PDA

View Full Version : Trade Back, Quality > Quantity

myles2424
04-27-2012, 01:27 AM
What would be the price of moving from 32 to somewhere from 10-20 of the 2nd?
IDK about you guys, but I'd much rather come out of this draft with another one of these top BPA than hold on to our extra 4th,6th,7th....rather have another first round talent? Or a few guys that may either stink the joint up for a few years or not even make the team?

According to NFl.com here's the next 32 BPA
Corey Glenn
Courtney Upshaw
Jonathan Martin
Andre Branch
Lavonte David
Coby Fleener
Mike Adams
Stephen Hill
Janoris Jenkins
Peter Konz
Reuben Randle
Alonzo Denard
Zach Brown
Vinny Curry
Bobby Massie
Lamar Miller
Brandon Thompson
Jerel Worthy
Dwayne Allen
Devon Still
Jayron Hosley
Alshon Jeffery
Chris Polk
Kendall Reyes
Billy Winn
Jared Crick
Amini Silatolu
Jemel Flemming
Trumaine Johnson
Ronell Lewis
Brock Osweiler

slipknottin
04-27-2012, 01:29 AM
looks like there are going to be some damn good players waiting for the giants at the end of round 2.

nygfan0816
04-27-2012, 01:32 AM
this is true to an extent.

if fleener is still there in the mid 2nd, jerry needs to trade up and get him. but not, theres no reason to trade up as OL, DL, and WR are deep in this draft and they should end up with some1 good in rounds 2-3.

the reason fleener is the exception is because i think he is a game changer and would be a great TE on this team in years to come, dont feel the same on allen or charles.

FUUFNF
04-27-2012, 01:38 AM
looks like there are going to be some damn good players waiting for the giants at the end of round 2.

Yeah, I think so too... But I certainly wouldn't mind using a pick or two to move up a bit in the 2nd... After all, it's highly unlikely we're going to sign every draft pick.

BurnerNYG
04-27-2012, 01:44 AM
We should go draft the kid Hill. Not because of his abilities... he shares my last name, might be a long lost relative. LoL

gumby742
04-27-2012, 08:55 AM
looks like there are going to be some damn good players waiting for the giants at the end of round 2. Yeah, I think so too... But I certainly wouldn't mind using a pick or two to move up a bit in the 2nd... After all, it's highly unlikely we're going to sign every draft pick.</P>

This is true. Out side of only a few positions, they'll be hardpressed to even make the team lol. We're pretty stacked. I wouldn't mind trading away a couple more of our draft picks to move up.</P>

RonJon
04-27-2012, 09:11 AM

if fleener is still there in the mid 2nd, jerry needs to trade up and get him. but not, theres no reason to trade up as OL, DL, and WR are deep in this draft and they should end up with some1 good in rounds 2-3.

the reason fleener is the exception is because i think he is a game changer and would be a great TE on this team in years to come, dont feel the same on allen or charles.

I think the Colts are gonna take Fleener with the first pick tonight. Mkaes sense since Luck is their QB.

nygpolishpunk
04-27-2012, 10:37 AM

I think the Colts are gonna take Fleener with the first pick tonight. Mkaes sense since Luck is their QB.I can see that happening too. Makes too much sense.

radar-ray
04-27-2012, 10:56 AM

I think the Colts are gonna take Fleener with the first pick tonight. Mkaes sense since Luck is their QB.I can see that happening too. Makes too much sense.
Agree!

slipknottin
04-27-2012, 10:58 AM
I think the Colts are gonna take Fleener with the first pick tonight. Mkaes sense since Luck is their QB.

Colts dont have the first pick, Rams do