PDA

View Full Version : Do the Giants have the best offense in the NFL?

Spizi
04-27-2012, 11:18 PM
We have a top 5 QB
We have two top 10 WRs and just drafted another stud
We just drafted a RB who has top 5 potential
We have a TE with the potential to be a star

You could argue the saints or packers. Who's the best?

giantsfan420
04-27-2012, 11:20 PM
imho, not as a giants fan, objective...Yes.

Eli, Nicks and Cruz are already DEADLY. I am predicting Randle wins Offensive Rookie of the Year.

Wilson is gonna be our 2nd RB day 1.

The only issue could be OL, but we have draft picks that are going to step up and start.

I really just cannot believe how unfair this is.

Now we need to re-sign Osi extend him. and Our team is the best team imho

ny06
04-27-2012, 11:21 PM
The Saints and Packers are scoring machines. </P>

But saying that, if we can get our ground game going this coming season, added to our passing attack. I'll say one word for NFL defenses playing us... Pray</P>

Spizi
04-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Randle seems like a guy who can come right in and be a star. He reminds me so much of Nicks and with all that single coverage he'll be seeing, I think you could be right about OROTY.

Flip Empty
04-27-2012, 11:23 PM
Have to see it on the field first, but yes, that thought did cross my mind.
It'll be going against some tough defenses this season so it'll certainly be tested.

Spizi
04-27-2012, 11:24 PM
The Saints and Packers are scoring machines. </P>

But saying that, if we can get our ground game going this coming season, added to our passing attack. I'll say one word for NFL defenses playing us... Pray</P>

true and that's why I love the Wilson pick. Even though our line doesn't make huge holes, that won't stop him from turning a loss into a huge gain. He could be the next shady.

myles2424
04-27-2012, 11:24 PM
Balance wise, yes....even though our running game has struggled.....not many team have the receiving game we do w/a ground game