PDA

View Full Version : All you complaining about the pick

giants-_-
04-27-2012, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bO123KOEM

SPEED BABY SPEED

DownWitJPP
04-27-2012, 12:25 AM
its not only about speed, this kid has good leadership qualities. he is shifty and runs hard, a lot of people are gonna change their mind once they see him play.

julez
04-27-2012, 12:26 AM
sorry didnt see the content in your thread that move at 5:30 made me 100% behind this pick

Gmen2005
04-27-2012, 12:27 AM
I think I was more shocked than upset. With the "talent" on the board at that point I expected something different and really didn't know how to react to the pick. I trust reese though.

myles2424
I dnt get the hate.....before the Martin bandwagon, Wilson was very popular around here......its not like we passed on a clear BPA, basicly a handful of guys that were on the same level....

Toadofsteel
So he's basically Brandon Jacobs' Mini-me...

Also...

http://www.indyprops.com/pp-wilson1.jpg

giants-_-
04-27-2012, 12:30 AM

He is nothing like jacobs....he is better then him

Toadofsteel
04-27-2012, 12:30 AM

And Mini-me was better than Dr. Evil...

JMFP2
04-27-2012, 12:32 AM
Flip Wilson, baby.

Vtgmenfan89
04-27-2012, 12:34 AM
I like the draft approach, I think our needs at RB and O-line are bigger than any defensive need we have, so we went and got one of them with what they clearly felt to be the best player left. He will be a very solid 3rd down back with Bradshaw being more the power guy on 1st and 2nd. Face it, DJ Ware was not doing anything flashy on 3rd down..he was decent but nothing special. He'll be a good piece for our offense

jjj45
04-27-2012, 12:35 AM
I dnt get the hate.....before the Martin bandwagon, Wilson was very popular around here......its not like we passed on a clear BPA, basicly a handful of guys that were on the same level....They all full of themselves and think that they know what they are talking about.

After JPP how can anyone question Reese? If anyone is they are just being a dope.

Diamondring
04-27-2012, 12:35 AM
If you look at the footage, there were holes and openings. Unless Reese does something with the O-line and maybe get some extra blockers, the pick may become a bust. I didn't see him catch any passes. I hope he can do that.

jppmvp90
04-27-2012, 12:36 AM
If you look at the footage, there were holes and openings. Unless Reese do something with the O-line and maybe get some extra blockers, the pick may become a bust. I didn't see him catch any passes. I hope he can do that.

below average pass catcher with fumbling issues

NewYorkSwagg
This pick SUCKED and this was not the best player at 32.

giants-_-

u mad?

he going to get me touchdowns in madden with that 4.39 speed...giants won the superbowl last year i am a satisfied person.

jppmvp90

trying to remember when ive been this upset over a first round pick

GiantSteps13
Leader

Giants10Joe
04-27-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm not going to lie. I'm a little disappointed. I wanted defense. He looks good for an RB, but I think we could have gotten a good RB in round 2 or 3. However, In Reese I Trust, so I believe that this pick will pan out. Wouldn't it be great if he turned out to be better than Richardson?

THE_New_York_Giants
04-27-2012, 12:38 AM

u mad?

he going to get me touchdowns in madden with that 4.39 speed...giants won the superbowl last year i am a satisfied person.

He looks like Tiki.

Flip Empty
04-27-2012, 12:39 AM
He was picked in the first round by the Giants. That's good enough for me.

Toadofsteel

u mad?

No I'm saying I like the pick. Same personality, but better and in a smaller frame, that's all...

THE_New_York_Giants

probably when you jumped off the Jets bandwagon.

DownWitJPP
04-27-2012, 12:40 AM

ok so who would u have chosen that was still on the board? Glenn? NYG don't value guards that high

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play

B&RWarrior
04-27-2012, 12:42 AM
I hope we block for the kid. Looks faster than Martin.

slipknottin
04-27-2012, 12:42 AM

Im curious about who you think was, not a shot at you, just honestly curious.

jppmvp90
04-27-2012, 12:43 AM

ok so who would u have chosen that was still on the board? Glenn? NYG don't value guards that high

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to play

upshaw. we need a playmaker at lb

DownWitJPP
04-27-2012, 12:48 AM

upshaw. we need a playmaker at lb
lol ur kidding right? Upshaw doesn't fit a 4-3..hes a 3-4 OLB

Kase-1
04-27-2012, 12:48 AM

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to playGlenn at RT woulda sounded good to me...

DownWitJPP
04-27-2012, 12:53 AM

Hill ? How are u gonna get him on the field with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him? First rounders are expected to playGlenn at RT woulda sounded good to me...

thats gonna be Diehl's spot this year, and u have Brewer waiting for his shot

Breezely
04-27-2012, 12:57 AM
This dude is serious!!!!! I remember seeing him in a bowl game and how the defensive strategy was to contain him. Dude is definitely a homerun threat. I know a lot of people hate comparisons but he runs that rock like Marshall Faulk!!!!... If his mind is anything like Marshall's . . . . . . . .we have a player here. This dude is serious!!!!!

SERIOUS STUFF (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bO123KOEM)

DownWitJPP
04-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Reese on MSG just said that Wilson was the second highest RB on their board, only Trent Richardson was higher. They liked Wilson better than Doug Martin

giants-_-
04-27-2012, 01:03 AM
Reese on MSG just said that Wilson was the second highest RB on their board, only Trent Richardson was higher. They liked Wilson better than Doug Martin

http://jkoumpouras.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/thats-all-folks.jpg

rainierjef
04-27-2012, 03:07 AM

Im starting to think your a jets fan. cause every time someone disagrees with anything the giants do, you call them a jets fan.

myles2424
04-27-2012, 03:27 AM
I liked Still & Worthy, but after signing Rogers, were not going to carry 5 DTs.....
Jonathan Martin dropped for a reason....
Glenn, the need for a Guard was Much less than RB....And unless it was Decastro it's hard to argue a 1st round Guard....
There was no Safety,CB,WR worth that pick...
Only argument I'd agree with is possibly Fleener/Lavonte David....

We filled probaly our biggest need w/ one of the BPA & a guy thatll be able to contribute more as a rookie than other positions....

egyptian420
04-27-2012, 03:36 AM
I think a LOT of people that are hating on this pick right now will take back their words next year...this kid is a Burner, he could revitalize our run game

They're just spoiling Eli right now

Diamondring
04-27-2012, 07:37 AM
I think a LOT of people that are hating on this pick right now will take back their words next year...this kid is a Burner, he could revitalize our run game

They're just spoiling Eli right now
If the blockers and the play don't take defenders away, then the back will go nowhere. I hope he can catch the ball as well because that helps the rb.

THE_New_York_Giants
04-27-2012, 12:27 PM

Im starting to think your a jets fan. cause every time someone disagrees with anything the giants do, you call them a jets fan.

I'm a pro-NYG troll. I can't help that I'm a homer. There's a reason that Jerry Reese is the GM and these people and myself aren't.