PDA

View Full Version : I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.....

keyofgmen
04-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Would you all stop the Reese is a genius or Reese is a bum stuff!
Like he sits in his locked office playing mock drafts and picks on his own in a bubble.
The Giants have a full crew..and HMMM...maybe a guy like ...OH I don't know...TC...has..A LITTLE INPUT!!!

Ruttiger711
04-28-2012, 09:14 AM
He's the GM - he'll get all the credit and be sure ALL the blame if it goes wrong.</P>

I've yet to see a post saying he does it all by himself. </P>

Firenugget
04-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Meh...He gets paid well for the abuse. He can take it.

titwio
04-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Why does it bother you so much?

keyofgmen
04-28-2012, 10:00 AM

HAHA! Good question...I don't know...I guess I'm just being a jerk this AM...
Attitude adjustment due...but a bit early for a beverage!

jomo
04-28-2012, 10:28 AM

HAHA! Good question...I don't know...I guess I'm just being a jerk this AM...
Attitude adjustment due...but a bit early for a beverage!Not that big a deal Key, but at this point he's run our scouting show and now the whole GM show for quite a while. Success (and we've had quite a bit) has to accrue to his credit.

jomo
04-28-2012, 10:35 AM
lol, here's what I can't take anymore. After the first 15 picks are gone, every GM on virtually every pick says "we couldn't believe that he was available when it was our turn to pick." That my friends is the most over worked throw away line of the draft every year!

ibbill
04-28-2012, 10:43 AM
lol, here's what I can't take anymore. After the first 15 picks are gone, every GM on virtually every pick says "we couldn't believe that he was available when it was our turn to pick." That my friends is the most over worked throw away line of the draft every year!

I cant believe its not butter.

FBomb
04-28-2012, 10:49 AM

I cant believe its not butter.
</P>

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature!!!</P>

Shockeyitus
04-28-2012, 11:03 AM
shat up