PDA

View Full Version : What our first round pick tells us

tuck&rolle
04-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Our selection of David Wilson can tell us a few things:
We have serious concerns about Bradshaw's legs
We did not have Jonathan Martin or Coby Fleener as highly rated as the consensus
We want to emphasize a balanced offense

slipknottin
04-27-2012, 02:30 PM
It will test what Greg Cosell said.

That a HB makes the OL, the OL does not make the HB.

jomo
04-27-2012, 02:32 PM

That a HB makes the OL, the OL does not make the HB.I don't sign on to that but I do like the pick. We are not as thin at OL as we are at RB.

SweetZombieJesus
04-27-2012, 02:33 PM
We did not have Jonathan Martin or Coby Fleener as highly rated as the consensus

It tells us we just lost Jacobs

* and yes we should be aware Bradshaw's tread is low as well and he probably won't last a whole season.

RoanokeFan
04-27-2012, 02:35 PM

I think it means the New York Football GIANTS are serious about repeating. The rest of the draft should prove that out.

tuck&rolle
04-27-2012, 02:39 PM
I think there's a good chance a first round talent falls to us in round 2. Still a ton of DTs on the board

slipknottin
04-27-2012, 02:42 PM
I think there's a good chance a first round talent falls to us in round 2. Still a ton of DTs on the board

I think at about pick 25 the first round talent stopped. Been all second round talent since then.

tuck&rolle
04-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Who do you think we go for in round 2?

RoanokeFan
04-27-2012, 02:53 PM

That a HB makes the OL, the OL does not make the HB.I don't sign on to that but I do like the pick. We are not as thin at OL as we are at RB.

I'd like to see them bring in a offensive lineman for development and tight end for NOW, but I think the crew we have, if healthy will be much better than last season as they will have some longevity going for them.

Tony Bruno
04-27-2012, 03:02 PM

I think it means the New York Football GIANTS are serious about repeating. The rest of the draft should prove that out.
</P>

</P>

AMEN!!!!</P>

alau53
04-27-2012, 03:10 PM
based on his stats he's not a productive kickoff player..he averaged less than 22 yards per k/o..that is very low..he also fumbles & has to improve pass protection..if the giants lose one game because of a fumble they cant afford that..& if he cant block & gets Eli hurt that will be catastrophic for the organization