PDA

View Full Version : Well JJ on the inactive list so no punt returns

miked1958
12-11-2011, 08:22 PM
tonight. There was a thread with a Link a few days ago that JJ was going to return punts vs Dallas. It was thought that with the KP injury they didn't want to risk Ross returning punts. I guess we are down to Blackmon (oh great) or would he be willing to try D. Scott which is active tonight.
This is all depending if our defense can stop Dallas and make them punt

VBGiantsFan
12-11-2011, 08:25 PM
tonight. There was a thread with a Link a few days ago that JJ was going to return punts vs Dallas. It was thought that with the KP injury they didn't want to risk Ross returning punts. I guess we are down to Blackmon (oh great) or would he be willing to try D. Scott which is active tonight.

It's not like we had a good special teams returner anyway. He had is chance earlier this season and blew it. IF we can force Dallas to punt, we just need to catch the ball and play from there.

jakegibbs

Hey Green Bay had to punt once against the Giants so this D ought to at least get 2 punts against the lil boys right?

Mod_C

Can we not give up before the kickoff?

Gianthunter
12-11-2011, 08:31 PM
tonight. There was a thread with a Link a few days ago that JJ was going to return punts vs Dallas. It was thought that with the KP injury they didn't want to risk Ross returning punts. I guess we are down to Blackmon (oh great) or would he be willing to try D. Scott which is active tonight. This is all depending if our defense can stop Dallas and make them puntWho thought that?

hungrrrry
12-11-2011, 08:49 PM
tonight. There was a thread with a Link a few days ago that JJ was going to return punts vs Dallas. It was thought that with the KP injury they didn't want to risk Ross returning punts. I guess we are down to Blackmon (oh great) or would he be willing to try D. Scott which is active tonight. This is all depending if our defense can stop Dallas and make them punt</P>

not interested in Jernigan touching the ball when it is a must win game...no faith in his ball-security</P>