PDA

View Full Version : Teebow has done it again!!!! Going to OT unbelievable!!!

jakegibbs
12-11-2011, 07:05 PM
10 pts down late in 4th & brings them back to tie the game. Going into overtime.

This has to be the most unbelievable run in NFL history.

How do they do it?

Chicago did win the coin toss though so it could be the end of the marvalous run for Denver but what a run.

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 07:07 PM
The Giants are not playing kneebow tonight.

Redeyejedi
12-11-2011, 07:11 PM
10 pts down late in 4th & brings them back to tie the game. Going into overtime. This has to be the most unbelievable run in NFL history. How do they do it? Chicago did win the coin toss though so it could be the end of the marvalous run for Denver but what a run. It was amazing Tebow went out there and kicked a 60 yard FG to send into OT.He also used a mind meld to get idiot Marion Barber to run out of bounds allowing for them to get the ball back.He used it again for idiot Marion Barber to fumble the ball

bigjeep
12-11-2011, 07:15 PM
10 pts down late in 4th &amp; brings them back to tie the game. Going into overtime. This has to be the most unbelievable run in NFL history. How do they do it? Chicago did win the coin toss though so it could be the end of the marvalous run for Denver but what a run.</P>

God is watching over him! [;)]</P>

miked1958
12-11-2011, 07:15 PM
10 pts down late in 4th & brings them back to tie the game. Going into overtime. This has to be the most unbelievable run in NFL history. How do they do it? Chicago did win the coin toss though so it could be the end of the marvalous run for Denver but what a run. It was amazing Tebow went out there and kicked a 60 yard FG to send into OT.He also used a mind meld to get idiot Marion Barber to run out of bounds* allowing for them to get the ball back.He used it again for idiot Marion Barber to fumble the ballWow that guy is unreal

TheAngryTuna
12-11-2011, 07:20 PM
I'm watching the game now, they won because Marion Barber ran out of bounds when they would have otherwise been able to run down the clock, and then he fumbled in overtime 20 yards out of FG range.

jakegibbs
12-11-2011, 07:21 PM
10 pts down late in 4th & brings them back to tie the game. Going into overtime. This has to be the most unbelievable run in NFL history. How do they do it? Chicago did win the coin toss though so it could be the end of the marvalous run for Denver but what a run. It was amazing Tebow went out there and kicked a 60 yard FG to send into OT.He also used a mind meld to get idiot Marion Barber to run out of bounds* allowing for them to get the ball back.He used it again for idiot Marion Barber to fumble the ballWow that guy is unreal

Wow & I didn't realize that he actually kicked the tying field goal. Is he the long field goal kicker for Denver too? He's definately got the legs for it.

WOW HE DID IT AGAIN. JUST KICKED THE GAME WINNER!!! GOD ALMIGHTY WHIPPED UM AGAIN TEEBOW WHIPPED UM AGAIN.

Redeyejedi
12-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Must be nice to have a kicker that can just drill 50 yard FG's like there nothing

Sundown
12-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Thank you Tebow!!!

Roosevelt
12-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Pretty amazing story for the Broncos this year.

GiantWarfare
12-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Tebow is THE CHOSEN ONE

We are not worthy

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/images/smilies/worthy.gif http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/images/smilies/worthy.gif http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/images/smilies/worthy.gif

I'm at a loss for words as to how they won that game, how does he keep doing it???

jakegibbs

LOOKS LIKE A TEAM OF DESTINY DON'T IT?

bigjeep
10 pts down late in 4th &amp; brings them back to tie the game. Going into overtime. This has to be the most unbelievable run in NFL history. How do they do it? Chicago did win the coin toss though so it could be the end of the marvalous run for Denver but what a run. It was amazing Tebow went out there and kicked a 60 yard FG to send into OT.He also used a mind meld to get idiot Marion Barber to run out of bounds allowing for them to get the ball back.He used it again for idiot Marion Barber to fumble the ballWow that guy is unreal Wow &amp; I didn't realize that he actually kicked the tying field goal. Is he the long field goal kicker for Denver too? He's definately got the legs for it. WOW HE DID IT AGAIN. JUST KICKED THE GAME WINNER!!! GOD ALMIGHTY WHIPPED UM AGAIN TEEBOW WHIPPED UM AGAIN.</P>

"GOD ALMIGHTY" [Y]</P>

Giant14you
12-11-2011, 07:24 PM
I wish Marion barber was still a Cowgirl

Redeyejedi
12-11-2011, 07:25 PM
LOOKS LIKE A TEAM OF DESTINY DON'T IT?Yeah I think they could beat the Packers if there defense can hold the Packers to 10 points they can

egyptian420
You have to beat him and God.....seriously speechless, I don't know how this keeps happening in the same fashion every single week...

TheAngryTuna
Wait, TEBOW kicked a field goal?

bigjeep
12-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Wait, TEBOW kicked a field goal?</P>

</P>

[:O]</P>

TuckYou
12-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Bears went to prevent the last 2 drives. The Tebows scored 10 points. When will coaches ever learn that the prevent sucks.

Redeyejedi
12-11-2011, 07:28 PM
You have to beat him and God.....seriously speechless, I don't know how this keeps happening in the same fashion every single week...
Ask Marion Barber considering his blunders pretty much lost the game for the Bears

BurnerNYG
12-11-2011, 07:29 PM

LOOKS LIKE A TEAM OF DESTINY DON'T IT?Yeah I just told my wife that Denver got some magic with em and I wouldn't be surprised if they make it to the Superbowl. She kept saying the Bears was gonna win but I told her some how, some way Denver's gonna pull it off and "BAM" Barber fumbles. Unbelievable!

bigjeep
12-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Bears went to prevent the last 2 drives. The Tebows scored 10 points. When will coaches ever learn that the prevent sucks.</P>

No one on earth could have stopped Tebow!</P>

BurnerNYG
12-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Bears went to prevent the last 2 drives. The Tebows scored 10 points. When will coaches ever learn that the prevent sucks.******ed right? Denver sure enough took those underneath passes.

rebelfan1966
12-11-2011, 07:33 PM
10 pts down late in 4th & brings them back to tie the game. Going into overtime. This has to be the most unbelievable run in NFL history. How do they do it? Chicago did win the coin toss though so it could be the end of the marvalous run for Denver but what a run. It was amazing Tebow went out there and kicked a 60 yard FG to send into OT.He also used a mind meld to get idiot Marion Barber to run out of bounds* allowing for them to get the ball back.He used it again for idiot Marion Barber to fumble the ballWow that guy is unreal Wow & I didn't realize that he actually kicked the tying field goal. Is he the long field goal kicker for Denver too? He's definately got the legs for it. WOW HE DID IT AGAIN. JUST KICKED THE GAME WINNER!!! GOD ALMIGHTY WHIPPED UM AGAIN TEEBOW WHIPPED UM AGAIN.</P>

"GOD ALMIGHTY"***** [Y]</P>

+1

People are going to start taking a knee all over the NFL...... never hurst to have devine assistance : )

giants-_-
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/unphazedddd/TebowAlmighty.png

rebelfan1966
Take that charles barkley.....

DemandedAce
12-11-2011, 07:35 PM

LMFAO but let's not forget WHO forgot to run out of bounds, WHO kicked the 50+ yard fieldgoal (twice) and WHO forced the fumble (as well as who fumbled) in OT.

Prevent defense sucks, coaches don't get it

bigjeep
12-11-2011, 07:38 PM
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/unphazedddd/TebowAlmighty.png LMFAO but let's not forget WHO forgot to run out of bounds, WHO kicked the 50+ yard fieldgoal (twice) and WHO forced the fumble (as well as who fumbled) in OT. Prevent defense sucks, coaches don't get it</P>

We knowWHO did it! [;)]</P>

bansaw
12-11-2011, 07:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Nf7yl.jpg

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-11-2011, 07:41 PM

LOL. I was praying for Tim, Denver's D & their kicker. I'm happy for them that they won, and Chicago losing is a good thing for us! Now we gotta beat these Cowboys tonight. Let's do this!

P_Simms_#11
12-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Cris Carter must be in deep depression right now.

juice33s
12-11-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm watching the game now, they won because Marion Barber ran out of bounds when they would have otherwise been able to run down the clock, and then he fumbled in overtime 20 yards out of FG range.
He still got them in range with under a minute left and no time outs, give credit where credit is do

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-11-2011, 07:44 PM

Why's that?

juice33s
12-11-2011, 07:44 PM

So is Merril hodge....Anybody catch the tounge lashing Ditka gave him this morning?

bigjeep
12-11-2011, 07:45 PM
He still got them in range with under a minute left and no time outs, give credit where credit is do
</P>

</P>

[A]</P>

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Mods must have all went to Dallas with YA. Gods hate kneebow.

juice33s
12-11-2011, 07:47 PM
What is this kneebow? I dont get it

NYfanatic
12-11-2011, 07:49 PM

hahaha so is Merrill hoge
he must be thinking
"Oh man how is it that he just keeps on winning and they will go to the playoffs?"
"Well tommorow I will go on ESPN and say that he cant throw and wont win a superbowl"
"Then if he somehow does I will kill myself" "Maybe Cris and I can get together a mass suicide after tebow wins with Cris Collinsworth, Stephen Smith and others on Live ESPN.

BurnerNYG
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM

Why's that?Some of these guys are just trying to stir the pot. Don't pay their miserable, small minded selves no attention. There's a lot of folks who doubted Tebow for good reasons.

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 07:52 PM
You are to too funny[:D]

Jotun_Fan
12-11-2011, 07:54 PM
doubted? I still doubt him in the present tense. I do know that god exists now though...

P_Simms_#11
12-11-2011, 07:55 PM

Why's that?Some of these guys are just trying to stir the pot. Don't pay their miserable, small minded selves no attention. There's a lot of folks who doubted Tebow for good reasons.

There's a big difference between doubting someones skills and hating them. I always respected Tebow, but i had some doubts myself at one time about whether he could succeed in the NFL. I was wrong. I admit it. That's more than Hoge, Carter and the others will ever do.

juice33s
12-11-2011, 07:55 PM
You are to too funny[:D]
You mean like alls he does is win so he ends games taking a knee?

bigjeep
12-11-2011, 07:59 PM
You have to give the Denver "D" credit! They held Chicago to 10 points. I wish our "D" was half as good!

NYGinIN
12-11-2011, 08:00 PM
no wonder the world is in such bad shape, g-d is busy helping football players.

giantsforce
12-11-2011, 08:01 PM

Why's that?Some of these guys are just trying to stir the pot. Don't pay their miserable, small minded selves no attention. There's a lot of folks who doubted Tebow for good reasons.It goes to show you that if you have a very good defense and you build a scheme around the strengths and weaknesses of your QB you will do allright. So Tebow throws only 10- 15 times per game for 120 yards and he keeps winning. Eli throws 30 times for 300 yards and we cannot even beat teams like the Seahawks go figure.

gmen0820
12-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Wow I said the Broncos were my sleeper team in preseason, but that was because I liked Orton.

BurnerNYG
12-11-2011, 08:02 PM
doubted? I still doubt him in the present tense. I do know that god exists now though...There are Christians on ALL NFL teams. Some of these guys are going overboard. Denver's team is just a group of men who believe in each other, they trust the system and a QB that's getting better and more confident by the week. Tebow's a killer in the 4th quarter... that's what separates the good ones from the great ones.

juice33s
12-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Wow I said the Broncos were my sleeper team in preseason, but that was because I liked Orton.
lol, doesn't count then. I for one said Tebow would win his job back

jgrangers11
12-11-2011, 08:08 PM
You have to give the Denver "D" credit! They held Chicago to 10 points. I wish our "D" was half as good!

This is what a lot of people have been saying. Everyone wants to focus on Tebow, but let's see what happens when Tebow has to consistently try to win his team games. If Eli did what Tebow did today, there'd be a section of this board who would be up in arms about people praising Eli for coming back late. Ultimately, his success right now depends almost entirely on a defense that simply doesn't give up many points. Put him on a team like the Giants or Patriots, they'd be lucky to have one or two wins.