PDA

View Full Version : CAN YOU BUY SB DVDs?

viviano
02-06-2008, 11:13 AM
I can never find the whole games online through the NFL but there are listings on ebay...anybody have any experience?</P>

chrisj1016
02-06-2008, 11:22 AM
I don't feel like digging, but there was some guy peddling all the playoff games and the Super Bowl on DVD. Just check back some pages.

viviano
02-06-2008, 11:25 AM
yeah, saw that, I think the mods may have taken him off...

Adam Alberts
02-06-2008, 12:39 PM
yeah, saw that, I think the mods may have taken him off...</P>

I wasn't taken off. I don't know what "peddling" means, but if it is something derogatory, then my apologies for trying to help out the TONS of Giants fans who wanted the games on DVD.</P>

By the way, NO ONE will ever sell the full games on DVD, so if you don't appreciate my services, go buy the 1 hour highlight reel DVD that NFLSHOP.COM is selling.</P>

blue in paris
02-06-2008, 12:48 PM

I wasn't taken off. I don't know what "peddling" means, but if it is something derogatory, then my apologies for trying to help out the TONS of Giants fans who wanted the games on DVD.</P>

By the way, NO ONE will ever sell the full games on DVD, so if you don't appreciate my services, go buy the 1 hour highlight reel DVD that NFLSHOP.COM is selling.</P>

</P>

</P>

Yo Bro... Check your e-mail !!! Please...[;)]</P>

viviano
02-06-2008, 01:44 PM
what is your email again?

vancity
02-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Wrong..look at NFLSHOP.COM. COLTS and Steelers had 4 disc set that had the full games including SB. Original games as broadcast.

Big Blue Flu
02-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Official SB dvd will be released on the 28th of this month.

vancity
02-06-2008, 02:39 PM
This is only three hours long and is the season in review for the giants including SB

Big Blue Flu
02-06-2008, 02:43 PM
This is only three hours long and is the season in review for the giants including SB

yeah the NFL will release the "Giants Road to XLII" at a later date.

That'll have the Tampa, Dallas, Green Bay games, plus the Super Bowl against New England.

I'm gonna wait for that one.

TUCK
02-06-2008, 04:52 PM

</P>

i just PMd you [;)]</P>

GeoGoGo
02-06-2008, 05:09 PM
I PM'ed you as well.

viviano
02-06-2008, 06:03 PM
I've never seen any for sale.

Adam Alberts
02-06-2008, 06:46 PM
This is only three hours long and is the season in review for the giants including SB yeah the NFL will release the "Giants Road to XLII" at a later date. That'll have the Tampa, Dallas, Green Bay games, plus the Super Bowl against New England. I'm gonna wait for that one.</P>

</P>

Yea, most real fans would rather own the actual original broadcasts, rather than some re-done setup that the NFL will produce on their own. But you can spend your money on that, if you like.</P>

Big Blue Flu
02-06-2008, 11:23 PM
This is only three hours long and is the season in review for the giants including SB yeah the NFL will release the "Giants Road to XLII" at a later date. That'll have the Tampa, Dallas, Green Bay games, plus the Super Bowl against New England. I'm gonna wait for that one.</p>

</p>

Yea, most real fans would rather own the actual original broadcasts, rather than some re-done setup that the NFL will produce on their own. But you can spend your money on that, if you like.</p>

Ok no need to get testy man. I'm just letting them know it's out there. To be honest I could care less if you're selling these here and if you read back I havn't put down any of your threads at all... but now that I think about it, I'll let you know what I do think about this...

You wanna talk about "real" fans? You have 15 posts here. All of them are about selling your DVD's here. Honestly if you were a real fan you would let people mail the blank dvd's along with the cost of shipping to you and you'd burn them free of charge. And please don't bring up the time it takes to author a dvd, it doesn't take that long at all, I make my own menu's all the time.

Adam Alberts
02-08-2008, 04:53 PM
This is only three hours long and is the season in review for the giants including SB yeah the NFL will release the "Giants Road to XLII" at a later date. That'll have the Tampa, Dallas, Green Bay games, plus the Super Bowl against New England. I'm gonna wait for that one.</P>

</P>

Yea, most real fans would rather own the actual original broadcasts, rather than some re-done setup that the NFL will produce on their own. But you can spend your money on that, if you like.</P>

Ok no need to get testy man. I'm just letting them know it's out there. To be honest I could care less if you're selling these here and if you read back I havn't put down any of your threads at all... but now that I think about it, I'll let you know what I do think about this...

You wanna talk about "real" fans? You have 15 posts here. All of them are about selling your DVD's here. Honestly if you were a real fan you would let people mail the blank dvd's along with the cost of shipping to you and you'd burn them free of charge. And please don't bring up the time it takes to author a dvd, it doesn't take that long at all, I make my own menu's all the time.
</P>

</P>

Takes me about 25 minutes to burn one DVD with my burner....you going to just burn hundreds of DVDs for people for free? I wouldn't.</P>

viviano
02-08-2008, 05:01 PM
yo, write me back adam alberts!

Adam Alberts
02-08-2008, 05:23 PM
I think I did, if not, PM me again.

LT7777
02-08-2008, 05:24 PM
<FONT face="Times New Roman">Hey Albert I thought you said that you werent going</FONT> <FONT face="Times New Roman">charge extra? just the fee of the dvd and s&amp;h...then i heard you doubled the price from $5 each to $10 each. Your price went up when you saw the demand you were getting? So are you still just doing it to help out the fans? Isnt is illegal to make money off that anyway? Whatever do what you want, but just dont try to sugarcoat it up ...say you're making $$ off it and keep it real. </FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">And i found the full SB online thru another site anyway...someone had posted the link a couple days ago. search back..download it yourself and put it on dvd ppl. not complicated at all</FONT></P>

GOBIGBLUE52
02-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Official SB dvd will be released on the 28th of this month.

Seriously? Thanks, I was wondering about that!

chrisj1016
02-08-2008, 05:54 PM
<FONT face="Times New Roman">Hey Albert I thought you said that you werent going</FONT> <FONT face="Times New Roman">charge extra? just the fee of the dvd and s&amp;h...then i heard you doubled the price from $5 each to $10 each. Your price went up when you saw the demand you were getting? So are you still just doing it to help out the fans? Isnt is illegal to make money off that anyway? Whatever do what you want, but just dont try to sugarcoat it up ...say you're making $$ off it and keep it real. </FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">And i found the full SB online thru another site anyway...someone had posted the link a couple days ago. search back..download it yourself and put it on dvd ppl. not complicated at all</FONT></P>

</P>

Are we allowed to post torrent links on the boards? The entire Super Bowl is available on numerous sites. I just got it a while ago and it was only a 700 MB download. With over 1000 seeders, it was downloaded in no time. Just burn it yourself, no biggie.</P>

Adam Alberts
02-08-2008, 06:47 PM
If you're computer savvy enough to download a torrent and put it on a DVD, go right ahead. A lot of people don't know the first thing about how to do that. Also, I offer more than just the Super Bowl game.</P>

As far as helping the fans and raising the cost, eventually it gets to the point where it has to be worth my time. If I am going to spend 10 or more of my own hours making DVDs for people, then I am going to get something for it.</P>

Plus, many many Giants fans are not cheap teenagers. These people pay hundreds and/or thousands of dollars on tickets and such per year....$10-$40 for some DVDs is not a major problem for people.</P>

Big Blue Flu
02-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Plus, many many Giants fans are not cheap teenagers. These people pay hundreds and/or thousands of dollars on tickets and such per year....$10-$40 for some DVDs is not a major problem for people.</p>

Which is why you're cashing in.

I downloaded all 4 games plus extra's via torrent to hold me over until the set comes out.

Also, 25 mins for a DVD is BS. Mine burn in under 10 minutes.

I just get the feeling you're trying to make a quick buck off the people here and I think it's wrong.

viviano
02-09-2008, 12:50 AM
ugh, I didn't mean to start a problem.

GeoGoGo
02-15-2008, 04:16 PM
I received my DVD and it was just as advertised and exactly what I was looking for. </P>

Thanks a lot Adam.</P>

</P>

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!</P>

PennState1
02-15-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm looking for the NFL network post game coverage

Eli TO Shockey
02-15-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm looking for the NFL network post game coverage</P>

Anyone know where I can find the entire parade?</P>

Joeyblaze
02-15-2008, 04:48 PM
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">what this guy is doing is so illegal then on top of it you are doing the transaction over a public forum and documenting for all of the world to see. This is great way to get sued and owned…….. on top of it our forum has kindly asked us not to do this type of activity on THEIR forum, I wish you would all respect them. </P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Adam Alberts you are not a FAN you are just here to make money off the giants and there fans, and to do it illegal at that</SPAN>,<o:p></o:p></P>

Moderator_J
02-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Thats enough already. No more pirated DVD's will be advertised here, so don't even bother to bring it up. Fair warning