PDA

View Full Version : This will be the year.....

YATittle1962
04-27-2012, 11:11 AM
......that no one ends up out for the season at training camp

....that we do what we should have done in '08 before guns shots went off......REPEAT

....that we go back to the 3 headed RB

add some!!

JimC
04-27-2012, 11:25 AM
What remains to be seen is - are we going to be more like the team that started off 6-2 and then fell on its face for 4 games or are we the team that played the last 5 games. The questions still remain. What was it that made us and our defense play so badly in the middle of the season and what the hell happened to turn things around in the last 5 games?

LT_was_good
04-27-2012, 11:31 AM
... that we finally beat Brees and the Saints.

... that our LB's are no longer a weakness on D.

GMENAGAIN
04-27-2012, 11:36 AM
......that no one ends up out for the season at training camp ....that we do what we should have done in '08 before guns shots went off......REPEAT ....that we go back to the 3 headed RB add some!!</P>

What did you think of the pick YA?</P>

YATittle1962
04-27-2012, 03:55 PM
......that no one ends up out for the season at training camp ....that we do what we should have done in '08 before guns shots went off......REPEAT ....that we go back to the 3 headed RB add some!!</P>

What did you think of the pick YA?</P>

I think its a great pick

losing Jacobs leaves a void
Bradshaws feet are always an issue

this kid runs hard and is full of passion.....seems to always be leaning forward, breaking tackles, and fighting for extra yards

seems like a good character kid as well

pino
04-27-2012, 04:54 PM
...that we will meet the Patriots in the Super Bowl yet again.

Same results.

GiantSteps13
04-27-2012, 04:58 PM
I rather beat someone else in the super bowl. Beating the Patriots is getting kind of old. lol.

miked1958
04-27-2012, 05:00 PM
I rather beat someone else in the super bowl. Beating the Patriots is getting kind of old. lol.Lets beat em one more time for good measure

GiantSteps13
04-27-2012, 05:02 PM
I rather beat someone else in the super bowl. Beating the Patriots is getting kind of old. lol.Lets beat em one more time for good measure

Ok one more time

Toadofsteel
04-27-2012, 05:04 PM
I'd rather beat the broncos in the super bowl. Even now, after out-dueling Brady 3 times, there are folks out there that consider Eli mediocre at best. He would be considered at the level of Brady or his brother if he wasn't actually brothers with Peyton. To beat Peyton, head-to-head, on the biggest game of the year, in their hometown... that would demonstrate, without a doubt, that Eli is truly an Elite QB to the rest of the world. I know we all know it here in the Big Blue Nation, but everyone is so in love with Peyton that it's making me sick.

Then we can three-peat in 2014 against the Jets... in GIANTS stadium. Or, since the Jets aren't really championship material, we can beat the pats again, and Brady can cry as Eli gets his 4th ring.

keyofgmen
04-27-2012, 05:06 PM
...that Eli Manning solidifies HOF credentials...

ShakeNBake
04-27-2012, 05:07 PM
This will be the year where we have no fluke injuries! Please no more injuries like detached retinas that we have no control over

pino
04-27-2012, 05:09 PM

Ok one more time

That's the spirit!

Rudyy
04-27-2012, 05:16 PM
This will be year that the "Fire Coughlin" and "Eli Sucks" threads disappear....hopefully.

FBomb
04-27-2012, 05:18 PM
We finally repeat!!

Roosevelt
04-27-2012, 05:21 PM
...there are zero arguments over Eli Manning. [;)]

GmenFan1980
04-27-2012, 05:24 PM
This will be year that the "Fire Coughlin" and "Eli Sucks" threads disappear....hopefully.

We would have to go 19-0, Shut out in every game, win by 35+ points, Throw 0 interceptions, and break every record in football for that to happen.

I think we got a shot http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

Kruunch
04-27-2012, 05:26 PM

....that we do what we should have done in '08 before guns shots went off......REPEAT

add some!!

You do realize that you've just guaranteed 19 training camp season-ending injuries, including our first round draft pick, Eli being hit by a meteor during the Cowboys game and us going 1-15, right?

Rudyy
04-27-2012, 05:42 PM

We would have to go 19-0, Shut out in every game, win by 35+ points, Throw 0 interceptions, and break every record in football for that to happen.

I think we got a shot http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-5.gif LOL it's funny because it's true.

blueomaha
04-27-2012, 05:57 PM
I rather beat someone else in the super bowl. Beating the Patriots is getting kind of old. lol.Lets beat em one more time for good measurethat would be the final nail in the coffin....

FBomb
04-27-2012, 05:58 PM
I rather beat someone else in the super bowl. Beating the Patriots is getting kind of old. lol.Lets beat em one more time for good measurethat would be the final nail in the coffin....
</P>

Or in Brady's cross.</P>

chasjay
04-27-2012, 06:15 PM
That Hixon stays healthy (and makes me finally forget that TD he put on the ground against Philly after Plax took himself out). I don't have hard feelings - but I do want to forget it.

XxBigWhitxX
04-27-2012, 06:17 PM
That JPP Starts and breaks Strahan's record

Marvelousmik
04-27-2012, 06:19 PM

add some!!

i was praying to go that you wasnt going to say "this will be the year that dj ware breaks out." lol

cheers to no major injuries[&lt;:o)]