PDA

View Full Version : Why does Massie continue to fall?

T.Rice57
04-27-2012, 07:58 PM
I'd love to pick this kid up....will he fall to 63?

BrandonJacobs
04-27-2012, 08:25 PM
He continues to fall because 100% of mock drafts are done by people who have little to no idea about what teams are really thinking.

I'd love to see him too. Him or Allen. I bet we trade up if one of them goes off the board.

myles2424
04-27-2012, 08:27 PM
He continues to fall because 100% of mock drafts are done by people who have little to no idea about what teams are really thinking.

I'd love to see him too. Him or Allen. I bet we trade up if one of them goes off the board.
Massie was talked up by Mayock in the top 5-10 of the 2nd & said he start at RT as a rookie.....
I just think some "1st round" overflow & a few crazy picks is pushing guys back now...

Rat_bastich
04-27-2012, 08:27 PM
I think the knock on him is that his desire and work ethic are questioned.

Rat_bastich
04-27-2012, 08:28 PM

Massie was talked up by Mayock in the top 5-10 of the 2nd & said he start at RT as a rookie.....
I just think some "1st round" overflow & a few crazy picks is pushing guys back now...

Like the Seahawks. I don't quite understand his rationale at this point.