PDA

View Full Version : OSI UMENYIORA COULD BE TRADED TODAY

RoanokeFan
04-27-2012, 01:20 PM
OSI UMENYIORA COULD BE TRADED TODAY (http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/osi_umenyiora_could_be_traded_today/10661309)

"This morning, Eric Edholm of ProFootballWeekly.com tweeted that both Browns
quarterback Colt McCoy and Dallas Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins could end up
getting traded since we now know they’re both on the trade block.

Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger (https://twitter.com/#%21/MikeGarafolo/status/195872181408894976)replied to his tweet
and said that he should put Osi Umenyiora on that list because you “never
know.”</p>
Now we don’t know for sure if Umenyiora is on the New York Giants trade
block, but if Garafolo has a feeling it could possibly happen, then I’d say
there’s a chance even though it’s more likely he’ll end up not being traded."

myles2424
04-27-2012, 01:24 PM
I Say no way......I'm pretty sure Upshaw would've been our 1st option if they we're planning to trade Osi...

titwio
04-27-2012, 01:25 PM
I believe it. I definitely think Reese will test to see what teams are offering for sure.

Not sure they'll get what they want though. Just hope they don't make a bad decision...they still have him on the hook for another year.

G-Man67
04-27-2012, 01:26 PM
that doesn't sound very convincing from Garofalo</P>

KEEP OSI ! he's gonna play out of his mind this year</P>

titwio
04-27-2012, 01:27 PM
I Say no way......I'm pretty sure Upshaw would've been our 1st option if they we're planning to trade Osi...

Vinny Curry is still out there.

hungrrrry
04-27-2012, 01:27 PM
would love that "chance" to come before the first 10 picks of the night. Stephen Hill would be a great grab there...or Courtney Upshaw

FBomb
04-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Unless we move up into the top5 in the next rd, the trade is pointless now.

BlueSanta
04-27-2012, 01:38 PM
I agree, if Osi is to be trade, which I think will be hard to do. It will be either today or tomorrow.

But, I think every time he goes to the media, like he has again this offseason, he lowers his trade value and makes it harder to move him.

Mohann
04-27-2012, 01:40 PM
I'd grab a mid round 2 for Osi straight up, but if no one will give me a 2 or better, then I'd keep Osi.

myles2424
04-27-2012, 01:42 PM

True.....but, why trade a pro bowl DE & then draft a rookie with the pick we get in return......kinda like spinning your wheels...

giantsfan420
04-27-2012, 01:44 PM

i think he'll still be available when our 2nd pick is oon the clock.

only way i'd trade osi is if its for an early 2nd round pick with Fleener, Randle, Hill, or an OL player high on Reese's board

radar-ray
04-27-2012, 01:44 PM
I Say no way......I'm pretty sure Upshaw would've been our 1st option if they we're planning to trade Osi... Vinny Curry is still out there. True.....but, why trade a pro bowl DE &amp; then draft a rookie with the pick we get in return......kinda like spinning your wheels... Common sense is not allowed here!!!