PDA

View Full Version : Interested in Tiki's thoughts over this first round pick.

Harooni
04-27-2012, 06:09 AM
being V tech and all. I live in that area of VA and I can tell you DW is thought of highly around here. I am very excited over this pick and I think he could be that guy to take the pressure off Eli and reduce the need to throw it so much.

Rat_bastich
04-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Tiki probably hates him for the simple fact he went to a rival in VA Tech...since Tiki was a Cavalier and not a Hokie.

I know newspapers here in the southeastern part of the state are already printing stuff up about him. We send a nice share of our high school guyes to Tech v. UVA. The crazy thing is Hampton Roads is trying to claim him as their own when the guy came from Danville, which is alot closer to your area.

DragonSoul
04-27-2012, 07:22 AM
1- no one cares about tikis thoughts, except you

2- I think Eli handles the pressure quite well. DW will have to make sure he can handle the pressure when he is standing next to the 2 time SB MVP and not have the case of the dropsies.

3- have a nice day

titwio
04-27-2012, 07:31 AM
Not sure if this has been posted on this forum yet but:

Tiki Barber on David Wilson...Pre-draft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAjZ54-ESzI

GMENAGAIN
04-27-2012, 07:40 AM
1- no one cares about tikis thoughts, except you 2- I think Eli handles the pressure quite well. DW will have to make sure he can handle the pressure when he is standing next to the 2 time SB MVP and not have the case of the dropsies. 3- have a nice day</P>

+1</P>

giantotherness
04-27-2012, 07:57 AM
being V tech and all. I live in that area of VA and I can tell you DW is thought of highly around here. I am very excited over this pick and I think he could be that guy to take the pressure off Eli and reduce the need to throw it so much.

Camp fodder to fight with Ware...that's all...

giants-_-
04-27-2012, 08:06 AM

Camp fodder to fight with Ware...that's all...

Yeah okay, first round draft picks, don't fodder they play period.With Bradshaw breaking his leg every season i will not be surprised if he becomes our number 1 back

Harooni
04-27-2012, 08:14 AM

oh great thx

Tiki Said some very nice things about Eli. all true imo.

Great scouting by tiki too, good call that we should pick DW.

Harooni
04-27-2012, 08:22 AM

2- I think Eli handles the pressure quite well. DW will have to make sure he can handle the pressure when he is standing next to the 2 time SB MVP and not have the case of the dropsies.

3- have a nice day

1. tiki is a all time leading giants rusher
2. Tiki's opinion matters more than some posters that type from a cushy office desk.
3. he called it right
4. he complimented Eli many times for the sensitive eli group. (but nothings ever good enough) as always.

titwio
04-27-2012, 08:54 AM

Speaking a good scouting, I posted this Feb.6...the day after the Superbowl.

I'll probably get hated on but I want David Wilson with the 32nd. I think he'll be the BPA. I've stated this in other threads but he's highly athletic, high character guy and team leader who can also contribute on ST's. With BJ most likely gone he gives the Giants a solid #2 RB who is explosive and has great hands out the backfield.

I'll be waiting for my cookie via mail...kthx

Harooni
04-27-2012, 12:40 PM

Speaking a good scouting, I posted this Feb.6...the day after the Superbowl.

I'll probably get hated on but I want David Wilson with the 32nd. I think he'll be the BPA. I've stated this in other threads but he's highly athletic, high character guy and team leader who can also contribute on ST's. With BJ most likely gone he gives the Giants a solid #2 RB who is explosive and has great hands out the backfield.

I'll be waiting for my cookie via mail...kthx
nice call. [Y]

BlueSanta
04-27-2012, 02:01 PM

Tiki called me in tears about this post of yours.

I told him maybe some time apart will make the heart grow fonder and than you just needed a little space.Finally, I assured him that it wasnt him , it was you. He did nothing wrong.

DragonSoul
04-28-2012, 02:56 AM

3- have a nice day

1. tiki is a all time leading giants rusher
2. Tiki's opinion matters more than some posters that type from a cushy office desk.
3. he called it right
4. he complimented Eli many times for the sensitive eli group. (but nothings ever good enough) as always.

1 - And that means? Jacobs leads the team in rushing tds, so your point again?

2 - A) I don't work in a Cushy office :P B) Apparently not as he is no where to be found.

3 - No clue, I don't listen to him anymore. Waste of time nowadays.

4 - A) Well I am glad he complimented Eli. It only took 2 SB's (I bet everyone wishes it was that hard to do) in which Tiki got none.

B) Tiki made his own bed, more then once. I was his biggest supporter even when he was fumbling & we had Dayne. So nice attempt there, but in reality I gave Tiki all the benefit a person should get for all his mistakes not just 1-2. His Jersey was my 2nd jersey but 1st authentic one. He was 2 faced which is/was the problem. His ex teammates, coaches and fans want nothing else to do w/him...Speaks volumes if you care to listen..

C) Elis sensitive group? I was correct about both Tiki and Eli about how they will be big time playmakers. I supported both of them w/common sense, facts & stats. Yet I also called them out in their weaknesses. So try that propaganda elsewhere. :-)

G-Men Surg.
04-28-2012, 04:20 AM

Got to hand it to him, he got it right !

Firenugget
04-28-2012, 07:01 AM

Got to hand it to him, he got it right !

Almost scary. To pick one RB in the entire country and be right...