PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com-Giants best WR core in NFL?

giantsfan420
04-27-2012, 11:44 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828b0520/article/new-york-giants-add-rueben-randle-in-nfl-draft?module=HP11_content_stream

It really is awesome. We got a suped up MM in Randle to be our 3 behind Nicks and Cruz with JJ as the 4...

Eli is going to shred defenses...and when defenses HAVE to concede the run to defend the pass, Bradshaw and Wilson run rampant...EXCELLENT draft

nevada11
04-27-2012, 11:49 PM
ok we all get it. you love the giants draft

how many freaking different threads are you gonna make about it and repeat it in every post?

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:00 AM

how many freaking different threads are you gonna make about it and repeat it in every post?

sorry for posting a link to a giants article?

and this is the 2nd thread i made about two completely diff things.

how many freaking threads are u going to track me in to try and put me down? GET OVER URSELF

GiantSteps13
04-28-2012, 12:14 AM

As many posts as it takes for you to love it too. Grinch.

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:18 AM

kids had a hard on for me ever since he said T2 was a bad tackler...and everyone said he was dead wrong...its ok, kinda flattered by his needing to "put me in my place"

Neverend
04-28-2012, 12:24 AM

kids had a hard on for me ever since he said T2 was a bad tackler...and everyone said he was dead wrong...its ok, kinda flattered by his needing to "put me in my place"

You think people have a hard on for you?

Wow, you must hold yourself to a personal high regard. How arrogant, must be fun living in a delusional mind

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:26 AM

Wow, you must hold yourself to a personal high regard. How arrogant, must be fun living in a delusional mind

LMFAO "you obviously aren't the most mature person..."

go play zelda and mario brothers...LMFAO

TheEnigma
04-28-2012, 12:28 AM
This thread is hilarious

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:29 AM
This thread is hilarious

i just cant avoid em...

ok, back to the article, what u think enigma, how do u rank our wr core compared to the league? still early bc we havent seen randle play a snap, but its damn good on paper

Neverend
04-28-2012, 12:32 AM

LMFAO "you obviously aren't the most mature person..."

go play zelda and mario brothers...LMFAO

And you can continue to have fun in your little world that other users have gay desires for you, as you so admit

"LMFAO"

pheonix73
04-28-2012, 12:32 AM

some time we all live in when we must all be
so mean spirted to each other...
and their isn't even any football being played...:)

TheEnigma
04-28-2012, 12:33 AM
This thread is hilarious

i just cant avoid em...

ok, back to the article, what u think enigma, how do u rank our wr core compared to the league? still early bc we havent seen randle play a snap, but its damn good on paperIf it wasn't for the Packers game and their WR group dropping so many passes, I would tie them with us but I think the Giants are #1 as of now.

Don't get too excited though because there's no way we will be able to afford both Nicks and Cruz. It's also likely we drafted Randle in the event we lose BOTH Nicks and Cruz.

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:34 AM
neverend-(fitting name bc ur bs doesn't end)
oh thats right, i forgot ur 13, the term "hard on" can be used w.o it being a reference for homosexuals...

while its comical u associated that statement with actually thinking about it that way, its also kinda sick.

its alright tho, i know ur only used to conversations containing "wahoooooooo"..."mummamia" and whatever else it is mario says...

edit- yeah i agree with ur post 100% enigma. i still pray we cna keep both nicks and cruz, but this was a smart move by JR just in case.

and I think we have to rate our wr core at 1 if for nothing else, nicks and cruz are the best wr tandem in the league, i believe statistically as well

nevada11
04-28-2012, 12:37 AM

ive had a hard on for you? WTF?

maybe you are not as important as you think you are in your mind? i only had a problem with you when you said keith rivers is a future stud and you question jerry reese not resiging brandon jacobs as if you were the GM thinkin u smarter than reese

i agree with others. you are a very arrogant dude

edit: oh and when you said the giants overpaid for zak deosee

reese > you

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:40 AM

maybe you are not as important as you think you are in your mind? i only had a problem with you when you said keith rivers is a future stud and you question jerry reese not resiging brandon jacobs as if you were the GM thinkin u smarter than reese

so you have a problem with me for having a diff opinion than u, admittedly, but me saying u've had a problem with me for some time now is arrogant? ok boss...ur first response to this thread was exactly my point. u obviously do single me out...

and u mistakingly worded that..."i agree with neverend..." which makes sense for a bunch of reasons.

Easy-Duz-It
04-28-2012, 12:41 AM
what about domenik hixon? surely he should have the chance to compete for the 3rd or 4th spot as well. or is he gone?

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:41 AM
This thread is hilarious

i just cant avoid em...

ok, back to the article, what u think enigma, how do u rank our wr core compared to the league? still early bc we havent seen randle play a snap, but its damn good on paperIf it wasn't for the Packers game and their WR group dropping so many passes, I would tie them with us but I think the Giants are #1 as of now.

Don't get too excited though because there's no way we will be able to afford both Nicks and Cruz. It's also likely we drafted Randle in the event we lose BOTH Nicks and Cruz.

i agree. but i hope we can keep both. u think its possible we lose both??

i cant see JR letting it get that out of hand

nevada11
04-28-2012, 12:42 AM

so you have a problem with me for having a diff opinion than u, admittedly, but me saying u've had a problem with me for some time now is arrogant? ok boss...ur first response to this thread was exactly my point. u obviously do single me out...

and u mistakingly worded that..."i agree with neverend..." which makes sense for a bunch of reasons.

like i said. i dont follow you, you just say stupid things more than other posters so i have no choice to disagree with you more

when u said we overpaid zak deossie. when you were mad at JR for not paying jacobs. when you make threads questioning the front office. when you say kiwanuka is a dominant defensive end

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:42 AM
what about domenik hixon? surely he should have the chance to compete for the 3rd or 4th spot as well. or is he gone?

he very well could start the season at the 3 or 4, but i think thatd be just bc he has experience on the other options...

i would assume that as soon as randle gets on the same page with eli and the offense, he'll see more snaps than hixon and JJ, but its very solid depth as well...

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:45 AM

like i said. i dont follow you, you just say stupid things more than other posters so i have no choice to disagree with you more

when u said we overpaid zak deossie. when you were mad at JR for not paying jacobs. when you make threads questioning the front office. when you say kiwanuka is a dominant defensive end

oh my bad, you obviously dont have an issue with me...lmfao what was i thinking?

so let me get this right, some one thinks diff than u, that means u get to single them out?

and i conceded i was wrong about deossie i didnt know, it seemed 1 mil for strictly a long snapper was price, slip showed me other long snappers pay and i was wrong.
and i was never mad about the jacobs situation, i wondered why he wasnt re-signed.

i never have question JR once.

And Kiwi has shown glimpses of dominant DE play, 3 sacks in one game is pretty damn dominant.

but yea, what was I thinking, u obviously dont have an issue with me, lmfao

TheEnigma
04-28-2012, 12:45 AM
This thread is hilarious

i just cant avoid em...

i cant see JR letting it get that out of handI can't really say for sure until we see the kind of season both of them have. If they repeat the success they had in the 2011 season and with JPP probably being the higher priority on their list, it would be really hard. I know the contract years aren't the same but they do affect each other regardless.

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:46 AM
now can u stop hijacking the thread...we get it, u dislike me. awesome.

back to football and our wr core...

Neverend
04-28-2012, 12:47 AM
kids had a hard on for me

haha

you don't like it do you? when others harrass you like you do to others when you don't like their opinions? huh?

only fair when trying to have an argument with you, you get frustrated and then have to insult my avatar (i dont even play video games) when you hate that i have a different opinion than yours and you cant dispute it

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:47 AM
This thread is hilarious

i just cant avoid em...

i cant see JR letting it get that out of handI can't really say for sure until we see the kind of season both of them have. If they repeat the success they had in the 2011 season and with JPP probably being the higher priority on their list, it would be really hard. I know the contract years aren't the same but they do affect each other regardless.

well i could be wrong, but i think we'll have more cap room next season. i also think JR will make the appropiate decision about players making a big salary like a Canty (even tho i love his game)

yeah it def does effect it, hopefully that tv bonus to the cap gives us enough room to keep all 3, but it could be unlikely

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:49 AM

haha

you don't like it do you? when others harrass you like you do to others when you don't like their opinions? huh?

only fair when trying to have an argument with you, you get frustrated and then have to insult my avatar (i dont even play video games) when you hate that i have a different opinion than yours and you cant dispute it

ugh, again with this bs? you said randle is not similar to nicks. u said "thanks cosell now people will think they're similar" condescendingly...u were wrong. i've been wrong millions of times...get over urself, stop hijacking threads. PM me if u want to "put me in my place", stop hijacking threads

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:50 AM
This thread is hilarious

i just cant avoid em...

well i could be wrong, but i think we'll have more cap room next season. i also think JR will make the appropiate decision about players making a big salary like a Canty (even tho i love his game)

yeah it def does effect it, hopefully that tv bonus to the cap gives us enough room to keep all 3, but it could be unlikely

repost to keep the conversation on track and on football

Neverend
04-28-2012, 12:52 AM

haha

ugh, again with this bs? you said randle is not similar to nicks. u said "thanks cosell now people will think they're similar" condescendingly...u were wrong. i've been wrong millions of times...get over urself, stop hijacking threads. PM me if u want to "put me in my place", stop hijacking threads

Cute way to take my statement out of context to fit to your point, but anyway I could care less about that really.

I just hate it when me or you have an argument, or quite frankly when you have arguments or debates with other people in this forum, you always tend to make it heated or laugh/demean at posters. sometimes ure decent but mostly man its hard for me or other users to have a respectable discussion with you half the time

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 12:55 AM

i also think to start the season, no matter what, hixon will prob be penciled in at the 3.

if randle has a big preseason, he could move up early. otherwise, i'd guess that before the halfway point, randle will get the majority of snaps as the 3rd wr on the depth chart

Jintsferlife
04-28-2012, 12:58 AM
Since this thread has completely deteriorated into childish yapping, let me just take a moment to point out this:

It's receiving "corps," not "core." Spelled c-o-r-p-s, pronounced core.

Continue....

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 01:00 AM
Since this thread has completely deteriorated into childish yapping, let me just take a moment to point out this:

It's receiving "corps," not "core." Spelled c-o-r-p-s, pronounced core.

Continue....

ha lol i always thought it was that way, but i think core can also work as in core group of players, like the nucleus of players.
i think both work.

like would u say, JR has put together a solid corp of players, or JR has put together a solid core of players?

AGiantDynasty
04-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Giantsfan, you do kind of come off exceptionally immature. Not trying to attack you or anything but we havent even made it to preseason and because of 3 rookies we are now:

-Unstoppable on offense
-Have the best WR corp in the NFL
-Flawless draft
-JR being a beast and a genius
-ETC...

My point is, its ok to be excited but not 1 of our rookies has proved jack yet and you are making it seem like we just drafted 3 definite HoF players.

Give it a rest. We all know we have an incredible franchise.. But lets let our team actually step onto a field before you claim JR as a god.

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Giantsfan, you do kind of come off exceptionally immature.* Not trying to attack you or anything but we havent even made it to preseason and because of 3 rookies we are now:

-Unstoppable on offense
-Flawless draft
-ETC...

My point is, its ok to be excited but not 1 of our rookies has proved jack yet and you are making it seem like we just drafted 3 definite HoF players.

Give it a rest.* We all know we have an incredible franchise.. But lets let our team actually step onto a field before you claim JR as a god.

it was an nfl.com article...

and it has been a flawless draft, JR is a beast and a genius. and i feel our offense will be unstoppable.

let me change how i think and feel bc u dont agree with it...

and i think what u just did is way more immature than being real excited about the draft

AGiantDynasty
04-28-2012, 11:18 AM
What I just did is add a bit of realism to the discussion.

Flawless draft? What if Wilson has a career ending injury before he makes it out of the preseason? What if Randle becomes a bust? What if Hosley's size limits him to nothing more then a nickel back his entire career?

You obviously know very very little about the actual game of football if a week hasnt went by and your claiming things are flawless and genius. You do realize it takes 3+ years to evaluate drafts right?

This isnt Madden my friend. Players have to actually perform before we deem this flawless.

Spizi
04-28-2012, 11:21 AM
This thread is hilarious

i just cant avoid em...

You really think there's a chance we lose both Nicks and Cruz??? Maybe Cruz, but Nicks is definitely getting at least a 2nd contract. Cut everyone but JPP and Eli if you have to but Nicks is a Giant for life.

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 11:22 AM
What I just did is add a bit of realism to the discussion.

Flawless draft?* What if Wilson has a career ending injury before he makes it out of the preseason?* What if Randle becomes a bust?* What if Hosley's size limits him to nothing more then a nickel back his entire career?

You obviously know very very little about the actual game of football if a week hasnt went by and your claiming things are flawless and genius.* You do realize it takes 3+ years to evaluate drafts right?*

This isnt Madden my friend.* Players have to actually perform before we deem this flawless.*

ur exceptionally self centered.

getting 1rst round talent in the 2nd and 3rd rounds is flawless.

u should let the guys at nfl.com and espn know that we shouldnt evaluate the players we drafted

just bc an opinion differs from urs is not a reason to attack another poster.
but good for u bro, u feel u know it all to the point u put down other peoples opinions...

and history factors into my opinion. JR has killed it at the drafts, its something he does well, but off this. no point in talking to some one who hates life enough to the point he will put some one down for being excited about the players we drafted

Neverend
04-28-2012, 11:22 AM
Giantsfan, you do kind of come off exceptionally immature.* Not trying to attack you or anything but we havent even made it to preseason and because of 3 rookies we are now:

-Unstoppable on offense
-Flawless draft
-ETC...

Give it a rest.* We all know we have an incredible franchise.. But lets let our team actually step onto a field before you claim JR as a god.

I guess its just his personality. Hes one of the posters in this forum that takes football and things a little too personal and serious. Some people are like that I suppose

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 11:24 AM
This thread is hilarious

i just cant avoid em...

You really think there's a chance we lose both Nicks and Cruz??? Maybe Cruz, but Nicks is definitely getting at least a 2nd contract. Cut everyone but JPP and Eli if you have to but Nicks is a Giant for life.

yeah i dont know if we'd lose both of them either. it'd suck just losing one of them. hopefully we can figure it out and keep jpp nicks and cruz

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 11:28 AM

-Unstoppable on offense
-Flawless draft
-ETC...

I guess its just his personality. Hes one of the posters in this forum that takes football and things a little too personal and serious. Some people are like that I suppose

werent u the one crying about how "i disrespect u" and here u are, doing the same over and over.

another thread "giantsfan420 is gonna come down hard on u" in the ignore OL first 2 rounds thread.

and some one telling me i shouldnt be excited equals me taking things personally and serious??

get over urself...

Neverend
04-28-2012, 11:31 AM
You're a very passionate guy giantsfan420, but at times you come off as too passionate sometimes.

Its your personality, no big deal. But you can definitely come off as immature or too serious at times because of it

AGiantDynasty
04-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Self centered because I have been watching/coaching football for long enough to know that drafts are crap shoots that are impossible to evaluate before at least 3-5 years have past?

Whatever you say champ..

I cant wait to hear what you have to say about the HoF kicker we plan to draft in the 7th round...

giantscolombia
04-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Self centered because I have been watching/coaching football for long enough to know that drafts are crap shoots that are impossible to evaluate before at least 3-5 years have past?

Whatever you say champ..

I cant wait to hear what you have to say about the HoF kicker we plan to draft in the 7th round...

oh you coach in the NFL? or in College? to know that drafts are "crap shoots"

giantsfan420
04-28-2012, 11:40 AM

Whatever you say champ..

oh you coach in the NFL? or in College? to know that drafts are "crap shoots"

lmfao...the way he props his opinion over anyone else who thinks differently, u'd think he created the game of football...very self centered

Die-Hard
04-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Listen guys...

It has to stop. People are going to disagree with all of us on occasion. If you don't like an opinion, contradict it in a mature, thought-out manner, or simply ignore it. When someone attacks you personally, do us all a favor and dont respond, but instead, report the post in question to the Mods by using the "REPORT ABUSE" link, which can be found in each and every post on the bottom right side. When you respond with your own attacks, you are just as guilty as the people you are reporting.

We do not like suspending anyone, but <u>it will happen</u> if this goes any further, and it will not just be for 1 day. Fair warning.

Thanks