PDA

View Full Version : Eagles draft MLB Mychal Kendricks

True 2 Blue
04-27-2012, 08:08 PM
SO PISSED I WANTED THIS GUY. Wouldve loved him here now gotta hate him

Redeyejedi
04-27-2012, 08:14 PM
WLB but yes the Eagles have improved once again on paper. Huge fan of both players they drafted. Giants need to fix this Oline. Cox is the best interior pass rusher in the draft and Kendricks is a violent blitzer

tikiandphil
04-27-2012, 08:15 PM
SO PISSED I WANTED THIS GUY. Wouldve loved him here now gotta hate him

As much as it makes my skin crawl, the beagles are doing well with their picks .

PRFan
04-27-2012, 08:23 PM
Stud

VegasGmen
04-27-2012, 08:53 PM
undersized overachiever

Redeyejedi
04-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Eagles are killing this draft Vinny Curry

True 2 Blue
04-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Eagles are drafting deluxe defense this draft.

Toadofsteel
04-27-2012, 09:04 PM

They have to... Vick is the worst QB in the division. Eli is obviously better, RG3 is going to be better, hell even Homo is better than him...

True 2 Blue
04-27-2012, 09:06 PM

They have to... Vick is the worst QB in the division. Eli is obviously better, RG3 is going to be better, hell even Homo is better than him...

I know, its just scary on paper, these guys are all first round/high second round talent that fell right into their laps. Plus they picked up Ryans, they had a strong finish last year, Vicks older and injury prone so we'll see, but they are having a nice draft

Toadofsteel
04-27-2012, 09:08 PM

I know, its just scary on paper, these guys are all first round/high second round talent that fell right into their laps. Plus they picked up Ryans, they had a strong finish last year, Vicks older and injury prone so we'll see, but they are having a nice draft

The Filthy Eagles are always scary on paper. As long as we don't screw up though, we can beat them.