the packers and super bowl champs anyway"

Mr Excitement
12-11-2011, 07:34 PM

Yup and they had no business winning that game either...

jakegibbs
12-11-2011, 07:35 PM

Oh & here I thought they made it to the AFC Championship game last year. My bad they couldn't have if they can't beat any winning teams. My mistake.

Mr Excitement
12-11-2011, 07:37 PM

Oh &amp; here I thought they made it to the AFC Championship game last year. My bad they couldn't have if they can't beat any winning teams. My mistake.

They made it there the past 2 years....so what?...This is a whole new season...Thats like saying the Giants are the favorites to win it all this year because we did in 2007.

jakegibbs
12-11-2011, 07:42 PM

Oh & here I thought they made it to the AFC Championship game last year. My bad they couldn't have if they can't beat any winning teams. My mistake.

They made it there the past 2 years....so what?...This is a whole new season...Thats like saying the Giants are the favorites to win it all this year because we did in 2007.

All I'm saying is there's a pattern developing here right in front of everyone's eyes. A couple of years ago they only got in because a team, forgot who, played all their scrubs in the last game of the season & from there they went all the way to the AFC Championship Game. In the playoffs everyone starts @ 0-0 again. It's a crapshoot.

The Jets just seem to step it up when it matters to get in. Once you get in it's a brand new ball game but you got to get there in order to have a chance to put that big fat ring on your finger. I'm just tired of not having a team to root for come playoff time. Aren't you?

Sundown
12-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Looks like they lost their starting safety Leanard for the season. Thats gonna hurt

Redeyejedi
12-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Jets seem to put it in another gear late in seasons. Can some of their drive rub off on the Giants please? I'm tired of watching the Jets go deep in the playoffs especially the last 2 years &amp; the Giants players vacationing on the beaches in sunny mexico. Don't let me down again this year Giants. I'm getting too old &amp; don't have many seasons left to follow you so play ball the rest of this season &amp; give us a great Christmas &amp; a better New Year will ya please!!!!!!! Signed, NYG Fan....The AFC is awful if the Jets get in it wouldnt surprise me if they made it to the Super Bowl

NYfanatic
12-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Jets seem to put it in another gear late in seasons. Can some of their drive rub off on the Giants please? I'm tired of watching the Jets go deep in the playoffs especially the last 2 years &amp; the Giants players vacationing on the beaches in sunny mexico. Don't let me down again this year Giants. I'm getting too old &amp; don't have many seasons left to follow you so play ball the rest of this season &amp; give us a great Christmas &amp; a better New Year will ya please!!!!!!! Signed, NYG Fan....The AFC is awful if the Jets get in it wouldnt surprise me if they made it to the Super Bowl
Ravens and Patriots Broncos/raiders whooped them this season and I am pretty sure the steelers and texans would kill them as well.

Mr Excitement
12-11-2011, 07:47 PM

Oh &amp; here I thought they made it to the AFC Championship game last year. My bad they couldn't have if they can't beat any winning teams. My mistake.

All I'm saying is there's a pattern developing here right in front of everyone's eyes. A couple of years ago they only got in because a team, forgot who, played all their scrubs in the last game of the season &amp; from there they went all the way to the AFC Championship Game. In the playoffs everyone starts @ 0-0 again. It's a crapshoot.

The Jets just seem to step it up when it matters to get in. Once you get in it's a brand new ball game but you got to get there in order to have a chance to put that big fat ring on your finger. I'm just tired of not having a team to root for come playoff time. Aren't you?

I hear ya!....But they will probably lose to Philly next week...hell we might even beat them and Miami will play them tough....AFC stinks....but the Jets have already proven they can't beat the best in the conference.

Redeyejedi
12-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Ravens and Patriots Broncos/raiders whooped them this season and I am pretty sure the steelers and texans would kill them as well.
Patriots killed them last year in the reg season and it didnt mean anything. Those other teams I would pick the Jets over them in the playoffs. The steelers and Ravens are better but none of those teams are the Packers or even the Saints

NYG4Life10
12-11-2011, 07:56 PM
They Faced the kansas City Chiefs LOL

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 08:02 PM

All I'm saying is there's a pattern developing here right in front of everyone's eyes. A couple of years ago they only got in because a team, forgot who, played all their scrubs in the last game of the season &amp; from there they went all the way to the AFC Championship Game. In the playoffs everyone starts @ 0-0 again. It's a crapshoot. The Jets just seem to step it up when it matters to get in. Once you get in it's a brand new ball game but you got to get there in order to have a chance to put that big fat ring on your finger. I'm just tired of not having a team to root for come playoff time. Aren't you?Looks like your doing a good job of being a Jets Fan. I'm sure they have boards that would love to see this. DO IT!

jakegibbs
12-11-2011, 08:11 PM

All I'm saying is there's a pattern developing here right in front of everyone's eyes. A couple of years ago they only got in because a team, forgot who, played all their scrubs in the last game of the season & from there they went all the way to the AFC Championship Game. In the playoffs everyone starts @ 0-0 again. It's a crapshoot. The Jets just seem to step it up when it matters to get in. Once you get in it's a brand new ball game but you got to get there in order to have a chance to put that big fat ring on your finger. I'm just tired of not having a team to root for come playoff time. Aren't you?Looks like your doing a good job of being a Jets Fan. I'm sure they have boards that would love to see this. DO IT!

Never liked um & never will. I did enjoy when Joe Namath paid Baltimore back since they robbed the Giants in 1957.