04-26-2012, 09:37 PM
damn this division is brutal
They traded up to 6th to get him?

GMenNY21
04-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Fck!

miked1958
04-26-2012, 09:39 PM
He was from LSU right. That undefeated team that got totally dominated in CG lol. So was this guy the honey badger they talk about? Lol

jppmvp90
04-26-2012, 09:41 PM
He was from LSU right. That undefeated team that got totally dominated in CG lol. So was this guy the honey badger they talk about? Lol

no the honey badger is tyron mathieu who will be a top 5 pick next year

ShakeNBake
04-26-2012, 09:43 PM

Nope not him

GMenNY21
04-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Hope this kid is ready Nicks & Cruuuuzzzzz ! :)

miked1958
04-26-2012, 09:48 PM

no the honey badger is tyron mathieu who will be a top 5 pick next year
Lol

miked1958
04-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Hope this kid is ready Nicks & Cruuuuzzzzz ! :)Yea, Dallas is tired of getting burned for long tds by giants WRs.. Lol. Won't change this yr either

giantsfan420
04-26-2012, 10:02 PM
u guys can mark this down under my name:

claiborne is not going to be the player dallas thinks he is.

he played on an unreal d with pros everywhere and an excellent safety. he doesn't even have a ton of experience at cb, i believe this was only his 2nd year playing there. im not saying hes a bust, but he is not going to be the best cb from this draft. mark my words.

GiantLife615
04-26-2012, 10:06 PM
If we picked him, dudes would be so jacked up. But bc he goes to dallas, hes mediocre. Kid is real good...bottom line

giantsfan420
04-26-2012, 10:18 PM
If we picked him, dudes would be so jacked up. But bc he goes to dallas, hes mediocre. Kid is real good...bottom line

nah if u've read my posts, i've had gilmore ahead of claiborne and j.jenkins ahead of claiborne too.

he'll be good, but dallas gave up a 2nd thinking he's gonna be a shut down guy...he isn't...

fwiw mayock had gilmore ranked above claiborne too

GiantLife615
04-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Either way, the best part of it all is, the Cowboys traded just to gameplan against the GMEN

bafzel
04-26-2012, 10:55 PM

nah if u've read my posts, i've had gilmore ahead of claiborne and j.jenkins ahead of claiborne too.

he'll be good, but dallas gave up a 2nd thinking he's gonna be a shut down guy...he isn't...

fwiw mayock had gilmore ranked above claiborne tooMayock did not have Gilmore ranked above Claiborne. Maybe at one point in time but not now and not when I checked a few days ago. Claiborne is a very solid pick I would say.

giantsfan420
04-26-2012, 10:59 PM

fwiw mayock had gilmore ranked above claiborne tooMayock did not have Gilmore ranked above Claiborne. Maybe at one point in time but not now and not when I checked a few days ago. Claiborne is a very solid pick I would say.

yeah i just checked it maybe i saw something old or it was a diff analyst like kosell. i think it was actually kossel. he said and i agree with him that gilmore can become a c.woodson type guy, play on the outside, in the slot, and help in run support.

claiborne is a solid pick, i just dont know if he's gonna be a shut down type guy. i woulda not traded and try to get gilmore, or dre at 14

GiantWarfare
04-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Claiborne is an exceptional corner.