PDA

View Full Version : Need an OT big time

joeybagadonutz23
04-27-2012, 07:01 PM
I like the first round pick, he totally reminds me of Marshall Faulk without the hype. Dude can do it all and this addition gives us one of the fastest backfields in the game (if Scott ever sees the field).I wanted J. Martin in the first, but I still like the first round pick. I wonder what it would take and how far he'd have to fall for us to get him now. Either way, we need a high endNFL ready (or close) OT via the draft or free agency. K-Mac is an old man and Beatty is always hurt. Diehl is average and Eli needs to be protected so that he can catch up to and eventually passTom Brady with Super BowlRing Bling.</P>

jomo
04-27-2012, 07:18 PM
I like the first round pick, he totally reminds me of Marshall Faulk without the hype. Dude can do it all and this addition gives us one of the fastest backfields in the game (if Scott ever sees the field).I wanted J. Martin in the first, but I still like the first round pick. I wonder what it would take and how far he'd have to fall for us to get him now. Either way, we need a high endNFL ready (or close) OT via the draft or free agency. K-Mac is an old man and Beatty is always hurt. Diehl is average and Eli needs to be protected so that he can catch up to and eventually passTom Brady with Super BowlRing Bling.</P>Right now we have none. Beatty is soft and STILL unproven. Diehl is on the decline and his best shot would be to help us on the strong side. Beyond that things are even more uncertain so lets start with one good one from somewhere.

NY_Eli
04-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Some good prospects still on the board, wouldn't be surprised at all if OT is the pick.

RoanokeFan
04-27-2012, 08:47 PM
I like the first round pick, he totally reminds me of Marshall Faulk without the hype. Dude can do it all and this addition gives us one of the fastest backfields in the game (if Scott ever sees the field).I wanted J. Martin in the first, but I still like the first round pick. I wonder what it would take and how far he'd have to fall for us to get him now. Either way, we need a high endNFL ready (or close) OT via the draft or free agency. K-Mac is an old man and Beatty is always hurt. Diehl is average and Eli needs to be protected so that he can catch up to and eventually passTom Brady with Super BowlRing Bling.</p>Right now we have none. Beatty is soft and STILL unproven. Diehl is on the decline and his best shot would be to help us on the strong side. Beyond that things are even more uncertain so lets start with one good one from somewhere.

Wasn't Beatty at LT when we didn't give up a sack in 5 straight games?

RagTime Blue
04-27-2012, 08:51 PM
I like the first round pick, he totally reminds me of Marshall Faulk without the hype. Dude can do it all and this addition gives us one of the fastest backfields in the game (if Scott ever sees the field).I wanted J. Martin in the first, but I still like the first round pick. I wonder what it would take and how far he'd have to fall for us to get him now. Either way, we need a high endNFL ready (or close) OT via the draft or free agency. K-Mac is an old man and Beatty is always hurt. Diehl is average and Eli needs to be protected so that he can catch up to and eventually passTom Brady with Super BowlRing Bling.</p>Right now we have none. Beatty is soft and STILL unproven. Diehl is on the decline and his best shot would be to help us on the strong side. Beyond that things are even more uncertain so lets start with one good one from somewhere.

Wasn't Beatty at LT when we didn't give up a sack in 5 straight games?

People don't like Beatty's style or demeanor, and don't want to believe that he'll be starting at LT for us through the 2018 season.