PDA

View Full Version : But will he get to Play ?

jints1964
04-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Based on the Giants " grooming " process will we see Wilson in the backfield this year for any significant amount of time ? They did say he may lack some good blocking skills. Scott had little to no time on the field last year, except for some kick off return duties. I can see Wilson on kick offs and playing if AB's feet fail him again and Scott should be ready. Sorry but Ware is a loyal team member but not a quality full time back. Rookies can be impact players if they learn the system. Personally, I know a lot of us wanted to see Scott last year. Your oponions welcome. And yes I know we won the SB but we really began to run the ball when AB got back and Jacobs got his head on straight. The rookie Prince played but we were in bad shape in the secondary.

myles2424
04-27-2012, 08:19 PM
Get over it

BlueReign
Based on the Giants " grooming " process will we see Wilson in the backfield this year for any significant amount of time ? They did say he may lack some good blocking skills. Scott had little to no time on the field last year, except for some kick off return duties. I can see Wilson on kick offs and playing if AB's feet fail him again and Scott should be ready. Sorry but Ware is a loyal team member but not a quality full time back. Rookies can be impact players if they learn the system. Personally, I know a lot of us wanted to see Scott last year. Your oponions welcome. And yes I know we won the SB but we really began to run the ball when AB got back and Jacobs got his head on straight. The rookie Prince played but we were in bad shape in the secondary.

I think he'll get to play. He was our first round pick

giantsfan420
i think i read somewhere from the organization that he's the 2nd rb on our depth chart day 1...

Mercury
04-27-2012, 08:22 PM
You don't draft a guy in the 1st to sit, especially to sit behind the talents of Ware, Scott, and Brown.

fletch842
04-27-2012, 08:22 PM
if you saw TC gushing over the pick on the MSG post draft show last night, I'd say the answer is yes, he will see plenty of playing time.

giantsfan420
04-27-2012, 08:23 PM
i will say this tho, if L.Miller is available at our 2nd round pick, i'm gonna be a lil skeptical of the 1rst but i still love the pick wilson has tremendous upside