PDA

View Full Version : Won't be watching the draft tonight.................

FBomb
04-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Tonight is my bachelor party and I plan to be 3 qtrs through a bottle of Grey Goose by then!!</P>

I WILL, however, have my iphone and will be checking in periodically......so my threads/posts should morph steadily into gibberish!!</P>

Much like they already are!!</P>

King Sully
04-27-2012, 01:46 PM
congrats & enjoy the night.

slipknottin
04-27-2012, 01:46 PM
lol, congrats and have fun

pino
04-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Congrats

burier
04-27-2012, 01:51 PM
what happened to netflix?

FBomb
04-27-2012, 01:56 PM
what happened to netflix?</P>

That was last night!!! Tonight is drunken debauchery and my friend "The Dream Weaver"[H]</P>

RoanokeFan
04-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Tonight is my bachelor party and I plan to be 3 qtrs through a bottle of Grey Goose by then!!</p>

I WILL, however, have my iphone and will be checking in periodically......so my threads/posts should morph steadily into gibberish!!</p>

Much like they already are!!</p>

AGAIN? [;)]

Congratulations my friend - don't drink and drive!

FBomb
04-27-2012, 02:07 PM
Tonight is my bachelor party and I plan to be 3 qtrs through a bottle of Grey Goose by then!!</P>

I WILL, however, have my iphone and will be checking in periodically......so my threads/posts should morph steadily into gibberish!!</P>

AGAIN? [;)]

</P>

Thx...no, this is an all nighter at my best man's house. Carkeys get locked up.</P>

CDN_G-FAN
04-27-2012, 02:07 PM
someone finally making an honest man of you.</P>

</P>

congrats F.</P>

</P>

i won't be watching either. kid's got croupso we're probably in for another awesome night.basically FFed the PVR just to see the Giants pick yesterday. Sucks.</P>

Kruunch
04-27-2012, 02:08 PM

Condolences.

Take the car ... you'll probably be too messed up to walk.

FBomb
04-27-2012, 02:09 PM

</P>

congrats F.</P>

</P>

i won't be watching either. kid's got croupso we're probably in for another awesome night.basically FFed the PVR just to see the Giants pick yesterday. Sucks.</P>

</P>

Yeah....never thought I would do it again.</P>

Sorry to hear about the little one....those are the toughest nights!!</P>

FBomb
04-27-2012, 02:10 PM

Condolences. Take the car ... you'll probably be too messed up to walk.</P>

lol</P>

RoanokeFan
04-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Tonight is my bachelor party and I plan to be 3 qtrs through a bottle of Grey Goose by then!!</p>

I WILL, however, have my iphone and will be checking in periodically......so my threads/posts should morph steadily into gibberish!!</p>

AGAIN? [;)]

</p>

Thx...no, this is an all nighter at my best man's house. Carkeys get locked up.</p>

Enjoy the celebration and the new beginning.

burier
04-27-2012, 02:11 PM
Well have fun...and god speed

tikiandphil
04-27-2012, 02:12 PM

AGAIN?* [;)]

Congratulations my friend* -* don't drink and drive!

This. also be safe

jomo
04-27-2012, 02:12 PM

Much like they already are!!</P>That's awesome FB, congrats! We'll hold down the fort although I wouldn't mind some of those posts mid-way through the Goose. Mods might not like it however lol. Enjoy!

FBomb
04-27-2012, 02:15 PM

AGAIN? [;)]

</P>

Thx...no, this is an all nighter at my best man's house. Carkeys get locked up.</P>

</P>

Thx man.....I think I got it right this time!!https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/402243_377694188922746_100000465046732_1542361_187 7918490_n.jpg</P>

</P>

</P>

CDN_G-FAN
04-27-2012, 02:19 PM

</P>

congrats F.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

thanks man.</P>

i'm one of those annoying guys that's really happily married, so i'm glad you're throwingyour hat in the ring again. If you hit it right, it really is an awesome ride.</P>

Strahan4gov
04-27-2012, 02:19 PM

All the more reason for me to check the boards during the draft! Congrats and enjoy the night!

FBomb
04-27-2012, 02:23 PM

That's awesome FB, congrats! We'll hold down the fort although I wouldn't mind some of those posts mid-way through the Goose. Mods might not like it however lol. Enjoy!</P>

lol....to be fair to the mods I will post updates in this thread only, but I will NOT be held accountable for content!!![;)]</P>

byron
04-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Congratulations F-Bomb !!!

FBomb
04-27-2012, 02:26 PM

</P>

congrats F.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

thanks man.</P>

i'm one of those annoying guys that's really happily married, so i'm glad you're throwingyour hat in the ring again. If you hit it right, it really is an awesome ride.</P>

</P>

Thx for the encouragment. My first "ride" was like Dorothy's so there was a lot going against it happening again!!</P>

My ex is Italian and I am Irish, so I tell everyone my kids are "half Irish and half ****" [:)]</P>

RonJon
04-27-2012, 02:27 PM
congrats man!! Get outta town while ya can!. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K

FBomb
04-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Well.....things were going well. I won 140 bucks in the poker tournament, having a great time with my buds and then my phone rang around 1 am and it was my best man's wife saying she's coming home and bringing MY EX WIFE with her (they are friends)....so we found the soberest person we could as fast as we could and high tailed it out to a bar.</P>

After the bar closed I had to call the fiance' to come get me because the ***** ex-wife was still at the house!!</P>

Is it just me, or is that a really ****ty thing to do at my bachelor party???</P>

Anyway, Reese worked his magic while I was gone. Good to see he could handle it without my input.[;)]</P>

</P>

FBomb
04-28-2012, 11:31 AM
And what pisses me off more is that I am not NEARLY as hung over as I planned!!![:@]

BurnerNYG
04-28-2012, 11:40 AM
I hope you enjoyed yourself. Check out the Grey Goose Cherry Noir for your next party or just for kicks...good stuff. Once again, congrats!

FBomb
04-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Thx man.....had a great time!!

JMFP2
04-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Well.....things were going well. I won 140 bucks in the poker tournament, having a great time with my buds and then my phone rang around 1 am and it was my best man's wife saying she's coming home and bringing MY EX WIFE with her (they are friends)....so we found the soberest person we could as fast as we could and high tailed it out to a bar.</P>

After the bar closed I had to call the fiance' to come get me because the ***** ex-wife was still at the house!!</P>

Is it just me, or is that a really ****ty thing to do at my bachelor party???</P>

Anyway, Reese worked his magic while I was gone. Good to see he could handle it without my input.[;)]</P>

</P>

I agree....that was a major-*** lame move by the ex....shouldn't have been around.</P>

As for the upcoming marriage....congrats. 2nd time around was the charm for me....going on 14 years.</P>

RoanokeFan
04-28-2012, 03:57 PM

AGAIN? [;)]

</p>

Thx...no, this is an all nighter at my best man's house. Carkeys get locked up.</p>

</p>

Thx man.....I think I got it right this time!!https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/402243_377694188922746_100000465046732_1542361_187 7918490_n.jpg</p>

</p>

</p>

Clearly, she's the better half [:#]

bansaw
04-28-2012, 03:57 PM
phone rang around 1 am and it was my best man's wife saying she's coming home and bringing MY EX WIFE with her</p>

lol WAT?? <span class="quote">http://goallineblitz.com/images/game/forum/smileys/facepalm.gif</span></p>

</p>

women always have to make it about themselves</p>

</p>

oh well Good Luck !!
<span class="quote"></span></p>

RoanokeFan
04-28-2012, 04:10 PM
And what pisses me off more is that I am not NEARLY as hung over as I planned!!![:@]

Perhaps, but there is always tomorrow [D]